Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:44:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CetoBeto.com is for sale  (Read 31051 times)
tomos81

Activity: 896
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 07:59:09 PM

Is there any body still believe in cetobeto ??!! please tell me !! do you believe that he is not a SCAMMER
ok we've got your point ninja , now it's bed time Grin
Stop panicking, its not good for your sanity  Grin hundreds of hyip scams are shutting down every day, are you going to yell for every website  Huh
If you do not calm down. a bitcointalk moderator might mute your account/ip for a while  Cheesy

i am recommending a new feature in BCT:  add a "pain in the ass" badge for account like this Cheesy
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
colcoldit

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 05:56:10 AM
Last edit: January 28, 2017, 07:33:46 AM by colcoldit

I trust CetoBeto and I am not even bothered to ask my payments - I'm with 64995 sats 2 days premium upgrades with pika balls 10 | I know they will come back with solution. So far they paid me - I'm free user.  Roll Eyes

My botheration is on CHAT which is Public chat - I want to monitor *free task.. Grin

You are "not even bothered to ask" for your payments.
Your "botheration is on CHAT".

It seems that chatting is more important to you instead of payments.  Cheesy
BTCmasterVM

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 08:15:43 AM

Well
and whats up?
Cetobeto`s faucet is running again, info about selling the site was removed from pages.. but withdraw function is disabled Tongue Grin Huh
donaldbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

TomyGame.com => Win Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 10:07:59 AM

Site is under review by new buyer. that's why i removed (on sale) notice, because i want some members to be little active for one week to have good results for new buyer.

hope he will give me answer within one week, if site sold i hope everything will be solved and site will run again as normal.

if site not sold, i'm going to close it next week.

notice :
if you have 100,000 to 1,000,000 satoshi i will pay it now just contact us asking for manual withdraw, lower balance and higher balances are complex for me to be paid at this time. sorry

▓▓▓ ➤ Top Paying Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓▓▓▓ Best Bitcoin Scripts for Website Owners ▓▓▓
svirby

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 10:17:12 AM

Site is under review by new buyer. that's why i removed (on sale) notice, because i want some members to be little active for one week to have good results for new buyer.

hope he will give me answer within one week, if site sold i hope everything will be solved and site will run again as normal.

notice :
if you have 100,000 to 1,000,000 satoshi i will pay it now just contact us asking for manual withdraw, lower balance and higher balances are complex for me to be paid at this time. sorry

Why Would we be active if you just say we dont get paid. Wow you really are a scammer. Just disable everything, pay ALL your users and then sell it.

cetobeto+scammer

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 10:33:08 AM

notice :
If you are honest and will pay, here's my address,  3JZ4czsvCna1Hd6fei71kB9mQ1JDsP8HFf
my balance is 0.00950 .. i wait to see if you honest or not ?!
donaldbitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 10:34:08 AM

notice :
If you are honest and will pay, here's my address,  3JZ4czsvCna1Hd6fei71kB9mQ1JDsP8HFf

please contact me from your registered email to cetobeto@gmail.com  Wink

▓▓▓ ➤ Top Paying Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓▓▓▓ Best Bitcoin Scripts for Website Owners ▓▓▓
cetobeto+scammer

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 10:42:37 AM

notice :

my email is ayman_1@mail.ru
dhee7

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 10:47:44 AM

deposit 0.00647000 btc  at 27 jan.. to add 0.0035 my available balance. just about to renew my expired 0.01 beto.. hvnt even used it suddenly theres notification on sale.. >_<
today i sent email n got paid 0.01 btc.. thank you so much.. like the site tho.. hope can continued..
donaldbitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 10:56:35 AM

notice :

sorry but email is not registered. maybe you used other email ?
can you please tell me username ?

and please use email to get paid manually, not here

cetobeto+scammer

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 11:22:35 AM

notice :

user name is : GLOB
address as i gave you before
svirby

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 11:28:17 AM

notice :

He is not honest because he only pay some members. I hope the admin is smart enough to know he should not open a new site but just should dissappear now. I think a lot of members are really tired of his scam actions.

cetobeto+scammer

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 11:29:55 AM

notice :

He is not honest because he only pay some members. I hope the admin is smart enough to know he should not open a new site but just should dissappear now. I think a lot of members are really tired of his scam actions.
you are right because he refuse to pay for me until now !!
pathan2016

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 11:33:41 AM

my address >> 184JQi6xUF8EWm3cK8BwxNp2MYSzCzmF5b
donaldbitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 11:36:41 AM

notice :

user name is : GLOB
address as i gave you before

PM sent for your account info.
please confirm if correct.

dhee7

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 11:55:14 AM

deposit 0.00647000 btc  at 27 jan.. to add 0.0035 my available balance. just about to renew my expired 0.01 beto.. hvnt even used it suddenly theres notification on sale.. >_<
today i sent email n got paid 0.01 btc.. thank you so much.. like the site tho.. hope can continued..

he is honest i can say.. most scam admin not even bothered to read mail.. i only ask to return my investment (0.00647) at least.. but he send all my available balance 0.01 btc.. i can even provide with ss..
maybe those that yakking much not even have balance more than 100.000 satoshi..
Nomad88
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 11:58:10 AM

He is obviously trying his best to come clean and finish the project in a good way. Donald never disappered when there was a problem. Give him a bit time and be patient guys.

pathan2016

Activity: 12

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 11:59:31 AM

notice :

I SEND THE REQUEST MESSAGE CETOBETO@GMAIL.COM
donaldbitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 12:00:16 PM

notice :

I SEND THE REQUEST MESSAGE CETOBETO@GMAIL.COM

Hello

Your payment is already paid.
Please check email reply  Wink

R3x

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 12:06:17 PM

Payment received
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: