Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:07:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CetoBeto.com is for sale  (Read 31045 times)
donaldbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

TomyGame.com => Win Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 10:28:35 AM
Last edit: February 02, 2017, 09:53:00 PM by donaldbitcoin

Hello

Sorry to say this bad news,
Our site is for sale because btc price now is $1k and i'm no longer able to get profits from site.

If anyone interesting to but it, minimum price is 10 btc will includes everything site files + database + domain name.

If you're interesting to buy it from here :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1766401.0

i will help new owner for next 3 months.

▓▓▓ ➤ Top Paying Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓▓▓▓ Best Bitcoin Scripts for Website Owners ▓▓▓

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 10:37:19 AM

what a sad news, why don't you lower the reward ?
svirby

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 10:46:54 AM

Are we allowed to withdraw before you sell it?

Lucius
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 5553

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat⚔️

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 10:47:48 AM

Hello

Our site is for sale because btc price now is $1k and i'm no longer able to get profits from site.

If anyone interesting to but it, minimum price is 10 btc will includes everything site files + database + domain name.

Price is now in the range from 900-920$ and you say it is 1000$?You have AdSense and BitMedia and 10k users and you are not able to make profit from your site?

What about our balance on CetoBeto,do you have the intention to pay or this project will end like others in past when you lost AdSense?I do not mind that you sell or shut down your site,but before that enable withdraw and come out clean from this.

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
donaldbitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 10:54:32 AM

Hello

Price is now in the range from 900-920$ and you say it is 1000$?You have AdSense and BitMedia and 10k users and you are not able to make profit from your site?

What about our balance on CetoBeto,do you have the intention to pay or this project will end like others in past when you lost AdSense?I do not mind that you sell or shut down your site,but before that enable withdraw and come out clean from this.

btc price is $920 but when you want to buy bitcoins, it costs about +7% so it's near to be $1000 on me..

actually i'm running out of funds, i was paying last days +0.4 btc per day and adsense income was ~$110 per day.
i can't handle the loss for more than a week, it passed $200 loss per day, so what rewards i have to lower? it should be %25 of current to keep the site up.  Undecided

▓▓▓ ➤ Top Paying Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓▓▓▓ Best Bitcoin Scripts for Website Owners ▓▓▓
Lucius
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 5553

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat⚔️

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 11:07:47 AM

Hello

btc price is $920 but when you want to buy bitcoins, it costs about +7% so it's near to be $1000 on me..

actually i'm running out of funds, i was paying last days +0.4 btc per day and adsense income was ~$110 per day.
i can't handle the loss for more than a week, it passed $200 loss per day, so what rewards i have to lower? it should be %25 of current to keep the site up.  Undecided

You stopped the payments before 3-4 days because there were problems with blockchain,so you not pay to users single satoshi in that time.Then you have around 450$ from adsense,and what about BitMedia?When you start CetoBeto you say that you pay your users only from BitMedia income.
If you finish this like you finished your previous project then this will be end of trust in you or any future project.

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
rafolon

Activity: 638
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 11:09:31 AM

Very bad news, this is a proof that the faucets not profitables

Currently paying sites
HITBITS ||  SATOSHILABS || NETBOX || PRESEARCH || FREEBTC || COINTIPLY
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 11:18:50 AM

Sorry to hear that man. Wish you good luck in the future
donaldbitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 11:24:20 AM

this is bitmedia earning.. best day has 0.02 btc it cover %5 of payouts.

first days, bitmedia was paying +0.12 btc per day, it was really cover most of payouts.
now income getting lower, members and payouts increase too much, actually i can't keep site up for one single day.

site was on maintenance for 2 days because there was problem on payouts confirmations, but after 2 days i see possible withdraw payouts passed 1.2 btc in just 2 days, and i own less than what i should pay members for last 2 days.

site has no profits last month, but now i feel i'm going to pay from my own pocket to keep it up.
i know it's bad news, and i will try to keep site up for members, because many was enjoying it.

i posted old proof that i paid +150 btc on my projects with 100 satoshi minimum withdraw (this is my faucetbox deposit address 18G3nFT58Zu6Wywa1SRGMHN48xExN7FUEj), and i don't want to turn them into scam and i'm not going to be happy if i see them on scam lists.

i'm not company, i'm single person 27 years old, work on site from home and sometimes from my $200/mo office work.

sorry because i can't keep my project up for longer time, this is fact  Cry

isaevski

Activity: 551

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 11:42:02 AM

adsense banned?
cetobeto+scammer

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 11:53:41 AM

Why you fool people for second  time after donaldcoin ??
you have to pay for people them money, there'r many added funds by more than 3 btc's last 5 days .. me and 3 of my friends just made deposits by 2 btcs just 2 days before you paused the withdrawal, also you take very good commission from VS battle .. if you are honest , you have to pay for people them money !!
Leonidos640

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 12:02:10 PM

You were a scammer and it still is! Where payments from an advertising company, adalso.com Huh  http://prntscr.com/e0zw1g
BTCmasterVM

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 12:03:50 PM

Hello

Pay to users money that they have on the balances first, you greedy man!
Or do you want to sell a website that doesn't brings profit plus the debts to the users??? You think what some fool to buy it??
Also. I cant believe and saw the 1st time that faucet didnt bring profit with Adsense ! Many faucets paying more than you paid and dont have Adsense!
I repeat- YOU MUST PAY ALL PRESENT BALANCES TO USERS!
cetobeto+scammer

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 12:15:26 PM

He's a scammer, its second time doing that. before he did it also with donaldcoin.com  ..
where'r the admin here to do something with that greedy scammer !!!
Is there anybody here know details about that guy and i will do the best with him to stop scamming people ??!!
Punk2000

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 12:28:07 PM

I can understand the rage of the users but lets understand his situation a little. This game have thousand of users not include a one user could have a lot of referrals, and a site with a lot of ways to earn satoshis, can leave the  website dry.

But looking the "otherhand" i think many of you are right, he atleast should pay the current balance of the users and not leave us in the road...

IMO i think the owner should eliminate the others options to get satoshis and just leave one: the main way to get...
micloop

Activity: 448
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 12:38:03 PM

I can understand the rage of the users but lets understand his situation a little. This game have thousand of users not include a one user could have a lot of referrals, and a site with a lot of ways to earn satoshis, can leave the  website dry.

But looking the "otherhand" i think many of you are right, he atleast should pay the current balance of the users and not leave us in the road...

IMO i think the owner should eliminate the others options to get satoshis and just leave one: the main way to get...
I agree with Punk2000. Pay the users is the minimum that the site should do. It's hard to faucets make profit, but "the honor is priceless".
timobg

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 12:43:25 PM

I knew I shouldn't have upgraded my account and pay 0.01 btc.. at least I was able to withdraw most of it and now I have only 100k in my account which of course I won't be able to withdraw..
I don't know if the owner lies or not but I'm done with faucets. I'm sure faucet owners earn a lot, their sites are filled with ads from top to bottom and they pay like $0.000001? no thanks
donaldbitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 12:55:50 PM

I knew I shouldn't have upgraded my account and pay 0.01 btc.. at least I was able to withdraw most of it and now I have only 100k in my account which of course I won't be able to withdraw..
I don't know if the owner lies or not but I'm done with faucets. I'm sure faucet owners earn a lot, their sites are filled with ads from top to bottom and they pay like $0.000001? no thanks

let's say we or other faucet pay 0.00003 btc (3000 satoshi per day for each member).
we have +13 to 14k members do collects per day, it makes 0.00003 x 14000 = 0.42 btc per day.
if owner was not able to cover it from ads, few little days are enough to break the site.

i confirm i was paying ~0.3 to 0.4 btc per day. last days it passed 0.55 btc per day.
and adsense earning drop from $300 per day on starting, to be $110 ~$120 per day last month.

bitcoin price up was problem for me too.

Punk2000

Activity: 47

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 01:01:29 PM

let's say we or other faucet pay 0.00003 btc (3000 satoshi per day for each member).
we have +13 to 14k members do collects per day, it makes 0.00003 x 14000 = 0.42 btc per day.
if owner was not able to cover it from ads, few little days are enough to break the site.

i confirm i was paying ~0.3 to 0.4 btc per day. last days it passed 0.55 btc per day.
and adsense earning drop from $300 per day on starting, to be $110 ~$120 per day last month.

bitcoin price up was problem for me too.

Trust me when im tell you that i understand your situation but at least pay the users the current balance that they have in the accounts, nothing more, nothing less...
krishnapramod
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1078

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 01:03:32 PM

Lol, then everyone should have been running a faucet, there is only marginal profit and sometimes the admin has to pay out of his own pocket and for a big faucet like ceto beto paying out of pocket sometimes can be too much. I am not vouching for donald, some faucet users had bad experience with his faucet in the past so if he does the same with this faucet then definitely it is unprofessional. First of all he needs to pay the users who have upgraded their accounts and then the free accounts. I would suggest that he lower the rewards and keep on running the faucet, remove additional features, keep the faucet alive, why pay out of your pocket when your faucet have 10000+ users, just lower the rewards, keep the faucet running and pay your users gradually.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: