Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 02:27:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CetoBeto.com is for sale  (Read 31049 times)
donaldbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

TomyGame.com => Win Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 12:06:46 PM

withdraw now activated for limited time.
please be hurry because site will be closed within next week.

advice : withdraw all your balances now  Wink

▓▓▓ ➤ Top Paying Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓▓▓▓ Best Bitcoin Scripts for Website Owners ▓▓▓

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pathan2016

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 12:07:35 PM

Site is under review by new buyer. that's why i removed (on sale) notice, because i want some members to be little active for one week to have good results for new buyer.

hope he will give me answer within one week, if site sold i hope everything will be solved and site will run again as normal.

if site not sold, i'm going to close it next week.

notice :
if you have 100,000 to 1,000,000 satoshi i will pay it now just contact us asking for manual withdraw, lower balance and higher balances are complex for me to be paid at this time. sorry

I SEND THE REQUEST MESSAGE CETOBETO@GMAIL.COM

Hello

Your payment is already paid.
Please check email reply  Wink

yes i am receive message from coinbase wallet! thanks
pramila28

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

ADMIN & Idea Contributor with "ABY" BiggBoss

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 12:16:22 PM

I trust CetoBeto and I am not even bothered to ask my payments - I'm with 64995 sats 2 days premium upgrades with pika balls 10 | I know they will come back with solution. So far they paid me - I'm free user.  Roll Eyes

My botheration is on CHAT which is Public chat - I want to monitor *free task.. Grin

You are "not even bothered to ask" for your payments.
Your "botheration is on CHAT".

It seems that chatting is more important to you instead of payments.  Cheesy

What? Let me complete my collection there now I am at 70 k satos -- I am active daily in site -- I will reach that and ask for my pays. So far I collected Paid BTC: 1,077,732 Satoshi  Total Generated: 1,147,086 sat.  Yes Chat is important for me..
donaldbitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 12:19:02 PM

Hello

I got 0.5 btc from advertiser, so i activated withdraw now.
i don't know how long withdraw will stay active, but i advice members do withdraw now because i don't know when i will get more funds to activate withdraw again.

i'm charging epay now with 0.1 btc, and will keep 0.4 btc for hourly withdraw requests while it's most used.

Please notice, site could be closed within next week.

Thanks everyone for understanding,

▓▓▓ ➤ Top Paying Bitcoin Site ▓▓▓▓▓▓ Best Bitcoin Scripts for Website Owners ▓▓▓
pathan2016

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 12:40:29 PM

Hello

i don't know how long withdraw will stay active, but i advice members do withdraw now because i don't know when i will get more funds to activate withdraw again.

i'm charging epay now with 0.1 btc, and will keep 0.4 btc for hourly withdraw requests while it's most used.

ADMIN DON'T CLOSE CETOBETO JUST DOING OTHER WAYS ! SITE IS SO GROWING MANY USERS THEY LOVE CETOBETO AND THEY ARE BELIEVED IN YOUR AND YOUR SITE FOR A LONG TIME, PLZ FIND OTHER SOLUTIONS AND JUST SAVE THE CETOBETO.
svirby

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 12:44:40 PM

Hello

I dont have epay. I want it in faucethub!

pathan2016

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 12:50:28 PM

Hello

I dont have epay. I want it in faucethub!

E-PAY SI SO EASY TO USE NOT TO SIGN UP ACCOUNT NO NEED! JUST WITHDRAW AND PUT IN E-PAY TO YOUR BITCOIN ADDRESS!
pramila28

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 12:53:52 PM

Site is under review by new buyer. that's why i removed (on sale) notice, because i want some members to be little active for one week to have good results for new buyer.

hope he will give me answer within one week, if site sold i hope everything will be solved and site will run again as normal.

if site not sold, i'm going to close it next week.

notice :
if you have 100,000 to 1,000,000 satoshi i will pay it now just contact us asking for manual withdraw, lower balance and higher balances are complex for me to be paid at this time. sorry
If you are honest and will pay, here's my address,  3JZ4czsvCna1Hd6fei71kB9mQ1JDsP8HFf
my balance is 0.00950 .. i wait to see if you honest or not ?!

He is not honest because he only pay some members. I hope the admin is smart enough to know he should not open a new site but just should dissappear now. I think a lot of members are really tired of his scam actions.
you are right because he refuse to pay for me until now !!

Why don't you disclose your user name here ? Huh and disclose your correct credentials to get your pays  Undecided...you are doing some thing here again.. I have doubt.. One more thing Stop playing with owner and not to write on good owner..
donaldbitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 01:07:48 PM

hourly withdraw option disabled (0.4 already spent like magic)
ePay still active and 0.06 remaining

i will try to activate withdraw again when possible. i hope to pay all members.

please notice, members with 0.03 btc or more requests keep on pending (i can't pay at the moment).
they are 5 pending payments now with total of ~0.15 btc

i will try to pay all members as possible, i will not take any profits from site before closing or selling it.

pramila28

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 01:10:15 PM

Closing Site is not a good option Dear Admin... Cry  

One Last Solution for this is "Bitcoin Generating Software for Wallet - there are only few good developers who are selling Licensed Software with an option 10 days | 20 days | 30 days | 60 days | 90 days | 120 days or Life Time License - Company Branded Software, they charge for this Software and 24/7 Technical Support is there..

Kindly do not take this kind of decisions, Please think of my Solution too.. There are other solutions too but I know only this Solution
pathan2016

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 01:19:36 PM

hourly withdraw option disabled (0.4 already spent like magic)
ePay still active and 0.06 remaining

i will try to activate withdraw again when possible. i hope to pay all members.

please notice, members with 0.03 btc or more requests keep on pending (i can't pay at the moment).
they are 5 pending payments now with total of ~0.15 btc

i will try to pay all members as possible, i will not take any profits from site before closing or selling it.

ADMIN, HOPE YOU WILL RESEACH IN OTHER BITCOIN SITE SELLING OR BUYING SITES ALOTS IN THERE,JUST TO TRY IN OTHER MARKET , COZ CETOBETO IS AWESOME ANIMATIONS SETTINGS AND MANY OF FUNCTIONING. IS SPOILAGE IS NOT GOOD, YOUR OR NEXT OTHER BUYER WILL BE ADDED SOME ADDIOTIONAL SOFTWARE IS MAY LONG DRIVE MANY YEARS TO SUCCESS!
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 01:21:06 PM

Most of you are frustrated, and it's understandable. Most of you demand your coins. Most of you don't understand.
You can't get coins which don't exist. There's not enough coins to pay all of you.

donald's role right now is same as Atlas' role in ancient mythology. You're asking him to do the impossible.
Zooomno2

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 01:23:27 PM

Admin I requested payout when it was just 9 pending payouts
Now you say you must wait wait for what closing the site or leaving away I believe that you are a good admin but you need to prove it not just by talking or temporary paying for certain members pay your debits admin if you wanna your site to continue
pramila28

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 01:34:08 PM

Closing Site is not a good option Dear Admin... Cry  

One Last Solution for this is "Bitcoin Generating Software for Wallet - there are only few good developers who are selling Licensed Software with an option 10 days | 20 days | 30 days | 60 days | 90 days | 120 days or Life Time License - Company Branded Software, they charge for this Software and 24/7 Technical Support is there..

Kindly do not take this kind of decisions, Please think of my Solution too.. There are other solutions too but I know only this Solution

I Want CetoBeto to be Alive -- please think twice again - its one time investment on software * branded | You know I am working in your site to buy one life time software - I have read all your pain points.. There is nothing wrong in trying one good branded bitcoin software for your wallet..

I feel in Donaldcoins site you faced similar kind of situations I can understand and not to repeat this for CetoBeto - its just 6 months old not even 1 year  Cry
colcoldit

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 01:56:32 PM

I Want CetoBeto to be Alive -- please think twice again - its one time investment on software * branded | You know I am working in your site to buy one life time software - I have read all your pain points.. There is nothing wrong in trying one good branded bitcoin software for your wallet..

I feel in Donaldcoins site you faced similar kind of situations I can understand and not to repeat this for CetoBeto - its just 6 months old not even 1 year  Cry

Having started last September 2016, CetoBeto has been on line for less than 5 months.
Are you sure you are referring to CetoBeto?  Huh
pathan2016

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 02:05:34 PM

# LUCK IS WHAT HAPPENED NOW! WHERE PREPARED MEET OPPORTUNITIES >>> DON'T LAY DOWN YOUR KNEES IN CRYPTO WORLDS ! ADMIN !
pramila28

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 02:15:52 PM

Having started last September 2016, CetoBeto has been on line for less than 5 months.

what is that you do here? Tacio2014? February 5th 2017 - 6 months...
dhee7

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 02:29:43 PM

Donald, you are a man of your word, very rare thing in this anonymous crypto world, i respect that, and will trust you in your future projects

indeed.. all scammer not only run away with profit but with our investment also.. they dnt even bother with email..
want they pay for the investment at least.. its okay if no profit..
but this man return my investment including profit.. salute for that..
colcoldit

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 02:31:55 PM

What? Are you using the same calendar that we are using?
September 5, 2016 to January 28, 2017 is less than 5 months!  Cheesy
pramila28

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 02:47:08 PM

Are you sure you are referring to CetoBeto?  Huh

What? Are you using the same calendar that we are using?
September 5, 2016 to January 28, 2017 is less than 5 months!  Cheesy

You seem to do useless talks? September 5th - October 5th - November 5th - December 5th - Jan 5th - Feb 5th (i.e 6 th month) i.e next week Sunday 5th Feb.. STOP it Tacio2014 Movie Land... Shocked
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: