Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 09:15:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there any ad network having pay rates like google adsense?  (Read 1565 times)
Superways (OP)

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 09:57:58 AM

You can see on every platform bitcoin is going faster and replacing any service which is available with fiat so there will also be some ad networks which will pay in bitcoin and will be an efficient competitor of google adsense but I not found it. Do you know about any ad network like that paying in bitcoins?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wrxbuzz

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 10:07:11 AM

You can see on every platform bitcoin is going faster and replacing any service which is available with fiat so there will also be some ad networks which will pay in bitcoin and will be an efficient competitor of google adsense but I not found it. Do you know about any ad network like that paying in bitcoins?

http://cointraffic.io/   Maybe this site is what you want to find, it is bitcoin advertisement network.
radhwane

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 10:15:31 AM

Try mellow ads they pay via bitcoin only but your website should have 200.000 rank in Alexa
Superways (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 10:20:30 AM

http://cointraffic.io/   Maybe this site is what you want to find, it is bitcoin advertisement network.
Try mellow ads they pay via bitcoin only but your website should have 200.000 rank in Alexa
Please avoid only suggesting the names and links. I have asked about the review and your experience in that sites. If anyone have experience with google adsense and in any bitcoin ad network which also pay like google adsense then provide me the details about that site.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 10:25:10 AM

I do not have any account with google adsense but I have researched about google adsense and have some knowledge about its earnings and for bitcoin earnings from my website I am using a-ads.com and the earnings from that is the same as google adsense. a-ads do not mis any impression coming to your website and count every click to the banner and pay the same as promised. I have experience with a-ads.com from more than 6 months.
Superways (OP)

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 10:28:44 AM

I do not have any account with google adsense but I have researched about google adsense and have some knowledge about its earnings and for bitcoin earnings from my website I am using a-ads.com and the earnings from that is the same as google adsense. a-ads do not mis any impression coming to your website and count every click to the banner and pay the same as promised. I have experience with a-ads.com from more than 6 months.
I also have experience with a-ads for my blogs and I know the working of a-ads is like adsense but the earnings of a-ads is not like adsense because I have noticed that the earnings from a-ads per click is half and sometimes 1/3 of the earnings of adsense.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 10:56:45 AM

I don't know where you get the impression that bitcoin can replace ad networks, specially one like AdSense, these are completely different things.

Google AdSense is probably the biggest ad network and it serves ads from a shit load of other networks, it is very difficult for new ad networks to compete with this, specially new ones.

cengsuwuei

Activity: 714
Merit: 516

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 11:11:37 AM

the best advertesing network payment use bitcoin bitmedia.io
but nothing advertising network if pay rate same google adsense
google adsense still the best advertising network

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14..

..Buy Now..

klf
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 01:21:53 PM

That is true. Until now no one will pay like Google Adsense. They are the best for pay per click advertisements, but they got very strict terms and conditions. If anyone broke it surely their account will be suspended permanently. In one of travel blog last year I got around 17.8$ for just one click, and I couldn't find out which was the keyword they used to find my blog and what they purchased from the site.
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 01:51:13 PM

That is true. Until now no one will pay like Google Adsense. They are the best for pay per click advertisements, but they got very strict terms and conditions. If anyone broke it surely their account will be suspended permanently. In one of travel blog last year I got around 17.8$ for just one click, and I couldn't find out which was the keyword they used to find my blog and what they purchased from the site.

That was a pretty valuable click, the best I got was a $16 in an Apple related website.

Rules aren't that strict, I'am an AdSense publisher since 2006 and only got a couple warnings, I got more careful with my sites, it doesn't compensate trying to bend the rules just for a few more bucks.

Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 02:05:03 PM

I also have experience with a-ads for my blogs and I know the working of a-ads is like adsense but the earnings of a-ads is not like adsense because I have noticed that the earnings from a-ads per click is half and sometimes 1/3 of the earnings of adsense.
I noticed that the payment of a-ads.com is half than google adsense but using a-ads is much better than using google adsense because if you will use a-ads.com then you will not do any tension in your career because they do not have any strict rules while in google adsense you will feel more tense when you get some hard earned money and before withdrawal they lock your account.
hurain

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 02:53:01 PM

i think currently google  adsense  is the single ads network which pay more than any other. either it is a-aid, cointraffic.io or any other, but it is also a a fact that the google adsense have very stric rules, not easy to follow.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3148

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 04:59:01 PM

you can finish your search. AdSense are by far the best and the highest paying. Everything else is okay, but much less money you can earn.
I am trying at the same time in one website: Adsense, Mellowads, Bitmedia and more couple networks and everything except AdSense is very slow and very small amount.
changing places of advertisements banners but nothing has brought improvement

-- snip --
I noticed that the payment of a-ads.com is half than google adsense but using a-ads is much better than using google adsense because if you will use a-ads.com then you will not do any tension in your career because they do not have any strict rules while in google adsense you will feel more tense when you get some hard earned money and before withdrawal they lock your account.

Yes, rules are very strict but fair.
10 ads on one page say the website of piece junk. who likes to come to a page crowded with advertisements, also a lot of banner ads decreases click ratio. This is the most common mistake that people make with AdSense

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 10:25:37 AM

If you imagine you will earn the same as google adsense. It is not half than adsense but the same as google adsense because with a-ads you will also earn some money with the impressions you get to your website. f you join both of them and paste one banner from each of them on your page then you will find that the earnings of a-ads are higher than google adsense.
superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 01:17:50 PM

Nothing compares with Google Adsense ...
If you are in Bitcoin niche I can recommned you some good advertising networks: https://bitvertise.net/, http://mellowads.com/, https://bitmedia.io/

~Bitcoin~
Legendary

Activity: 994

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 01:43:16 PM

Last few days i am seeing ad about https://adsterra.com/ in several places and few of my friends are also saying they are using it in place of google ads and earning good amount. They don't have same rate like google adsense but my friends are claiming it is better than usual bitcoin adnetworks. And they also pay in bitcoin..

mbuk81

Activity: 700

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 03:59:39 PM

Runcpa.com is a one tysy I would use it quiet new but will seen be one if the best I reckon but it won't beat google becasuse I'm sure you want fine any network that will pay you from for views so I stick to google if that the kind of servive you are looking for.

HIGH PAYING BITCOIN FAUCET ONLY AT SWITCH-BUX PTC BITCOIN FAUCET CLAIM EVERY 30 MINS AND GET 50 SATOSHI EVERYTIME
btc junkie

Activity: 265

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 05:53:41 PM

To the people who say a-ads is comparable to adsense, well that depends. A-ads will pay for unique impressions every 24 hours. So if one million people view your site first for the day, you get a lot of $$ but if they viewed an a-ads banner on my site first then go to your site, you get nothing. The one million impressions are considered unique when they view my site and then they are no longer considered unique for another 24 hours.
RussiaIsBest

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 06:02:42 PM

I really dont know I am also interested in that but my question is is there any ad network having pay rates  like google adsense which pay us via bitcoins?I will open my own company so I need to know that.
superiorus
Legendary

Activity: 1358

Bitcoiner since start, and continue to love it!

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 06:57:26 PM

I really dont know I am also interested in that but my question is is there any ad network having pay rates  like google adsense which pay us via bitcoins?I will open my own company so I need to know that.

The answer is simple: there is no advertising network that will pay like Adsense (not even close)
There are a few good advertising networks (bitcoin related):  https://bitvertise.net, http://mellowads.com/, https://bitmedia.io/, but as I told you: do not expect to get the same rates as you can get from Adsense.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: