Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:50:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN XQN QUOTIENT 2.0 Smart Contracts Assets Coins Creation CF Exchange Go Green*  (Read 24442 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
brazilman37

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

onwards and upwards

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 02:06:12 PM

hi i got the wallet and installed it. now i cant recall how to add the nodes. lol
also how do i go about splitting up my inputs into small sizes?
im also asking the dev team at posw to see if they would add your coin.
THanks for the advice,
Brazilman37BTC

Hello quotient community,
I read through all posts old and new and am proud to be a member of this forum. I have plans on investing in coin and getting my POS wallet working. Awesome work so far. Smiley
Have a great day,

Brazilman37BTC
Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay.
As mentioned before a tip to stake most is to split up your inputs in very small sizes to try avoiding hitting the 16.18 max stake.
If you need any help or any questions, do not be afraid of posting them!
Happy staking!

IW

G A L L E O N [/b] COIN - Empowering Your Voyage
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Read Our Whitepaper    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinbit71

Activity: 89
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 06:02:10 PM

Great to see a new thread!

new things,new arrivals , .are creating new  interest and involvement at work and it should be so.
telih

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 06:48:14 PM

hi i got the wallet and installed it. now i cant recall how to add the nodes. lol

If its windows, go to quotient's appdata (open a windows file browser like documents, and type "%appdata%/quotient" in the address bar, then make/edit a Quotient.conf file, these are my nodes, but I think there is a link of active nodes on the site somewhere.

Code:
server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
addnode=51.6.104.114
addnode=78.57.176.85
addnode=79.168.208.213
addnode=69.145.132.251
addnode=138.201.173.214
addnode=139.195.80.45
addnode=71.94.84.105
addnode=50.34.139.49
addnode=88.27.71.223
addnode=64.34.149.39
addnode=139.195.75.187
addnode=96.20.117.149
addnode=97.120.95.1
addnode=109.89.155.161
addnode=173.48.167.209
addnode=119.94.121.229
addnode=68.145.34.80
addnode=101.191.103.20
addnode=172.250.134.104
addnode=71.94.84.105
addnode=188.26.187.197
addnode=97.120.192.237

10 active right now for me.
brazilman37

onwards and upwards

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 07:03:46 PM

Thank you so much for that intel.
i am up and running and will be all set soon. Smiley

Brazilman37BTC

If its windows, go to quotient's appdata (open a windows file browser like documents, and type "%appdata%/quotient" in the address bar, then make/edit a Quotient.conf file, these are my nodes, but I think there is a link of active nodes on the site somewhere.

Code:
server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=user
rpcpassword=pass
addnode=51.6.104.114
addnode=78.57.176.85
addnode=79.168.208.213
addnode=69.145.132.251
addnode=138.201.173.214
addnode=139.195.80.45
addnode=71.94.84.105
addnode=50.34.139.49
addnode=88.27.71.223
addnode=64.34.149.39
addnode=139.195.75.187
addnode=96.20.117.149
addnode=97.120.95.1
addnode=109.89.155.161
addnode=173.48.167.209
addnode=119.94.121.229
addnode=68.145.34.80
addnode=101.191.103.20
addnode=172.250.134.104
addnode=71.94.84.105
addnode=188.26.187.197
addnode=97.120.192.237

10 active right now for me.

incognitoworker

Activity: 736
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 07:20:28 PM

THanks for the advice,
Brazilman37BTC

I read through all posts old and new and am proud to be a member of this forum. I have plans on investing in coin and getting my POS wallet working. Awesome work so far. Smiley
Have a great day,

Brazilman37BTC
As mentioned before a tip to stake most is to split up your inputs in very small sizes to try avoiding hitting the 16.18 max stake.
Happy staking!

IW
You need to activate the feature coin controll in option tab.
Then choose send, now you have a new box named inputs in send menu.
When you click on that you are able to choose the inputs you want to split up.
Choose the input with smallest amounts of confirmations, and send it to yourself using the custom changeaddress option to be the same as your main staking address.
This way you "split" your input to two inputs.

Another way without using the custom change address option is to choose the input with smallest amounts of confirmation, and send the amount you want your inputs to be sized at to your main staking addy.
The remaining of that block will go to a "change" address in your wallet, where you can select it again and continue splitting until you have reached your target.

A automatic way, which however takes longer time is to set the desired block size in the option meny "staking" tab.
Now your wallet will automatic split all stakes larger than your desired target.

If this is confusing, tell me where you are stuck and i will help you out further..

IW

Quotient- Closed loop economy enviroment experiment
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1195335.0
telih

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 07:20:58 PM

Smiley Happy staking!
brazilman37

onwards and upwards

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 08:30:53 PM

i must be using a diff ver. i didnt see anything about coin control in the option tab.
how many coins should i start with minimum?

THanks for the advice,
Brazilman37BTC

Have a great day,

Brazilman37BTC
Happy staking!

IW
Choose the input with smallest amounts of confirmations, and send it to yourself using the custom changeaddress option to be the same as your main staking address.

Another way without using the custom change address option is to choose the input with smallest amounts of confirmation, and send the amount you want your inputs to be sized at to your main staking addy.
The remaining of that block will go to a "change" address in your wallet, where you can select it again and continue splitting until you have reached your target.

A automatic way, which however takes longer time is to set the desired block size in the option meny "staking" tab.
Now your wallet will automatic split all stakes larger than your desired target.

If this is confusing, tell me where you are stuck and i will help you out further..

IW

incognitoworker

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 09:13:05 PM

i must be using a diff ver. i didnt see anything about coin control in the option tab.

THanks for the advice,
Brazilman37BTC

Have a great day,

Brazilman37BTC
Happy staking!

IW

IW
Options-advanced-enable coin control

IW

brazilman37

onwards and upwards

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 09:27:50 PM

in the settings tab under options all i see is main, network, window, display, staking nowhere do i see advanced.  Huh

THanks for the advice,
Brazilman37BTC

Have a great day,

Brazilman37BTC
Happy staking!

IW

IW

IW

telih

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 06:50:48 AM

in the settings tab under options all i see is main, network, window, display, staking nowhere do i see advanced.  Huh

I just found it myself. Go to settings, and under "display" it is at the bottom. check "display coin control features (experts only!)". Then go to your Send tab in your wallet, and the "inputs" box will appear at the top.

I found this older post by someone in the first thread that just guided me through it, if it helps.

Quote from: Izador
To split coin blocks, you need to enable the coin control features (wallet > settings > options > display > display coin control features). Then select one block at a time, and send it to yourself, adding your (same) address as the 'custom change address'.

So say you start by selecting a 1000 XQN block. You then send yourself a transaction of 500 XQN, but specifying the change address as your own as well. Once you hit send, you will be splitting that 1000 XQN block into 2x 500, a primary transaction, plus change, back to your original address.

So basically from your Send tab, click "inputs", open the tree and select one of the blocks you want to split, click OK. Get your main staking address, check the box "custom change address", put your address there. Then also put your address in the "Pay to" and fill in the amount that you want to split, for the block you selected. Repeat this until you have split to your liking.

Atleast that's how I think to do it, I just did for the first time.

Thanks IW for getting me on the right track  Smiley
burbuscratch

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 12:37:28 PM

You can vote to add XQN to Poswallet.com

https://poswallet.com/addcoin.php
brazilman37

onwards and upwards

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 01:42:33 PM

thx for that i had already submitted the coin under the free section because i dont have that kind of posw coin to expedite things. lol lotsof people looking for this type of coin. I know it will go far there and maybe even bypass all the rest in performance.
Brazilman37BTC

You can vote to add XQN to Poswallet.com

https://poswallet.com/addcoin.php

brazilman37

onwards and upwards

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 01:44:12 PM

Awesome,
thank you so much for this. Smiley
Brazilman37BTC

in the settings tab under options all i see is main, network, window, display, staking nowhere do i see advanced.  Huh

I just found it myself. Go to settings, and under "display" it is at the bottom. check "display coin control features (experts only!)". Then go to your Send tab in your wallet, and the "inputs" box will appear at the top.

I found this older post by someone in the first thread that just guided me through it, if it helps.

Quote from: Izador
To split coin blocks, you need to enable the coin control features (wallet > settings > options > display > display coin control features). Then select one block at a time, and send it to yourself, adding your (same) address as the 'custom change address'.

So say you start by selecting a 1000 XQN block. You then send yourself a transaction of 500 XQN, but specifying the change address as your own as well. Once you hit send, you will be splitting that 1000 XQN block into 2x 500, a primary transaction, plus change, back to your original address.

So basically from your Send tab, click "inputs", open the tree and select one of the blocks you want to split, click OK. Get your main staking address, check the box "custom change address", put your address there. Then also put your address in the "Pay to" and fill in the amount that you want to split, for the block you selected. Repeat this until you have split to your liking.

Atleast that's how I think to do it, I just did for the first time.

Thanks IW for getting me on the right track  Smiley

incognitoworker

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 10:45:04 AM

in the settings tab under options all i see is main, network, window, display, staking nowhere do i see advanced.  Huh

THanks for the advice,
Brazilman37BTC

Have a great day,

Brazilman37BTC
Happy staking!

IW

IW

IW
My apology as my memory was wrong on where it was!
Luckily, it seem you managed to find it anyway,and are on your way to max your stakes.
If you have the option auto optimize checked, the wallet will keep the inputs at your desired size and not combine them.

Happy staking!

IW

brazilman37

onwards and upwards

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 11:32:03 AM

ok thanks i plan on investing steadily into this coin.
Brazilman37BTC

THanks for the advice,
Brazilman37BTC

Have a great day,

Brazilman37BTC
Happy staking!

IW

IW

IW
Luckily, it seem you managed to find it anyway,and are on your way to max your stakes.
If you have the option auto optimize checked, the wallet will keep the inputs at your desired size and not combine them.

Happy staking!

IW

incognitoworker

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 02:09:33 PM

Thank you for your support, enjoy your stay.

IW
ok thanks i plan on investing steadily into this coin.
Brazilman37BTC

THanks for the advice,
Brazilman37BTC

Have a great day,

Brazilman37BTC
Happy staking!

IW

IW

IW

Happy staking!

IW

incognitoworker

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 02:12:38 PM

I would like to make a move on getting us on Cryptopia as i am not very comfortable with being only on yobit.
Cryptopia is a rising exchange and could do us well in many ways.
The cost to get listed is about 0.2-0.3 btc.
Is there any interest from the community to contribute to getting us listed?

IW

MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 05:04:51 PM
Last edit: March 19, 2017, 05:44:16 PM by MikeMike

I would like to make a move on getting us on Cryptopia as i am not very comfortable with being only on yobit.

IW

This was the plan yes.
Can't wait to have that meeting with you!
 Smiley

MikeMike

BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 12:56:53 PM

IW

This was the plan yes.
 Smiley

MikeMike

As I promised from before. I will donate 100k of XQN for the development of the project. Please setup an address for it. It's up to the development team on how to use it for.
MikeMike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1020

★ Ⓚ KORE TEAM Ⓚ ★

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 02:48:49 PM

IW

This was the plan yes.
 Smiley

MikeMike

As I promised from before. I will donate 100k of XQN for the development of the project. Please setup an address for it. It's up to the development team on how to use it for.

Very much appreciate your generosity BTC.
 Smiley
The Team members should take the lead, I too will donate at least 300-600k as well as others on the Team promised.
I could consider an offer to match the top amount donated towards development.
When the time is right we will release a preliminary roadmap so we have been holding off on the contributions.
IW and I had a meeting last night, I sent him the XQN 2.0 doc and we have another one scheduled for today.
Once we figure all this out the Team should meet on the final proposed roadmap.

MikeMike

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: