Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:59:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Restaurants accepting bitcoin!  (Read 55642 times)
Reatim

Activity: 2814
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:09:16 AM

I guess there is a restaurant in New York area that is accepting bitcoin as payment.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/new-french-restaurant-in-new-york-city-now-accepts-bitcoin/

And mind you guys, they don't want to accept MasterCard or Visa but they are happily taking bitcoins. And this restaurant has 1 branch already along the area so for those who are near the place you may want to try the experience. And base on what I read this is a high end restaurant serving French cuisine.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chiggz

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:03:57 AM

Just came accross this news today.

https://blog.coinspectator.com/2017/11/07/how-many-bitcoins-for-a-pizza-papa-johns-now-accepting-bitcoin/

Theres a lot of future from this once the big guys start implementing.
Rudementry

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:27:06 AM

In my opinion, buying a hamburger for $ 8 and paying a commission of $ 3 is not profitable. I myself did not buy anything for bitcoins. Maybe I'm wrong and there is no commission or it is small.
Big purchases in the online store or paying for a big party are very good for paying bitcoins. But the cost of bitcoin grows. Your lunch in bitcoins tomorrow can cost as much as 4 dinners.)
futuret

Activity: 728
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:55:48 AM

I am very much confident that every now and then restaurants start accepting bitcoin nothing going to stop the popularity and the user increasing. Restaurants are the place where bitcoin can be get popular more. We expect more restaurant will accept bitcoin in near future.
For the true value bitcoin is being at the safe currency and it is being use by the people who are buying the bitcoin and at this time the fame and the popularity of the bitcoin is very high I can see the bitcoin will increase the power of the bitcoin and this will grow more and more, I hope it is the best at the coming time, the bitcoin price will increase more and bitcoin will be accept by the people and the market value and the price.
blckhawk

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:14:11 PM

Have you tried going to places and get hungry but you have no cash available with only bitcoins in your smartphone. Here are the list of bitcoin accepting restaurants that will feed your stomach with delicious cooking in exchange for bitcoins. This is a sign that bitcoin is truly amazing that even restaurants and pizza stores have seen its value and started to include in its payment options.

Check the list on this link: http://bitcoinrestaurants.net/
Well, I haven't experience that yet but I like the idea that using bitcoin as payment for any kind of product or service. Having this kind of transaction is advantages because even though you forgot your wallet as long as your phone is with you, you could survive. Unfortunately, I haven't seen it yet in our country. Hoping that there will a kind of store here soon.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Willful_Grok

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 02:54:56 PM

I think restaurants arent thinking ahead to what it means for them.  Not only do the prices fluctuate each day, but what happens when there is a crash? They end up selling food for less then they may have paid.  Unless Bitcoin is pegged to something to regulate the fluctuations, its more of a marketing trick for restaurants and stores.

///***********DaiWare   - A Leader in Artificial Intelligence Predictive Analysis********///
*********************DAIWARE*******************
///____DISRUPTIVE TECHNOLOGY IN DIGITAL HEALTH ANALYTICS____///
Marginatus

Activity: 152
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:45:48 PM

I am suprised
I hope that we can use btc all around the world not just usa
in my opinion in 3-4 for years later it happens.
dejesus.eulaann

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:58:08 PM

Have you tried going to places and get hungry but you have no cash available with only bitcoins in your smartphone. Here are the list of bitcoin accepting restaurants that will feed your stomach with delicious cooking in exchange for bitcoins. This is a sign that bitcoin is truly amazing that even restaurants and pizza stores have seen its value and started to include in its payment options.

Check the list on this link: http://bitcoinrestaurants.net/

Here in our country, there is only restaurant that only i know is 'Subway'. Some person told me about this. I am currently staying here in the Philippines. And i am very happy to US since there are lots of restaurants accepting bitcoin.
G2z_Riya

Activity: 217
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 05:45:18 PM

I am suprised
I hope that we can use btc all around the world not just usa
in my opinion in 3-4 for years later it happens.
Restaurants accepting bitcoin is quite low than other assets that has got the central control authority. This might count high and reach a separate place in the future as more and more people have the hope on bitcoin providing with the profit.
qwerty_2134

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:34:20 PM

It is a good news since I think in the future, we can use bitcoin as currency then and we were not be tired of exchanging bitcoin in our country's currency right?
Jokro

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 12:32:34 AM

I never encountered restaurants offering bitcoin as mode of payments but it seems it is much more convenient and safe for each transactions made in a restaurant as long as the internet caters fast and upgraded most of the time.
fredo123

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 02:06:27 AM

As far as i know, there are limited areas of restaurant accepts btc, However there is a big tendency that soon all restaurants will also adapt btc as a mode of payment since btc are completely innovating from time after time.
Hasan_MSH

Activity: 163

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:18:50 PM

As far as i know, there is no restaurant who accept bitcoin in my country. Nobody use bitcoin to trade with restaurant or somewhere this country. It's a unknown currency here in market for trade.
maimainguyen05

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:32:29 PM

Before it's really hard to find out a place that I can use Bitcoin for payment but for now in my country there are some stores and restaurants accepted Bitcoin and other altcoins for payment Smiley)) It's very great but unfortunately I heard on the news yesterday that Bitcoin would be banned in my country at the early of next year Sad

monsterous

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:14:43 AM

till now we have help some fast food that accept bitcoin and many cafe accept it may be in future will find Restaurants (only scan bar code and end )
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 11:24:34 PM

That is serious one, as long as my country concerned, we have not reached the standard for restaurants to accept bitcoin. but we are still growing for future used.
bakekang

Activity: 253

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 12:51:43 AM

Other parts of the world already accepting bitcoin on thier restaurants , and maybe after 5 to 10 years we will see the impact of bitcoin ,it will be use in different stores ,malls, restaurants ,hotels and even more.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:19:00 AM

Nice to listen to that!!!  I learned about the Mcdonalds in russia they taking bitcoin as there pament and that is excellent..  I really hope it'll spread in various nation that they also accept bitcoin as there payment within their food they eat...  I would recommend not only in the reastaurant accepting bitcoin,  i really hope in many industry like Sm, and other more... 

Wow! That's really fascinating. I though that it will still take more years before many restaurants will accept btc payment but not fastfood is already implementing this. I hope this will also happen to our local fastfood chains and other restaurants.
Yukyzu

Activity: 250

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:41:17 AM

in my country there are some restaurants that accept btc for payment. it is located in a big city, whereas in a small town there is no sign of a restaurant that uses btc as a means of payment.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:17:43 AM

Bitcoin it would be very useful especially when we do not hold money at all, and in the same time we need to buy something. In a few years ahead may be increasingly many countries that harnesses bitcoin as a tool payment practical, because it will be increasingly many people who know bitcoin

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: