Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:09:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Restaurants accepting bitcoin!  (Read 55628 times)
jekjekey

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:09:45 AM

Its so good and capable to us if restaurant accept bitcoins because we cannot use cash because bitcoin do it help a lot to buy a pay as you can do.  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ikay

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 01:23:08 PM

If restaurant accept the bitcoin it so good that if happen the bitcoin because we connot used cash we use bitcoin if that will happen.
mithon2017

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:29:16 PM

Bitcoin is the one of the modern currency of online Market. Day by day it's users increasing very quickly. Thought it is online currency but I know in my country  there are no restaurant  who accept Bitcoin. I think there are some caffeine and bekeries know it use,but they are no start ... But during the tourist season lot of tourist are Asking for the place where they can pay for the food or drinks b or Bitcoin.. so this will have change the future
meebs

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:38:48 PM

I don't see any restaurant in my country that accepts bitcoin as a mode of payment but the good news is that bitcoin is gaining more popularity and many people are getting aware about it so in future I am sure there will be many places where I would be able to spend my bitcoins for buying anything and its just a matter of time and we need to have a patience to see bitcoin getting accepted widely.

▄▄▄█████████████▄▄▄
           ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
        ▄██████▀▀             ▀▀██████▄
      ▄█████▀▀                    ▀▀█████▄
     █████▀                          ▀█████
    ████▀          ▄▄███████▄▄         ▀████
   ████▌        ▄██▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄        ▐████
  ████▌       ▄██▀            ▀██▄       ▐████
 ▐████       ██▀   ▄▄█▀▀▀█▄▄    ▀██       ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▀  ▄▄   ▀▀             ▐████
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
▐████       ██  ▐█  ▐█                     ████▌
▐████       ██  █▌  █▌ █████████████      ████▌
 ████▌      ▐█▌   █▄  ▀▀   ▄▄    ██▀      ▐████
 ▐████       ██▄   ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀    ██▌       ████▌
  █████       ▀██▄            ▄██▀       █████
   █████        ▀██▄▄▄    ▄▄▄██▀        █████
    █████          ▀▀███████▀▀         █████
     █████▄                          ▄█████
      ▀█████▄▄                    ▄▄█████▀
        ▀██████▄▄             ▄▄██████▀
           ▀████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀
              ▀▀▀█████████████▀▀▀
Global Cryptocurrency
          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

DECENTRALISING PRODUCTION, LOGISTICS AND PAYMENT 
                ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   3D SERVICE      32 BAY     GCC WEBWALLET
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:13:27 AM
Last edit: April 18, 2018, 01:55:14 PM by n691309

I don't see any restaurant in my country that accepts bitcoin as a mode of payment but the good news is that bitcoin is gaining more popularity and many people are getting aware about it so in future I am sure there will be many places where I would be able to spend my bitcoins for buying anything and its just a matter of time and we need to have a patience to see bitcoin getting accepted widely.

The number of markets/merchants that are being accepting bitcoin is increased rapidly.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:34:31 AM

Other parts of the world already accepting bitcoin on thier restaurants , and maybe after 5 to 10 years we will see the impact of bitcoin ,it will be use in different stores ,malls, restaurants ,hotels and even more.
A restaurant can only accept Bitcoin if they have a website that lets their customers order their food online and have it delivered straight to their home.

But if you mean going to the restaurant, having a sit and expecting to eat and pay with bitcoin, then it’s kinda stupid. That’s why restaurants don’t accept Bitcoin. Another thing is that it takes time to get delivered to the receivers wallet.
diegz

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 09:44:31 AM

It depends, there are people who look at Bitcoin as another scam. So even when it is popular, people won't just trust it, or people who has experience being scammed in the internet, would be hesitant to try bitcoin. Another thing is, the wildly swinging price, it's not healthy for them if they are just a small enterprise. They can't roll their capital anymore when bitcoin price drops. It would mean their money will be stagnant for a few days or more.

Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:45:27 PM

If restaurant accept the bitcoin it so good that if happen the bitcoin because we connot used cash we use bitcoin if that will happen.
Yes now people are able to buy all the food they like to buy with the bitcoin and it is the chance for the people to increase the value of the bitcoin because this will make the bitcoin more valuable and the bitcoin will buy a lot of the things including the food as the bitcoin is being acceptable in the markets and he value of the bitcoin will be high more and more I can see the future of the bitcoin bright now.
jekjekey

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:04:55 PM

it is nice if all restaurant include bitcoins for paying bcoz its truly good to us we dont need to bring cash if we are in outside to go to.
poletando

Activity: 364

PlayGame.com

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:18:14 PM

there aren't restaurant accept bticoin near me, maybe some times if any restaurant near me open and receive the payment with bitcoin, i will very happy because it a beginning of bitcoin is working offline in my country Grin

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
Aura

Activity: 518
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:34:18 PM

lots of european countries heavily accept Bitcoin, and I guess most restaurants accept too, specially among countries like Netherlands, but I don`t know if there is a similar map for the Europe
That's true, I don't know a map that show it for whole Europe but here is one for the city Arnhem https://www.arnhembitcoinstad.nl/#kaart .
All the little icons with a knife and fork are restaurants but it also shows shops, barbers, supermarkets and pubs.
Kikestocio23

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:01:34 PM

I know that exist only in rich countries like 1st countries because they are more exposed to the currency movements in their country. If this is the case in our country, in the 3rd world it is still not clear to pay with bitcoin. Another, it's fun to have other countries also accept bitcoin. bitcoin seems to be atm too.

Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:53:39 AM

As far as i know, there are limited areas of restaurant accepts btc, However there is a big tendency that soon all restaurants will also adapt btc as a mode of payment since btc are completely innovating from time after time.
If I talk about my own country, then at the very present moment there is hardly any restaurant which is providing this facility. There are few restaurants there in USA who are accepting bitcoin and the people living over there can enjoy the meal by paying the bill in the form of bitcoin.

It is just the beginning of an era of bitcoin, there will be lot more things which will be done in the coming days. We all need to think positive.

Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:16:29 AM

How nice if the restaurants accepting bitcoin because no hasle to pay  our meal if we eat in any restaurant. I wish  it will be happen in any country. If i have a lot of money i  want to create a business like restaurant so that all costumer will paying bitcoin and  all member in bitcoin  in my area  they  going to my restaurant  and we meet  how excited  i will see them.😀😀
Flowzer

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:47:26 AM

your way is very easy with bitcoin you have. I want to use it as you do. pay for food on the restaurant with bitcoin. That is very fun. just need a wallet containing bitcoin without paper money we can carry money anywhere with a large amount. maybe it's one of the uses of bitcoin. but in my city still no one received payment using bitcoin. hopefully there will be payment using bitcoin

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
xwshamim

Activity: 466
Merit: 251

https://t.me/xwshamim

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 11:53:20 AM

wow.If it happens all over the world it ll be very get not al the people of all the countries are getting this oppourtunity. It will be very great if we can pay our bill in the resturant with bitcoin
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 01:16:19 PM

This is a good sign that bitcoin has been accepted in other parts of the world. I hope many establishments will accept bitcoin as a payment too. This will be great if you accidentally forgot your fiat money and you don't have nothing but bitcoins in your smartphone. This is only the start of accepting bitcoin in the establishments and some copy it too.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Seaze007

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:51:57 PM

It would be nice if you mentioned in your title and/or description that this was only for USA. Otherwise, looks great Smiley Cheers.
In the near future some restaurants, malls, banks even hospital accepting bitcoins and good to us because bitcoin is answer all in our needs. We will wait the time comes, and the poverty also will stop. All over the world used bitcoins and used it in good way.
Chibykesman

Activity: 70

Interested in bitcoin

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:14:32 PM

It will be awesome if that will be implemented in the world. And that will be NO more moving with cash in your Pocket, it is a welcome development.

That will be awesome!!!
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:24:17 PM

It would be great to see that if I am able to spend my bitcoins at restaurants for buying food but right now in my area I don't see any restaurant that accepts bitcoin as a mode of payment and or there any other shops where I can spend my bitcoins so if I want to spend my bitcoins the only thing I need to do is to sell it and get convert it to fiat money.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: