Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:42:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to know about next pump?  (Read 50457 times)
Darklinkz

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:15:33 AM

Pump are organized by huge groups that exist mostly on telegrams but they require payments so they'll let you join. That is the only way that you can know next pump but we know it's all crap because it needs widespread support and effective manipulation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
warr1979

Activity: 564
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 04:57:37 PM

Following the market 24/24 is the best way to know. The second, trading follow the pump or dump is really dangerous if you dont have good knowledge and skill. You should be careful.

That is a very hard thing to tell, because it is all about prediction, and prediction means you are just guessing something out of a certain data or information. The only way to make profits in the next pump is to hold your tokens patiently, just keep on holding it until the right time will come that you will be satisfied on its price then you could sell it.
We do not need to be right all the time actually, we just need to study hard the market and be updated so most of the time
we will be able to make a good decision, the pump will come if there is a hype or there is a big news, that's what we should be looking for.
You can know the next pump through some signals from the history price chart.
The most important is you have to know the technical analysic and calculate careful the profits, amount buy/sell, volume ...
Volume trading will help you know these things, then, you just need to calculate careful and ask some questions about the reason make others want to buy this coin.
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:16:21 PM

Pump are organized by huge groups that exist mostly on telegrams but they require payments so they'll let you join. That is the only way that you can know next pump but we know it's all crap because it needs widespread support and effective manipulation.
It seems to me that only artificial manipulation can affect all these movements that many users expect. Actually, I thought that the Crypto currency is Independent and no one can control it or influence the pricing, but apparently I was wrong.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:47:24 PM

Nobody knows anything except the owners of the coin if they decide to shore up their coin they will bring in more coin to raise the volume and also initiate trading when other people sees it and join  then the pumping will start except this every other story is speculation.
deddod

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 03:10:06 AM

usually I follow a trading group in telegram like:
trading signal, bitcoin shaman, up coming crypto news.
they discussed which coins would be in the pumper.

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

Greendays

Activity: 135
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:22:06 AM

For non skilled traders.. holding is best option. Nothing esle
GubiMixa1292

Activity: 144
Merit: 10

⚽️⚽️FIFA Fan Battle Toke

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 04:59:47 AM

To know exactly next pump, you need to have a check voloumn tool. For every buy volumn = 5-10 sell volumn, then they going to be pumped.

⚽️⚽️FIFA Fan Battle Token (FFB)⚽️⚽️
LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:45:24 AM

For me no one really predicts the exact date of the next pump mostly are just speculation. If you want to know more do some research as in wide research about it. Its the best action you can do to learn more about trading. Check the charts frequently.
asha18

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:57:03 AM

It is not right to prophesy anything. Because people's ideas are not always right. There is a fall in everything. Bitcoin's price is only rising, no matter how many days it will be run or no one knows whether it will be able to say.
MidKnight

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:14:43 AM

No one has made accurate pumps as often. It's just chances and they based on news and sometime they are big group of shillers that comes from telegram pump and dump groups.
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:22:47 AM

In my experience, the next pump is predicted as the trading volume increases but the value of the coin does not change much. This is a sign that the whales are gathering. You can track a few coin in a while to determine this.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
swsw098222

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 11:10:39 AM

it is not easy task to predict the pump or dump.but in my opinion trade with less profit will be less risk factor.what i follow is that when a price coin decrease i buy and sell it when it increase in low profit rate.
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:25:23 AM

I am keen to know how to find which coin is going to get pumped next and when.
Is it possible to know for sure?has anyone here predicted accurately about next pump?

We can never know when will be the next pump because the balue of a coins is bery unpredictable not unless you will know when will be the najority of the people will sell and when will be a lot of people will buy because it is a matter of demand and supply process the higher the demand the higher the price it will get but when they sell all their holding which means the amount ofbholdings of bitcoins will be lessen the overall price in the market will also be lessen. Just think that bitcoins will always fall and will always pump consecutively.
There is no doubt in this that for accurately judging the time of a pump or dump is not possible for any coin. You never know Even the market is going to fluctuate and in which direction. You don’t know when the investors are going to dump the respective coin and when these whales are there to eat away your coin. Better follow those coins which are famous because you can know about their pumps from experts.
HalfDeck

Activity: 223
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 08:49:19 PM

I am keen to know how to find which coin is going to get pumped next and when.
Is it possible to know for sure?has anyone here predicted accurately about next pump?

We can never know when will be the next pump because the balue of a coins is bery unpredictable not unless you will know when will be the najority of the people will sell and when will be a lot of people will buy because it is a matter of demand and supply process the higher the demand the higher the price it will get but when they sell all their holding which means the amount ofbholdings of bitcoins will be lessen the overall price in the market will also be lessen. Just think that bitcoins will always fall and will always pump consecutively.
There is no doubt in this that for accurately judging the time of a pump or dump is not possible for any coin. You never know Even the market is going to fluctuate and in which direction. You don’t know when the investors are going to dump the respective coin and when these whales are there to eat away your coin. Better follow those coins which are famous because you can know about their pumps from experts.
Experts? Do you think they give you real news to help you earn profit? For me, they are also the whales and the parts of the factors made me lost many money earlier this year (in May and June). That is a big loss and I lost 90% money by the advise of expert, haha.
megget

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:07:38 AM

You can subscribe to the Instructions of John McAfee. He launched the coin of the day and every day puts a promising coin. After 1 second, the wild pump of this coin begin. And before his post, someone is always bought for insights on large volumes.

alj024

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:24:56 AM

i think there is no way to know when the next pump will happen.  Well, you can only analyze it from the information that you get, and also the price first.
LuckyHopper18

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:27:59 AM

It is not easy to predict when would the pump will happen. But I think there are signs when a pump is happening. For me, I think a pump is happening when the price is stable or somewhat steadily growing. Well, its in my opinion.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:35:43 AM

The highest prediction with accuracy I ever made n a trade was 200% rise. I have never been able to predict fir example that bitcoin will get to $10000 this year from less than $1000 not to talk of $20000 it got to. Pump can be organic sometimes or atificial. You must know the kind of pump you are in so that you can decide appropriately. ALGORY.IO tools can even help you further in deciding accurately!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
rejin29x

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:49:19 AM

Just keep in touch with the market keep an eye on market and check it on regular basis, when you see that people are getting in Bitcoin and buying and adopting it it is the right time to invest and put your money and that is the time when you can say that pump is coming
jinx029

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:53:44 AM

No one will know when will pump the coin they have, because if we know we wait the day that the coin is increase then we sell it on that day, trading is risky that is the reason why we need to always update
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: