Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:06:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN XQN QUOTIENT 2.0 Smart Contracts Assets Coins Creation CF Exchange Go Green*  (Read 24442 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
skidog
Legendary

Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 02:53:50 PM

I can donate 200k. Can probably get more from others.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lightsplasher

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 03:01:17 PM

I would like to make a move on getting us on Cryptopia as i am not very comfortable with being only on yobit.
Cryptopia is a rising exchange and could do us well in many ways.
The cost to get listed is about 0.2-0.3 btc.
Is there any interest from the community to contribute to getting us listed?

IW

We are also listed on: https://www.coinexchange.io/market/XQN/BTC

This exchange has been working for me so far.  It would be nice to be listed on Cryptopia or Nova too.  Is there a way we can get listed by voting or do we just have to pay?
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 04:59:55 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2017, 02:43:16 AM by MikeMike

I would like to make a move on getting us on Cryptopia as i am not very comfortable with being only on yobit.
Cryptopia is a rising exchange and could do us well in many ways.
The cost to get listed is about 0.2-0.3 btc.
Is there any interest from the community to contribute to getting us listed?

IW

We are also listed on: https://www.coinexchange.io/market/XQN/BTC

This exchange has been working for me so far.  It would be nice to be listed on Cryptopia or Nova too.  Is there a way we can get listed by voting or do we just have to pay?

It is kind of a dead exchange but did send them
the updated XQN Icon when we moved XQN to this new OP page.
We had plans to get XQN listed in a package deal on a large exchange but it fell through.
Cryptopia was and is plan B.
Waiting till the new wallet is released could be the best option so we dont have to pay maintenance fees again.
Please realize all has been in the works and planned on.
Just is not the right time...
There was a prelinary XQN 2.0 roadmap put together over a month ago but a few thngs changed
so was waiting on some confirmations on other tech and direction of XQN.
Now it was the best course of action to wait since IW is back!  Smiley
I also have found it good not to make claims and post roadmaps till we are near 100% sure
we can follow through as we all have seen this in other coins. It is not our objective to pump and dump.
This could put back in the roadmap some of the projects we had planned on for XQN
sooner than later. We are also discussing other options IW, I and others want to include.
IW and I had a few hour meeting last night and are scheduled to follow up this evening
and will bring it up then.

MikeMike

telih

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 07:36:08 PM

This all sounds very exciting!  Smiley
Looking forward to it all.
pisko

Activity: 296

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 09:06:26 PM

i can donate 100K XQN. and listing after 2.0 released is good idea Wink

blaster3ski

Activity: 160

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 09:44:52 PM

I can donate 100k as well, let me know.
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 01:54:19 AM

Awesome to see the Community stepping forward towards the development of XQN.
 Smiley
Your help is integral in bringing XQN to a reality to help bring goodness to peoples and the planet.
Had another meeting with IW this evening and there is one scheduled for tomorrow.

MikeMike

DragoStefan

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 03:54:56 PM

Hello guys!
Long time no speak  Cheesy , I miss you guys!
Good to see IW is back! Good Day man!
Would also want to join a meeting with MM and IW!
Mike you're awsome with your patience and perseverance with the projects! BIG UP!
Have a great day!
skidog
Legendary

Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 02:48:22 AM

Which exchanges are doing well and safe...Any thoughts on this...
brazilman37

Activity: 399

onwards and upwards

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 01:38:17 PM

Smiley
Your help is integral in bringing XQN to a reality to help bring goodness to peoples and the planet.
Had another meeting with IW this evening and there is one scheduled for tomorrow.

MikeMike

hi guys,
new problem. i had to restart the laptop because it froze on me. then i went to restart my quotient wallet and got this error:
program assertion failed!

expression:pindex->pprevII pindex->getblockhasj()==(!testnet ? hashgenesisblock:hashgenesisblocktestnet)

i tried to download a fresh copy of the .exe and run that but same error. bad enough it is taking weeks to sync now i get this error.
any ideas?
Thx in advance,
Brazilman37BTC

G A L L E O N [/b] COIN - Empowering Your Voyage
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Read Our Whitepaper    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
DragoStefan

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 01:49:21 PM

Smiley

MikeMike

hi guys,
new problem. i had to restart the laptop because it froze on me. then i went to restart my quotient wallet and got this error:

expression:pindex->pprevII pindex->getblockhasj()==(!testnet ? hashgenesisblock:hashgenesisblocktestnet)

i tried to download a fresh copy of the .exe and run that but same error. bad enough it is taking weeks to sync now i get this error.
any ideas?
Thx in advance,
Brazilman37BTC

Copy the folder quotient from appdata  to another place just to be sure you have a back-up . then delete all files from quotient without wallet.dat, download blockchain from here http://cryptochainer.com/dir/?page_id=365 and move the files from that arhive in appdata -> quotient let the wallet sync and done.
brazilman37

onwards and upwards

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 02:01:51 PM

Smiley

MikeMike

hi guys,

any ideas?
Thx in advance,
Brazilman37BTC

Copy the folder quotient from appdata  to another place just to be sure you have a back-up . then delete all files from quotient without wallet.dat, download blockchain from here http://cryptochainer.com/dir/?page_id=365 and move the files from that arhive in appdata -> quotient let the wallet sync and done.

ok to get this straight, i saved a copy of all current files in the quotient folder including all folders. then i went o original folder and deleted all files and directories except the wallet.dat file. now im downloading the bockchain. then i extract that into the original folder for quotient?

brazilman37

onwards and upwards

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 02:57:31 PM

Smiley

MikeMike

hi guys,

any ideas?
Thx in advance,
Brazilman37BTC

ok to get this straight, i saved a copy of all current files in the quotient folder including all folders. then i went o original folder and deleted all files and directories except the wallet.dat file. now im downloading the bockchain. then i extract that into the original folder for quotient?

ok i got it, only thing i had to do additional was import my .conf file with the nodes. but it is alot closr to being done syncing. lol thank you for that info. Smiley
Brazilman37BTC

DragoStefan

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 06:19:41 PM

Smiley

MikeMike

hi guys,

any ideas?
Thx in advance,
Brazilman37BTC

ok i got it, only thing i had to do additional was import my .conf file with the nodes. but it is alot closr to being done syncing. lol thank you for that info. Smiley
Brazilman37BTC
yup forgot about the conf Smiley glad to help!
gavrilo77

Activity: 819
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 06:46:33 PM

What is the total coin supply, i cant see in the OP?
brazilman37

onwards and upwards

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 09:57:58 PM

Smiley

MikeMike

hi guys,

any ideas?
Thx in advance,
Brazilman37BTC

Brazilman37BTC
yup forgot about the conf Smiley glad to help!

my god i have more issues with this wallet then any other. i was wauiting for the sync to finish which even with the blockchain info still was gonna take forever. then my laptop froze up so i restarted it and restarted the wallet to resume re-syncing the wallet loads blockchain info then says loading wallet....... then after 60 seconds it shuts down and thats it. i treid 3 times. never had issues with any of the other 20 wallets i have. even  to sync the longest was like a week, but this one seems to be alot slower.

Brazilman37BTC

MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
March 29, 2017, 12:34:24 AM

snipped....

my god i have more issues with this wallet then any other. i was wauiting for the sync to finish which even with the blockchain info still was gonna take forever. then my laptop froze up so i restarted it and restarted the wallet to resume re-syncing the wallet loads blockchain info then says loading wallet....... then after 60 seconds it shuts down and thats it. i treid 3 times. never had issues with any of the other 20 wallets i have. even  to sync the longest was like a week, but this one seems to be alot slower.

Brazilman37BTC

Sorry to hear you are having issues.
It seems to be a first...
Use the cryptochainer service it will sync in a day or so.
What OS are you running?

MikeMike

MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 12:54:32 PM

What is the total coin supply, i cant see in the OP?

Just over 30 Million presently.

http://45.35.48.161:3001/markets/yobit

MikeMike

telih

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 04:06:53 PM

my god i have more issues with this wallet then any other. -snipped-

Brazilman37BTC

That's really strange, XQN is one of the smoothest older wallets I've had, never an issue once i got working nodes. Did you use the bootstrap?
brazilman37

onwards and upwards

View Profile
March 30, 2017, 04:13:50 PM

my god i have more issues with this wallet then any other. -snipped-

Brazilman37BTC

That's really strange, XQN is one of the smoothest older wallets I've had, never an issue once i got working nodes. Did you use the bootstrap?

yea i used the updated one and just deleted all files except my backup for the wallet.dat
then downloaded it again and tried again but same thing.
this is the only wallet i have issues with.
im running windows 10

Brazilman37BTC

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: