Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:51:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CetoBeto.com is for sale  (Read 31051 times)
cetobeto+scammer

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 04:52:10 PM

pramila28! I wrote email to Mark, and also my friend (account :argroupru). His balance also high =0.78 BTC. He is invite me on site cetobeto. Reply me, when will i get answer from Admin? Today or tomorrow??? Thank you! Smiley
he will not reply . same like he sis with me . believe me he is a scammer

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dhee7

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 04:55:18 PM

pramila28! I wrote email to Mark, and also my friend (account :argroupru). His balance also high =0.78 BTC. He is invite me on site cetobeto. Reply me, when will i get answer from Admin? Today or tomorrow??? Thank you! Smiley
wew 0.78 btc.. sorry i dont know.. but curious what u need them for.. most expensive beto only 0.1 btc..
btw curious also.. is any of u that hv more than 0.01 balance n got payment? (except that cetobeto+scammer) he bark too much n cant provide proof.. my guts telling me not to trust him..
pramila28

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

ADMIN & Idea Contributor with "ABY" BiggBoss

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 05:00:07 PM

Anyway, it is already too late, cetobeto faucethub.io balance is dry again

I said this in chat on 26th Jan 2017.... understanding pains of our admin?
Did I say anything bad about him? Oo

no try entering into site to withdraw
Hmmm, seems "no" is a typo, and it meaned "now". Sorry, if I understood you wrong, as it spelled it sounds like you said me not to try entering site only to withdraw my funds.  Undecided

java problem in your browser? flash player problem? I know only this much... Cry
STOP DEFENDING ABOPUT THAT FUCKIN SCAMMER. HE JUST PAY FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE BALANCE UNDER 0.001 BUT WHO HAVE MORE , HE NOT PAYING .. HE IS A FUCKIN SCAMMER LIKE YOU EXACTLY
BOTH OF YOU ARE SCAMMERS , TELL YOUR FUCKIN GREEDY ADIMIN TO PAY MY BALANCE

write your name as per cetobeto.... try to show screen shot...of your account...
what for to write my username if you not admin and not work with markabi as you told me before Huh
now you changed what you said before ?? if you want to pay for me , its so easy. i can write my username and my wallet address

I want to see your transparency.....what I changed? you are offending admin.. you are the one with slangs in RED
What admin i offened !!! and who are you ! his lawyer ??!!
i need my balance who deleted !! tell you scamming admin to return me back my money .. as i told many time its 0.03

What is that Scamming show me the PROOF? how admin will take your balance? don't show stunts without evidence 

I have already disclosed Old site Donaldcoin Balance proof who are requesting for withdrawals....

Its my Activity Protecting Admin -- What for you?

pramila28

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 05:04:50 PM

Stay Active here and in cetobeto -- before closing / selling  admin will pay you -- he is not replying me too (I wrote stating about my friend 0.01btc) - give him time -- he is working hard and doing his best
pramila28

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 05:08:34 PM

wew 0.78 btc.. sorry i dont know.. but curious what u need them for.. most expensive beto only 0.1 btc..
btw curious also.. is any of u that hv more than 0.01 balance n got payment? (except that cetobeto+scammer) he bark too much n cant provide proof.. my guts telling me not to trust him..

I suspect that cetobeto+scammer itself some thing here {identity hidden} - I too never believe - its not showing its proof of what its saying here...
one more its not honest here
morlak2006

Activity: 7

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 05:12:40 PM

My Score Balance: 73,173 Satoshi
Last Deposit: 0.0053 BTC
Withdraw History:
Pending BTC: 0 Satoshi
Paid BTC: 588,342 Satoshi
send several imails to admin for payment telling him he could cosider my deposit as a gift
still no anwer,
BITCOIN WALLET 1G1C6VjtMkvCJMuMdstoJjgVTKnZtCZPtA
user name MORLAK2006 Pay me please. Im still active with upgtade so balance will grow.
cetobeto+scammer

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 05:15:18 PM

I suspect that cetobeto+scammer itself some thing here {identity hidden} - I too never believe - its not showing its proof of what its saying here...

KEEP FOOLING PEOPLE !!! IF SOMEBODY WILL GET MORE THAN 0.001 FROM HIS BALANCE PLEASE SHOW TO US ..

I'M SURE AFTER FEW MONTHS HE WILL START WITH A NEW SCAMMER SITE .. BUT BELIEVE ME THAT SITE WILL BE HIS END AND IT WILL BE ON MY HANDS .. FUCK YOU PRAMILA28 AND FUCK DONALD MARKBILA
l30ch3n

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 05:17:30 PM

i just created this account
i want to know how i can withdrawal now.thanks

http://prntscr.com/e1v8xc
ivt93

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 05:26:38 PM

Pramilla28. Do you write me to PM box? Ok? And what about my friend (account:  argroupru)? I can write to him at this moment when you messange me. Smiley
cetobeto+scammer

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 05:29:25 PM

Pramilla28. Do you write me to PM box? Ok? And what about my friend (account:  argroupru)? I can write to him at this moment when you messange me. Smiley
FORGET , HE WILL NOT PAY .. YOU HAVE BALANCE MORE THAN I HAD AND HE DID NOT PAY FOR ME . HE IS A FUCKIN SCAMMER AND FOR SECOND TIME AFTER HIS OLD SITE ( DONALDCOIN)
pramila28

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 05:39:23 PM

KEEP FOOLING PEOPLE !!! IF SOMEBODY WILL GET MORE THAN 0.001 FROM HIS BALANCE PLEASE SHOW TO US ..

I'M SURE AFTER FEW MONTHS HE WILL START WITH A NEW SCAMMER SITE .. BUT BELIEVE ME THAT SITE WILL BE HIS END AND IT WILL BE ON MY HANDS .. FUCK YOU PRAMILA28 AND FUCK DONALD MARKBILA

Moderators of Bitcoin Talk Org -- shouldn't keep this person in this forum {identity is completely hidden } + High Usage of Slangs Vulgar in nature[/color][/color][/b]
pramila28

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 05:45:41 PM

be here daily.... I will send you PM Again.....
cetobeto+scammer

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 05:55:32 PM

Moderators of Bitcoin Talk Org -- shouldn't keep this person in this forum {identity is completely hidden } + High Usage of Slangs Vulgar in nature[/color][/color][/b]
do you think they will listen to some scammers like all of you Huh!!! BE SURE THAT I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL I GET BACK MY MONEY
l30ch3n

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 05:59:12 PM

i just created this account
i want to know how i can withdrawal now.thanks

http://prntscr.com/e1v8xc

i just want to know,this site still paying not,because withdraw is paused now
the owner of cetobeto must clear it to us
if u cant paying anymore,just close this site so im not waiting for nonsense.thanks
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 06:00:57 PM

KEEP FOOLING PEOPLE !!! IF SOMEBODY WILL GET MORE THAN 0.00100000 FROM HIS BALANCE PLEASE SHOW TO US ..

do you think they will listen to some scammers like all of you Huh!!! BE SURE THAT I WILL NOT STOP UNTIL I GET BACK MY MONEY
How much does he owe you? I'll send you some btc so you just stop spamming and bumping this thread constantly.
cetobeto+scammer

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 06:03:31 PM

KEEP FOOLING PEOPLE !!! IF SOMEBODY WILL GET MORE THAN 0.00100000 FROM HIS BALANCE PLEASE SHOW TO US ..

How much does he owe you? I'll send you some btc so you just stop spamming and bumping this thread constantly.
wow, I agree. my balance was 0.03 ! can you send it to me now ?!
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 06:08:00 PM

Yes, so you just stfu. PM me with address.
campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 06:08:38 PM

mexicantarget  sent me some satoshi (atleast 0,01 BTC)  or I will start spamming too !!  Cheesy Cheesy
cetobeto+scammer

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 06:12:51 PM

the address is :   1ZmG6K1og5bhSBEfXXxE6M4JysJKBJDsA
mexicantarget
Legendary

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 06:14:17 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2017, 06:38:25 PM by mexicantarget

the address is :   1ZmG6K1og5bhSBEfXXxE6M4JysJKBJDsA
Do you understand ENGLISH? PM ME AN ADDRESS. PM - PRIVATE MESSAGE.

Send me a new address IN PRIVATE MESSAGE.

EDIT:

Guy is mentally retarded. Seriously. I asked him to send me a new private address in PM, he sent me the same.
http://prntscr.com/e1waqw

Ain't gonna send any coins, lol. I'm really amazed how stubborn you are.

You had your chance 2 chances to get your 0.03 BTC, but you read with your ass, instead your eyes.
Wasted enough time.

EDIT2:

Actually. Post with your real account and I'll send you 0.04 Cheesy

Just interested to see the content of your real account.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: