Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:26:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best site to buy Bitcoins to Deposit for gambling  (Read 903 times)
rk33 (OP)

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 04:57:16 AM

I dont like coinbase, as they have low deposit options and high fees, I need an instant deposit option... so i can deposit to a poker site what site you suggest. I deposit anywhere between 500 up to 3000

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
thebatletbet

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 10:10:54 AM

if you use coinbase wallet, don't use to gambling site
you can buy bitcoin in all exchanger, but after buy you can sending youre addres,  must use wallet is support to gambling site
not direct exchanger to gambling site, after youre receive in addres and then youre sending to gambling site
is recomended dekstop wallet, use electrum or multibit
rk33 (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 10:12:39 AM

you can buy bitcoin in all exchanger, but after buy you can sending youre addres,  must use wallet is support to gambling site
not direct exchanger to gambling site, after youre receive in addres and then youre sending to gambling site

i hate coinbase i made over 4k deposits in matter of few months im fully verified still the didnt raise my limit which is stuck at 250... so i closed my account whats the best exchange out there and why is electrum safe.... why not blockchain.info
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 10:19:39 AM

Like previusly stated. Just buy bitcoins in any exchange. Then send to your wallet electrum, core, Trezor etc. And then send it to gambling site.
rk33 (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 10:20:19 AM

i got electrum but how safe is it
kurbeks

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 10:21:08 AM

i hate coinbase i made over 4k deposits in matter of few months im fully verified still the didnt raise my limit which is stuck at 250... so i closed my account whats the best exchange out there and why is electrum safe.... why not blockchain.info

You live in states or other part of world. I know several good European exchanges. About electrum - people say it's one of best. But it's all about user, you can lose money from even safest wallet.
rk33 (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 10:31:45 AM

canada can i set up google factor and stuff also what is a paper wallet... i kinda have an idea but if u can explain that be great and whats the best one
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 10:39:52 AM

if you are just going to send and recieve btc its safe since its installed inside your computer so better to buy in any local exchange then send it to your gambling site wallet after that you can receive your winnings inside your electrum wallet before sending it back to any local exchange to avoid any problem like coinbase that freeze account after finding out that your btc came from gambling site.
rk33 (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 10:43:05 AM

if you are just going to send and recieve btc its safe since its installed inside your computer so better to buy in any local exchange then send it to your gambling site wallet after that you can receive your winnings inside your electrum wallet before sending it back to any local exchange to avoid any problem like coinbase that freeze account after finding out that your btc came from gambling site.

i downloaded electrum yesterday i cant seem to know my password i tried everything how can i do a forgot password it wont let me
rk33 (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 10:49:46 AM

question if for example... Electrum goes down and outta business will i lose my bitcoins thats in the server or software.. and why is electrum the best ?
_nur

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 10:57:37 AM

Lykke.com

1 usd worth of bitcoin with credit card goves me 1 usd no fees
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 11:30:28 AM

Have you tried Localbitcoins.com or Paxful.com?
rk33 (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 11:31:54 AM

Have you tried Localbitcoins.com or Paxful.com?

they are too expensive
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 11:59:29 AM

I dont like coinbase, as they have low deposit options and high fees, I need an instant deposit option... so i can deposit to a poker site what site you suggest. I deposit anywhere between 500 up to 3000

you can try with your local website or your friends to make deposit or with localbitcoin, i think that three option is the best you can choice. but i don't think that you don't have make deposit for just playing poker because you can do for any other that maybe can make you profit.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Immakillya

Activity: 560
Merit: 269

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 02:04:57 PM

Yeah. Coinbase is a shady company. You must go to bitstamp. I think they have the lowest price of bitcoin. I always check it. Also localbitcoins.com is good. Theres many kind of payments options. You can choose also the best price of btc. If you dont like them. You can use other exchange like c-cex, poloniex, kraken and others.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 04:43:01 PM

Most traders on there indeed charge a premium fee, but you can also get lucky and find a trader on there who doesn't charge that much above the Bitcoin price.
You just have to check on different times.

cakravothy

Activity: 868
Merit: 501

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 08:52:37 PM

i downloaded electrum yesterday i cant seem to know my password i tried everything how can i do a forgot password it wont let me

whatever youre wallet must support private key
the first you must save private key, so you can use addres all platform and anywhere only use private key
if forgot password you can log in youre account electrum only use private key

but password in electrum only use if you send out bitcoin

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
kurbeks

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 09:02:03 PM

Yeah. Coinbase is a shady company. You must go to bitstamp. I think they have the lowest price of bitcoin. I always check it. Also localbitcoins.com is good. Theres many kind of payments options. You can choose also the best price of btc. If you dont like them. You can use other exchange like c-cex, poloniex, kraken and others.

Bitstamp is European. Don't know if it works ok for NA plp.
mtnsaa
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 10:11:49 PM

And people wonder why Bitcoin doesn't get adopted by the mainstream, because it's a pain in the ass to get any kind of crypto, plus you are paying ridiculous sums in some of these sites, especially localbitcoins. I understand many are just government regulations doing their deeds but still, it shows how in many years decentralization didn't help one bit to establish trust (for example we could have p2p exchanges already but we don't...).

I bought my first Bitcoins with VirWox because it was the only thing available for me at the moment, I don't know if they are still in business but I would recommend them (very expensive though).
iluvbitcoins
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1150

Freedom&Honor

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 10:25:49 PM

Why not simply use Bitstamp.net and withdraw BTC to the deposit address?

Looking for a signature campaign.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: