Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:27:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CetoBeto.com is for sale  (Read 31052 times)
cetobeto+scammer

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 03:51:16 PM

This is where the ideas in donaldcoin and cetobeto were innovative.  It is unfortunate the project did not adapt to the changes in the rate of Bitcoin.  I joined in to cetobeto because it felt like a possible chance for the project to move on from the multiple bitcoin faucets.  They were fun and I did get rewarded properly prior to the errors.  In the end, this is where the innovation can acquire a new hand to handle project, but Donaldcoin can't satisfy everyone for the difficult decision made.  However, in the positive note, he may have a way to pay everyone especially the recently upgraded members through selling the site.  Who knows, the buyer could improve the situation to make more profit by repairing some of the flaws through the errors made on both donaldcoin and cetobeto.

Other similar projects to donaldcoin & cetobeto

Mr. Bean
Mario
bitcoin mines
Winnie the Pooh
Bitcoin Hotel
and many other faucet projects.

Anyway, Good luck Donaldcoin, hopefully you find a way to pay everyone that has put the effort to try the current project.
Sorry but you are a dreamer, they will not pay because they are scammers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
donaldbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

TomyGame.com => Win Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 03:56:05 PM

why you don't have little hope? i'm doing best to update members with last news, rather than close server within seconds without solution.
i'm talking now with 2 persons for buying website, i hope someone can buy it and run site again.

▓▓▓ ➤ Top Paying Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓▓▓▓ Best Bitcoin Scripts for Website Owners ▓▓▓
mickeycrack

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 04:07:02 PM

Hello

Sorry to say this bad news,
Our site is for sale because btc price now is $1k and i'm no longer able to get profits from site.

If anyone interesting to but it, minimum price is 10 btc will includes everything site files + database + domain name.

If you're interesting to buy it from here :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1766401.0

i will help new owner for next 3 months.

And how will people with satoshi? I have been working for 1 month and for free, I want at least something of what I work for my time, because if it does not seem like a scam!
Nomad88
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 04:10:42 PM

Please pay users their current amount and clear your name donald. Because this people will be here when u wanna start a new project in a month or two. If not, i don`t think any site of yours will have a future again. Good luck...

cetobeto+scammer

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 04:12:10 PM

why you don't have little hope? i'm doing best to update members with last news, rather than close server within seconds without solution.
i'm talking now with 2 persons for buying website, i hope someone can buy it and run site again.
i not have hope because nobody will buy a site with all of that problems !! first you have to pay to people them money and after think about selling your site. if you do like that, you will find 1000 person's buy and even more than 12 BTC
by the way .. tell me, your singing still bad ?  Grin Grin Grin
SIMPLY YOU ARE A BIG SCAMMER
pramila28

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

ADMIN & Idea Contributor with "ABY" BiggBoss

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 04:25:45 PM

Best Example for Greedy and Scammers -- -In gitcoins gg -- users used some tricks and owner build new version - they took nearly 18 days to come back with new strict rule.. All previous balances vanished. This is how good users face problems while earning...

And CetoBeto Admin is honest in writing their Statistics and trying to make a Sale... Site is on Pause - here comes Transparency - It will start again..
cetobeto+scammer

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 04:30:10 PM

Best Example for Greedy and Scammers -- -In gitcoins gg -- users used some tricks and owner build new version - they took nearly 18 days to come back with new strict rule.. All previous balances vanished. This is how good users face problems while earning...

And CetoBeto Admin is honest in writing their Statistics and trying to make a Sale... Site is on Pause - here comes Transparency - It will start again..
If you honest and you saying the true, why he paused the withdrawal and the deposit still working ?? also why he put msg that it paused for 24 hours but it was 4 days and now he put site on sell.
what the hell of that, who you want to scam more .. scammer
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 04:37:28 PM

Sad to hear this... That was being the best faucet with good chances of earnings.

Why the income from ads network decreased? Poor traffic? First tier countries stop accesing the site?

I think the rewards could decrease a bit, but not a lot, because it can make users stop accessing the site.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
BTCmasterVM

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 04:39:07 PM

If you honest and you saying the true, why he paused the withdrawal and the deposit still working ?? also why he put msg that it paused for 24 hours but it was 4 days and now he put site on sell.
and I want to add some thing:
Today UNTIL my 1st message on this topic Google Adsense adv. worked on site pages..as soon as i wrote, that i cant beleieve that faucet with adsense has not profit- Adsense was removed.. Think about it dears...
Bitckerz

Activity: 155
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 04:54:37 PM

This thread is really getting entertaining, but ain't enjoying much, repetitiveness has some limitations, singing, greed, scam Grin

And then it is moderator vs user, gotta be kidding me, and the new alt accounts who are so desperate, ain't invested a penny, but shouting worth 1 BTC. Yeah free accounts did spend their time on the site, if donald does not pay guess it is wasted time.

A few satoshis gonna change no one's life. Couple of upgraded members have come forward rest want their satoshis.

Show some maturity, earned free satoshis for a more than a couple of months (upgraded members not included), hold patience for a couple of more days. If donald sells the site and pays users all good or open a scam accusation which is worthless.

Some people saying this is the last time I am going to use donald's faucet, but mark my words, if he is going to start another faucet in couple of months the people who whined here would definitely join that site, that is the magic of bitcoins Grin

I am in no way supporting Donald for his actions, but just a logical point of view, in fact I feel this is the trend he follows, open sites with cartoon network characters and then get away thinking users are indeed cartoons Grin, but be patient, let him resolve and give him time.
pramila28

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 04:58:35 PM

you can ask Admin but not me... morning in chat I had wrote ..again I can't repeat *golden words not to be repeated...
Crystal11

Activity: 528

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 05:22:29 PM

when a hyip is shut down after 2 months and many deposits ,the website disappears suddenly, but cetobeto it didn't disappeared .
I have patience and trust that donaldcoin admin will pay our balances even if it takes 2 months to do it Smiley
I suggest you admin to start to fill up the website with ads from any advertise network and save money to pay people and put a sleep pokemon.
Don't sit and wait for a mesia to buy the website , start adding lots of ads , i think the buyer might prefer 0 debts or a lower price according to people balances.

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
cetobeto+scammer

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 05:31:25 PM

when a hyip is shut down after 2 months and many deposits ,the website disappears suddenly, but cetobeto it didn't disappeared .
I have patience and trust that donaldcoin admin will pay our balances even if it takes 2 months to do it Smiley
I suggest you admin to start to fill up the website with ads from any advertise network and save money to pay people and put a sleep pokemon.
Don't sit and wait for a mesia to buy the website , start adding lots of ads , i think the buyer might prefer 0 debts or a lower price according to people balances.
sorry but tell me, how much he pay for you to write this post ?!
He is a fuckin scammer
pramila28

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 05:42:11 PM

I trust CetoBeto and I am not even bothered to ask my payments - I'm with 64995 sats 2 days premium upgrades with pika balls 10 | I know they will come back with solution. So far they paid me - I'm free user.  Roll Eyes

My botheration is on CHAT which is Public chat - I want to monitor *free task.. Grin
cetobeto+scammer

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 05:45:58 PM

I trust CetoBeto and I am not even bothered to ask my payments - I'm with 64995 sats 2 days premium upgrades with pika balls 10 | I know they will come back with solution. So far they paid me - I'm free user.  Roll Eyes

My botheration is on CHAT which is Public chat - I want to monitor *free task.. Grin
BIG SCAMMER, YOU AND THE FUCKIN OWNER OF CETOBETO
pathan2016

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 05:47:28 PM

Hello

Sorry to say this bad news,
Our site is for sale because btc price now is $1k and i'm no longer able to get profits from site.

If anyone interesting to but it, minimum price is 10 btc will includes everything site files + database + domain name.

If you're interesting to buy it from here :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1766401.0

i will help new owner for next 3 months.

admin save your grace ,just hurry whatever you doing now ! the step and next step you will be more hard working and over and finished it . we are waiting your completing the work.if you sell or not sell plz solve whatever you can .
watson1954

Activity: 34

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 05:49:33 PM

Its the users with unpaid balances that I am concerned about. Cetobeto cant afford to pay them off.

Will a new owner want to pay for the site and take on that debt ? I doubt it.

I see two options.

Pay the outstanding debt and retain customer base for a new owner or give the site away for free to a new owner who is willing to take on that debt.

Without users there is no advertising revenue.
Crystal11

Activity: 528

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 05:53:04 PM
Last edit: January 27, 2017, 06:04:03 PM by Crystal11

sorry but tell me, how much he pay for you to write this post ?!
He is a fuckin scammer

lol, 0 satoshi  Cheesy
the price of bitcoin is a proof that many admins can't handle faucets for to long nowadays.
The advertising networks are not paying higher the faucet admins if the bitcoin price goes up. They pay the same or even less.
You're not helping with a solution and the problem is not solved if you panic .
I'm not going to panic to much, i have only 5995 satoshi and 10 pikaballs in cetobeto balance . Cheesy

E-currency exchange rates rating ▐ 70 claims/daily
 only in Komodo on Secryptzia and get paid instant to expresscrypto▐ Get paid to post on Beermoneyforum ▐ Claim 35+ cryptocoins from Dutchy autofaucet▐ Autoclaim in 27 coins on Express Dutchy autofaucet ▐  Earn satoshi with bitcoin-ptc Bitter.io (bitcoin PTC)  (min 10k direct to wallet)▐ Thanks for your support by joining these links Smiley Signature updated often.
pramila28

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 05:57:49 PM

BIG SCAMMER, YOU AND THE FUCKIN OWNER OF CETOBETO

Moderator of Bitcointalk org should not these words - the same kind of words happened in Public Chat - We implemented Strict Rule in Chat and Also took Action on those who use these words
cetobeto+scammer

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 06:00:33 PM

The owner sent me that private msg on my mail :  
You have just been sent a personal message by pramila28 on Bitcoin Forum.

IMPORTANT: Remember, this is just a notification. Please do not reply to this email.

The message they sent you was:

Hello,

what is your major intention by doing all this in bitcoin talk org? don't you have manners and common sense?

Stop doing that -- we are not scammers... What is your original name as per cetobeto? soon we shall do some action on you.. do you want that action?

Very wonderfully you hided your identity and doing comments..

do you think by doing this admin will give you reply for your mail? this way if you go admin will not give reply..

Admin is the Owner -- Donaldcoins
Contact - cetobeto@gmail.com yazancash@gmail.com

Reply to this Personal Message here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;f=inbox;pmsg=5602587;quote;u=8637

do you think he is honest or he will pay anything??
SCAMMER
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: