Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:57:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know about next pump?  (Read 50461 times)
vinz7229

Activity: 308
Merit: 128

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:30:10 PM

I am keen to know how to find which coin is going to get pumped next and when.
Is it possible to know for sure?has anyone here predicted accurately about next pump?

For me I just follow some tips that I got from my friend who is already 2years in trading. She teach me how to read each bar in graph. Cause the size and the style of each bar at the end have something to tell us specially to my co-traders like you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:39:23 PM

I think no one will know about the next pump of a coin. But if you want to try, then maybe you try checking in the Coin Market Cap. It is where you can see the pump of coins.
May be still big whales are there who can manipulate the pumps and dumps, but with the passage of time this trend is now decreasing, and the real reason behind this is that the number of bitcoin users are increase, who are also holding a big amount of bitcoin, and they keep their bitcoin then even the big whale may be able to manipulate the increase and decrease of bitcoin.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:48:26 PM

Is it possible to know for sure?has anyone here predicted accurately about next pump?

I know the pump can be seen next from the pump and dump groups available on the telegram, but do not completely believe, you can self-feed normally coin will be in the pump when there is event, you can see event all coin at https://coinmarketcap.com
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:01:52 PM

To be honest this can be triggered or driven by pump and dump groups, they work together with players who have a lot of bitcoins to pump the coin's price, so you should always monitor the charts and monitor the pump group and dump conversations.
cepedacharles

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:03:54 PM

Bitcoin price is varying with time. sometime it is increasing while in some moments it go down. Really no one can know about the pumping or dumping of bitcoin price but according to my idea it depend on the investment rate as the investment rate is increased by getting more customer then the demand of BTC is increased and supply become decreased due to which price go pump but as the supply got increased and demand got decreased then price go dump that's all.
subak1901

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:25:05 AM

I did follow some of pump group, so they will announce the date when they will pump and what platform it will be.

Note: There always a risk on it.

https://discord.gg/aVSrXSZ
Inkognito222

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:20:41 AM

Spectrecoin (XSPEC) have amazing tech, working wallet and cost very cheap, when we see grown price ?
Every day different shit coin have strong pump but this good product not pumped
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:27:01 AM

The are many signal groups online which you can join and you can earn millions of dollars because of their signals.

I doubt you can make that much money without having million dollar in capital. They will keep giving you in short notice some signals and you wont be having money once you buy some of their recommended money. On other hand they will ask you to hold the coins once the coins value takes fall and thus your capital will be block considering an average investor has limited money. Sometimes they give signals where the buy value has already gone and then they send it so no point in buying that coin too.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2338
Merit: 338

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:58:30 AM

To be honest this can be triggered or driven by pump and dump groups, they work together with players who have a lot of bitcoins to pump the coin's price, so you should always monitor the charts and monitor the pump group and dump conversations.
Pump and dump groups are not healthy for the market and if you see some pump and dump groups then it is better to stay away from them because sometimes they are just accumulating the enough amount of coins before they announce the signal which will give them enough amount of bitcoin to earn after you guys buy at their selling orders.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:22:01 AM

You never know when the next pump is unless you work for a current ico and you know your work its glna hit big but even there you never know.like all the predictions are good but still..
Definitely this work of crypto is just unpredictable. There are some techniques and facts that if taken in consideration you can better be able to predict somehow. There is no surety of that thing that whether this is going to hit or miss but things can be in your pocket. Prediction can only be made if you know better what is bad and what is good happen all around the globe.
duydien

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:03:54 AM

This is the same as my concern. I guess you should keep track of the whale so you completely have a lot of opportunities to make profit. You must also concern about the trading fees.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:14:38 AM

It can be just a speculation when this is going to happen because If we know it then we would all invest in bitcoin and then wait for the pump time and sell the coins, when bitcoin price gets dumped or crash we have some feelings that it will because an exchange gets hacked or something in china will happen but when a pump is expected to happen this is enigmatic.
thats it,if only we knew what next coin to pump we should be rich by now.all of us are seeking for gains.no one really knows exactly for this concern but some of the feeds coming from the experts has chances.

Those enrollment for tutorial gives some percentage for the coming growth of coins but doesnt give perfect pitch for it.what we do is just use our instinct added with researches for the progress
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:04:53 AM

The best way to know about the next coin to be pump in the market is by the checking both the 24 hours trading volumes and 24 hours exchange volume on either coinmarketcap.com or coincap.io

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/volume/24-hour/
https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/volume/24-hour/
Good Bo

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:15:53 AM

It can be just a speculation when this is going to happen because If we know it then we would all invest in bitcoin and then wait for the pump time and sell the coins, when bitcoin price gets dumped or crash we have some feelings that it will because an exchange gets hacked or something in china will happen but when a pump is expected to happen this is enigmatic.

Yes it is impossible to know for sure which altcoin or token will be pumped because it is just speculation. 100% speculation so not certain thing.
But, because it is just speculation, choose the good altcoin amd token are very important.
chichigirl

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

HELENA

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:27:33 AM

I am very particular with the chart. I usually observe the past and the latest flow of the coin and it makes me decide and think that some particular coins may pump.

THE BEST IN SPACE
AUTO-COMPOUNDING DEFI 3.0
PROTOCOL ON BSC
▀█▄▄▄                                                                      ▄▄▄█▀
▀██
████▄▄▄                                                          ▄▄▄██████▀
▀▀███
██████▄▄▄                                              ▄▄▄█████████▀▀
▀▀████
████████▄▄▄                                ▄▄▄████████████▀▀
▀████████████████▄ ▄▄                  ▄▄ ▄████████████████▀
████████████████████▄▄          ▄▄████████████████████
▀█████████████████████        █████████████████████▀
▀████
███████████████▌      ▐███████████████
████▀
▀▀█████████
██████████████████
█████████▀▀
▀████████████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████████▀

▀██
█████ ███    ███ ███████▀
▀▀███   ██    ██   ███▀▀
5 0 1 , 6 5 2 %   A P Y
|    TWITTER    |   TELEGRAM   |    DISCORD    |
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
JOIN NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
annango

Activity: 361
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:56:39 AM

For me you maybe could make some predictions based on the analysis of markets and taking into consideration all circumstances, warching closely the cryptocurrencies news etc.
This is not easy to determine that when the next pump of dump is going to happen, if it was like this much easy then the bitcoin investment would never be considered as the most risky investments. The feature that makes it risky is the high volatility of the Bitcoin prices. Currently is a good time for the investors that the price growth is good again.
Through the notoriously volatile in crypto currencies market, we can’t know for sure what’s the next coin will pump. You should spend time analyzing the market regularly ,that will be the best way for you to know which coin will pump. I advise you not to worry too much about this issue because we both know that this crypto market is not stable, it will go pump immediately. All you need is thinking in positive way, waiting with the coin you choose.
realiota

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:51:36 AM

You can find out about the next pump here:
https://t.me/cryptoarms

Good luck!
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 07:03:29 AM

Unless you are in a pump and dump group or are in a secret whale group, where whales get together and talk about where they will manipulate the market next, the only other way you might find out about a pump is to see the road map of a coin you are interested in and if there is some big announcement coming or some important accomplishment due, then you might see a coin pump due to this. So this is a good time to buy on the news.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
investorpgroovy

Activity: 58

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:04:18 AM

I just dont get the P&D scene.. not only is it illegal but pump and dumps dont just screw over noobs... often people participating in P&D and other market manipulation can end up holding the bag. And believe it , no matter how safe you think you are, sooner or later the authorities are going to catch on...

Legitimate investors get screwed over as the Cryptocurrencies markets look like the wild west..drawing in additional regulation and scaring away the larger investment community, which results in less adoption and depressed overly volatile crypto prices overall...

... If you P&D a legit coin with a team that is trying to make a difference in the world with there offering ( however small it might be)  you screw the coin permanently as long terms investors don't get involved in coins that P&D.. vendors don't want to accept coins that rise 5000% then drop back down.. the point of these currencies is often to be used for transactions, investors with real money wont buy into those currencies and they are often permanently ruined.  

Let me suggest an alternative... find a few coins you support and help them to grow by personally putting in some work. Your efforts are better spent convincing stores to accept your favorite crypto, growing the community, helping to improve the coin, evangelizing the benefits than by P&Ding for a short term gain.. which screws over so many people that they never again are involved with crypto- driving down prices overall as we loose there support and they spread the news over how they lost it all trading cryptos

I know people want to get rich, but just because you don't know the victims doesn't mean its not theft,

Olatunjex

Activity: 1064
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:31:38 PM

To know about next pump there must have been a news about the coin already so you will buy the news and dump when you are satisfied with the profit you have during the pump.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: