Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:37:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Restaurants accepting bitcoin!  (Read 55642 times)
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 01:30:58 PM

In our country there's no any services or offline shop who accepts bitcoin as exchange. That's why it was hard to us to use bitcoin as currencies. But I believe in the future bitcoin were become legalize and even restaurant accept it as payment to the services.
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PanGiMoon

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 05:09:17 PM

In Ubud, Bali a friendly place for a bitcoin user. Even they have Bitcoin ATM too. You can also buy a vegan meal at Clear Café in Ubud, pay for membership services at Hubud or The Sanur Space, rent a bike, buy groceries, pay for legal services, etc.

Quote from AsianHoliday Article:
Behind the scenes, Bitcoin acts as a payment gateway and, due to Indonesian regulations, the restaurant automatically receives the corresponding Rupiah amount in their account. The main thing is that, for the customer, the ease and convenience of using Bitcoin as payment is not disturbed. Best of all, you never need to carry money, just a phone or tablet app that allows you to make payments from your virtual wallet.

The digital currency is a welcome alternative to credit cards for many small businesses. There is little risk in setting up a Bitcoin wallet for customers to directly transfer money into, and it beats the 3 percent merchant fee that vendors are charged for each credit card transaction. This will also allowing the 2 billion unbanked around the world to enter the global economy and contribute in ways that we can only dream of today.

Bitcoin payments for goods and services made locally here in Bali are facilitated by Bitcoin Indonesia, a locally owned and managed firm founded by Oscar Darmawan, a Jakarta businessman. Bitcoin Indonesia is Indonesia’s largest Bitcoin exchange and lobby group. It provides an easy and fast facility for local merchants to convert any amount of purchase to the current real time Bitcoin valuation and provides a secure means of transferring that exact same amount of Rupiah to the vendor’s bank.

Belle 21

Oscar has also created the BitIslands Project at the Bitcoin Information Center in Seminyak that is set up with the goal of turning Bali into a Bitcoin Paradise Island by signing up Bali businesses to accept Bitcoins. The people at Bitcoin Indonesia call it a social experiment, an attempt to convert a majority of merchants on Bali to accept Bitcoins. So far they have a fair number of members -and growing fast- ranging from cafes & restaurants, shops, legal, business and recreational services, tour operators, hotels & villas, even moneychangers and taxis. One of the goals of BitIsland is to support the Indonesia tourism industry by welcoming more Bitcoin spending tourists from all over the world to Bali. Ultimately, says Oscar, tourists who are used to Bitcoin in their own countries, can travel to Bali and would only need to bring Bitcoin.

Aramanis Indah 10

So is it Bye-bye unyielding online banks, expensive money transfers and over-regulated Paypal?? Maybe not so soon, but it seems to be going that way.
You can say that in your countries Paradise on Earth for Bitcoin users. Very good when it is possible to realize all of their needs at those prices and stand the currency that you have available. Of course For such possibilities, you need to have a Bitcoin implementation with all the following rules. I believe that it is legal support that users also make a lot of sense in this regard.
cryptomad

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 05:29:38 PM

This looks awesome nice post by the way,just a shame it is for the USA only ,does anyone know of a site like this for the UK/Europe? I would greatly appreciate it

Spend GCN at World of electronics Transfer files at www.gfile.us 10k free per transfer Smiley
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 07:06:42 PM

This looks awesome nice post by the way,just a shame it is for the USA only ,does anyone know of a site like this for the UK/Europe? I would greatly appreciate it
The point is that Bitcoin has a very specific service environment. It seems to me that there is not much in the world where Bitcoin can use its coins. Although today I would not spend Bitcoin on entertainment or something else.
Shajid Hossain Biplob

Activity: 896

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:26:12 AM

It will  be nice and charming method. It also easier for online customers. I m support it with generally. Thanks!
Lalafell

Activity: 812

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 09:08:14 AM

Have you tried going to places and get hungry but you have no cash available with only bitcoins in your smartphone. Here are the list of bitcoin accepting restaurants that will feed your stomach with delicious cooking in exchange for bitcoins. This is a sign that bitcoin is truly amazing that even restaurants and pizza stores have seen its value and started to include in its payment options.

Check the list on this link: http://bitcoinrestaurants.net/
Well, accepting bitcoin as a payment in restaurants is nice idea. However, there is still no restaurant who accepts bitcoin as a payment of their costumer. I think if there a restaurant who totally accepts bitcoin I guess it will help them to gain more funds. Lastly, I hope in the near future all commercial establishments will allows bitcoin as a payment of their costumer.
slaz26

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:16:13 PM

Have you tried going to places and get hungry but you have no cash available with only bitcoins in your smartphone. Here are the list of bitcoin accepting restaurants that will feed your stomach with delicious cooking in exchange for bitcoins. This is a sign that bitcoin is truly amazing that even restaurants and pizza stores have seen its value and started to include in its payment options.

Well, accepting bitcoin as a payment in restaurants is nice idea. However, there is still no restaurant who accepts bitcoin as a payment of their costumer. I think if there a restaurant who totally accepts bitcoin I guess it will help them to gain more funds. Lastly, I hope in the near future all commercial establishments will allows bitcoin as a payment of their costumer.

The popularity of bitcoin is growing every day, and I am confident that such a possibility will become real. Many stores are already ready to start taking bitcoin, but they are frightened by long transactions and large price fluctuations. And stores can not start taking bitcoin because there is no law on crypto currency in the country

SativaDiva

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

23. English BA. OnlyFans.com/MistressLovely

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 09:58:38 PM

Thanks for this list, I knew places were startiing to accept bitcoins but I didnt know how huuge it was becoming. I can't wait for more stores to accept btc!!!!
seattletu

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:20:41 AM

Major restaurants and hotels in the worldwide market are accepting bitcoins as payment as everybody addicted to the new legitimate payment system. Not only the restaurants, best tourism sites, flight booking sites and bigger shopping malls accepting the digital money as bitcoins are the major source of funds. Interesting thing is, the digital marketing sites also accepting bitcoins, Still now, some countries are lacking, but the bitcoin will spread around the world in the future.
Vixmore

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:58:06 AM

Well, thats a shame... Nothing in Sydney  Cry

But its a great idea  Smiley. The more businesses that have access to bitcoin and implement it as a payment method, the better it is for all of us. I sincerely hope that more and more stores, shops and restaurants will start to accept bitcoin as a payment method. The only problem is that many people are still dubious over bitcoin's security (even though we all know that it is far more secure), value fluctuations and its decentralized nature. If their money does get stolen, they would have no-one to turn to to resolve the matter and would maybe have to file for bankruptcy, depending on how much was stolen.

But all in all, this is great news!
highlandknight

Activity: 150

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:12:54 PM

if emergency we cant say all restaurants accepting,Small businesses aren’t missing out on the action .many small shops have made the switch as well. QR codes are the biggest help in real-world bitcoin transfers. Using a smartphone and a Bitcoin wallet app, Transferring digital funds is becoming easier with the day by the use of growing technology. Smartphones and tablets make a cold, online transfer of money a more personal one. Many retail stores carry gift cards that can be bought with paper money. You plug a code into an online wallet.
MetalGear

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:47:55 PM

The service of the bitcoin on this time is now good.Because you can now eat at fastfoods and commercial foods using bitcoin in change of the product or service that you experience.All I know is the starbucks a coffee shop that accepts bitcoin already.
Vessko

Activity: 139

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:59:57 PM

Most of the retailers and restaurants allowing Bitcoins for the payment for the simple way. I spend my two bitcoins in restaurants only. Even, small shops accepting the crypto currency to overcome from the third party commissions.
lisa255

Activity: 259

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 05:55:29 PM

I wonder how this restaurant works at a time when transactions are confirmed for a long time? Visitors probably pay a large amount for food and commission for transactions. I would not want to pay for food with crypto currency. It is better to pay the national currency

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
Frank0209

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 09:27:55 PM

I wonder how this restaurant works at a time when transactions are confirmed for a long time? Visitors probably pay a large amount for food and commission for transactions. I would not want to pay for food with crypto currency. It is better to pay the national currency
A lot of people think like you so they don't wanna use cryptocurrency for food that why there are only few restaurants that accept bitcoin for payment in the whole world.
lionheart89

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 03:33:22 AM

I have never tried but this is very good, I hope more and more restaurants are receiving payments with bitcoin, not even just restaurants but also shops etc. Grin
rainingbitcoins

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:36:38 PM

A lot of people think like you so they don't wanna use cryptocurrency for food that why there are only few restaurants that accept bitcoin for payment in the whole world.

The reason is that bitcoin has not reached everywhere yet and very few people are aware about bitcoins so unless they are not made aware we cannot expect that they will start using bitcoins as a payment method and for the same reason there are very few restaurants at a moment that accepts bitcoin as a mode of payment.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
coerdy

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 07:45:56 AM

Accepting the bitcoins is the new trend of food business,it helps the easy transaction in hungry cases.if we have no cash then we can easily pay the bitcoins with our mobile.this very fast and decentralized also.this is good option to the customers while mo cash in the hands.i will search this site to watch what restaurants accepting the bitcoins.
Darker45
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1854

🙏🏼Padayon...🙏

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:07:36 AM

This is a beautiful prospect not just to bitcoin users who are constantly on the go but also to those bitcoin users who want to try something new in business. When restaurants open up for bitcoin payments and have a huge market and income, various restaurants, those famous ones especially might also emulate and accept bitcoin as payments.

I just hope, confirmation time during payments will not last over 20 minutes. This might cause the queue to be very long.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
argiyan.tri

Activity: 271
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 20, 2017, 05:05:52 PM

This is great, if only in every country there is a way of payment using bitcoin will be very good.

Thank You
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: