Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 05:18:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in Sweeet's Business | First Legit Investor-Form (Closed For Now)  (Read 1655 times)
Sweeet (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 501

Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.

View Profile WWW
January 26, 2017, 11:38:35 PM
Last edit: September 07, 2017, 06:17:27 PM by Sweeet

MY BUSINESS:

Hello, I have a business I have been running for around 4 months now. I trade bitcoins for gift cards then sell those gift cards for a better rate, my problem is that I sell out bitcoin every time. In my situation the more money I have the more money I make. Currently I have around EDIT: $3,000 (USD) invested into the business and every time I run this money through the process of buying and selling gift cards which takes around EDIT: 2 days I make EDIT: 380$ which I split between me and my business partner 50/50. Doing some math based off of other traders and how long it usually takes me to sell out, I won't be making maximum profit til I hit around $15,000 - $20,000 (USD) to explain a little if I had $15,000 this is the most I would be able to sell in 1-2 days and make the most amount of profit which would be around $2750 every time I ran my money through. While im not asking for $15,000 from anyone what im asking for is small group investments made to help me reach this goal. This is just the story of how my business works and how much I make. I trade the bitcoins on a bitcoin trading website. Link removed for confidential reasons, and I used to trade on localbitcoins as well (Link)

TERMS:

• If you invest in my business you get 0.5% of your original deposit per day.
• The minimum amount to deposit is BTC0.005 and the maximum is BTC0.10.
• The minimum investment time is 24 hours and the maximum is 30 days.
• You MUST fill out the investor for and reply to this post with, Deposit Address, Deposit Amount, TXID, and Repayment Address.
• You can request a withdraw at any time and the interest that you receive will be equal to the amount of days you held the investment Timezone = EST
• If I need to I can send back your investment and only give you the interest, that day being the last counted for interest (only will happen if something goes wrong or the investment project is coming to an end)
• Request a withdrawal by posting on the form or by PMing me, you will receive your BTC either when I see your post or 24 hours if my money is going through wire transfer.
• Interest is calculated at the end of the process not daily, if you deposited BTC0.01 and invest for 10 days you get 5% rather 0.5% of 0.01 each day
(Simple interest)

Investor Form:
Code:
[b]Deposit Amount:[/b]
[b]Repayment Adress:[/b]
[b]TXID:[/b]
[b]Days Investing:[/b]
If you don't know how many days leave blank or put "unknown".
DEPOSIT ADDRESS:
1SweeetHv8z1Han36jTiQmoBCZtT5tSKA
Code:
Address:1SweeetHv8z1Han36jTiQmoBCZtT5tSKA
Signature: G2Z8uryXXCATG/3XjOlYuzzawPWnUDMW8+bpP53sv1WqRL24IMCKG8ZjPjVTvJNOi4rwmelmp0ULmv/gHy1iUF8=
Documentation (Current/Repaid Investors):
Google Docs

I hope to have a successful and legitimate investing form, if you have any advice or questions please don't hesitate to ask.

TOTAL INVESTED: BTC2.608
TOTAL REPAID/TO BE REPAID: BTC2.742735

Duplicate forum: Link (Originally I had not know of this section of bitcointalk.)

Watch out for duplicate versions of my post that are scams.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
AcoinL.L.C
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 07:09:41 PM

0.5% a day? Ponzi. Negative left.
Henkkaa

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 07:13:26 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2017, 02:06:01 PM by Henkkaa

LOL! You don't even bother thinking about it for a second, or taking a look at his other thread. 0,5% seems very reasonable for a giftcard selling/buying business. He has paid back all his investors (again, check the other thread) well in time. And no, I am in no way paid to make this post, neither am I in any way related with Sweeet. I am also not his alt account.

tl;dr Don't jump into conclusions so fast
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 06:15:32 PM

Btw, Successfully accepted around 11.2 BTC and repaid 12 BTC before the end of accepting investments, no one was scammed. Would appreciate if you would remove your feedback.
bias

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:54:24 PM

I have done deals with Op here enough times and i can say that i have no problems or any issues.
Always get a notice from him,when/if something occure and he always respond to any pm's.
If Op re-open his service i will join again. He never fail to repay me and kept his word.

@Op  Im aware that you have an issue with dorik about some wrong/hacked/false address or something like that. Honestly i cant remember exactly...
I hope that this issue have been resolved,so everything will go back to normal.
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:04:47 PM

I would like to give it a try.

Deposit Amount: 0.07 BTC
Repayment Adress: 18yZHUYgMVwWbJ4cJVUg7Ng7dtV3q4bDzq
TXID: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/ac34aceafafa38d8b03a98ad9995a19d012b61d4375dc1bc6312e44c84b23d8d
Days Investing: 15

Confirm me when you receive it and if it's all Ok!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 05:10:29 PM

I have done deals with Op here enough times and i can say that i have no problems or any issues.
Always get a notice from him,when/if something occure and he always respond to any pm's.
If Op re-open his service i will join again. He never fail to repay me and kept his word.

@Op  Im aware that you have an issue with dorik about some wrong/hacked/false address or something like that. Honestly i cant remember exactly...
Just want to make it known, I just recently resolved the issue with dorik, he and I agreed to if I reimbursed him 1/3rd ($640) of what was stolen from him from the hacker.

Also I will most likely not be re-opening in BTC-locked investments on my current project, USD-locked possibly but most would not agree to do so. I actually looked back and the reason I wasn't making so much money was from BTC price increasing between the time I sold my BTC as gift cards and purchased it back, so if one BTC was worth $1000 someone invested one BTC in me I would sell that one BTC for $1000 and 20% profit and make $1200 which is an ideal situation, but typically I would (in this scenario) sell for $1000 (1 BTC) then purchase for say $1500 from the price increasing and still have to repay that 1 BTC meaning I lose $500 - 20% profit ($200) and end up netting a -$300 profit. Making investments hurt me more intensely. Although if they were USD-locked any BTC changes would be impacting the investor making it not so worth while for them.

Any future projects to come (which I am looking into some new methods) I will most likely re-open my investments.
Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 05:13:50 PM

I would like to give it a try.

Deposit Amount: 0.07 BTC
Repayment Adress: 18yZHUYgMVwWbJ4cJVUg7Ng7dtV3q4bDzq
TXID: https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/ac34aceafafa38d8b03a98ad9995a19d012b61d4375dc1bc6312e44c84b23d8d
Days Investing: 15

Confirm me when you receive it and if it's all Ok!
Well this is awkward, my investment project is ended, I only made the post directed to AcoinL.L.C to remove his negative feedback as no one was scammed therefore I wasn't running a ponzi. At the time I had DT1 negative feedbacks from Vod and Lauda (which were later removed) so I think he was just adding to the list. Anyway, I only have 0.00002 extra in my wallet you sent so let me send 0.0005 to my wallet so I can send back with a fee that would take years to send to you.

I would do a little reading and stay careful before you send some money out, lol.

EDIT: TXID: https://blockchain.info/tx/77513e000506bd363a4c4d27fbc0f4752e4e15775c50648bb3e4888734e40592

bias

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:02:52 PM

Just want to make it known, I just recently resolved the issue with dorik, he and I agreed to if I reimbursed him 1/3rd ($640) of what was stolen from him from the hacker.

Also I will most likely not be re-opening in BTC-locked investments on my current project, USD-locked possibly but most would not agree to do so. I actually looked back and the reason I wasn't making so much money was from BTC price increasing between the time I sold my BTC as gift cards and purchased it back, so if one BTC was worth $1000 someone invested one BTC in me I would sell that one BTC for $1000 and 20% profit and make $1200 which is an ideal situation, but typically I would (in this scenario) sell for $1000 (1 BTC) then purchase for say $1500 from the price increasing and still have to repay that 1 BTC meaning I lose $500 - 20% profit ($200) and end up netting a -$300 profit. Making investments hurt me more intensely. Although if they were USD-locked any BTC changes would be impacting the investor making it not so worth while for them.

Any future projects to come (which I am looking into some new methods) I will most likely re-open my investments.

Indeed you have a point and you are right about it. BTC price was rised very fast and big,something that you cant predict.
Im glad that this issue with dorik ends in a right way and if you re-open your service,just let me know.
Good luck.
Starlightbreaker
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:28:40 PM

Hello there i have one question.
This thread is the same with this thread? If are the same/duplicate why the one is "Re-opened" but the other is still "Closed"? Roll Eyes
Sorry but if you have two threads for the same service,you need to update them both. Or to remove one of them.

Sweeet (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 04:52:06 PM

Hello there i have one question.
This thread is the same with this thread? If are the same/duplicate why the one is "Re-opened" but the other is still "Closed"? Roll Eyes
Sorry but if you have two threads for the same service,you need to update them both. Or to remove one of them.
Yes, I just recently re-opened my thread yeseterday, I never updated this one I just wanted to test the traffic here because "Investor-based games" is not really what my topic belongs under but gets much more traffic then this site, I only posted on this one to ask AcoinL.L.C to remove his feedback, I will keep it open until it as removed as reference. Although I will lock it so it is not bumped.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: