Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:02:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CetoBeto.com is for sale  (Read 31051 times)
dhee7

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 10:42:11 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2017, 10:53:37 AM by dhee7

When you work during situation like this how you will be ? switch off phone, not online- mail, switch off every thing, Admin is silent with no reply, he is working - understand his situation too...He will pay members -- give him time

if i were you what i do is helping other member.. more concrete.. but im just a member i cant do any besides sharing my own exp.. not arguing with other member or support mentally which is useless n u keep repeating.. if admin not saying any to u then dont act as admin better dont promising other ppl sumthing.. let time decide

I dont complain on the admin..I complaining on user who keep on repeating the same thing about support or scam thing

agree.. only can tell he already keep his words to me.. all other scammer usually just run without even say any.. which he can.. but he's not.. he's returning my investment +.. thats why im defending him for honoring him..
but i wont promising if he will pay all member.. give him time.. he open payment from time to time.. maybe he will also to other maybe he's not.. who knows..

why? sorry
Big scammer
First with Donaldcoin  Second this one  Tomorrow  another one  Biiiiiiiiiiiig Scaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmer

free if its what u think but if ure a member of donaldcoin why you join this? even a donkey wont fall to the same hole twice.. if me im already grateful if someone gives me sumthing for free as long not taking sumthing from me besides time..
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pramila28

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

ADMIN & Idea Contributor with "ABY" BiggBoss

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 11:26:04 AM

I won't Allow you to Write on Admin without valid Proof Cool
dhee7

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 12:27:11 PM

then u dont mind if i write sumthing about u? shut up if ure not helping.. ure annoying
cetobeto+scammer

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 12:28:52 PM

then u dont mind if i write sumthing about u? shut up if ure not helping.. ure annoying
Grin Grin Grin , really i do not know why she posting !! i think she in love with donald  Grin Grin Grin Grin
pramila28

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 12:41:59 PM

I'm also helping my friends just be in limits ok... I am helping only honest users... not the bad users...
jompi

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 12:47:52 PM

Grin Grin Grin , really i do not know why she posting !! i think she in love with donald  Grin Grin Grin Grin

From what I see from u n her/his post..its look like he/she in love with admin and you is admin ex-gf/ex-bf who got jealous..lol
Gabyas

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 01:05:12 PM

Guys if you dont know the real reason why Admin is closing the faucet is because pramila28 is pregnant with him and she is threatening him to tell this to his wife,sending him hundred of mails every day telling him how much she loves him and to ban everybody in chat and to make her an moderator so she can ban people in there to show off with the power her lover gave her  , now markabi need money to buy diapers for pramila28 baby . As you all can see she has some real brain damage and Admin might be acused that he abused a retarded women , incapable to take decisions ...most of you saw in the chat her posts where she is looking for attention , just like a 4 years old baby ...just ignore pramila28 because she is a person with real mental problems and now with a kid about to be born from the abuse of ceto-beto admin to this retarded women  Roll Eyes
pramila28

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 01:17:30 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2017, 01:32:18 PM by pramila28

Guys if you dont know the real reason why Admin is closing the faucet is because pramila28 is pregnant with him and she is threatening him to tell this to his wife,sending him hundred of mails every day telling him how much she loves him and to ban everybody in chat and to make her an moderator so she can ban people in there to show off with the power her lover gave her  , now markabi need money to buy diapers for pramila28 baby . As you all can see she has some real brain damage and Admin might be acused that he abused a retarded women , incapable to take decisions ...most of you saw in the chat her posts where she is looking for attention , just like a 4 years old baby ...just ignore pramila28 because she is a person with real mental problems and now with a kid about to be born from the abuse of ceto-beto admin to this retarded women  Roll Eyes

This is a old man tobagarbage/hilo garbage....Don't think that I can't track your posts.....

Moderators of Bitcointalk Should note this - this person and other 3 to 4 users in CHAT - Used similar kind of ugly stuffs in PUBLIC CHAT - We banned completely...implemented rule...lazy in collecting - shows actions on fast collectors...

Moderators over here - shouldn't keep such members over here...

if you see faucethub io - chat is clean -- But this CetoBeto chat was horrible..meant for human stuffs - some how we made it clean..

these started doing in free4faucet chat too..some how admin removed -- useless baseless talks...same copy paste - chat was completely damaged. Its OFF for 4 days for our Good
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 01:23:13 PM

No one can afford to buy your site or if so they would be hesitant to buy it why? because as you have said it does not generate profit anymore why would i buy it if i cannot gain anything from it?

I have to agree that first you lessen rewards that you can afford to, by doing so you can decrease your lose or maybe you can breakeven or if your lucky you can still have your profit
Elava

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 01:26:45 PM

I believe that the main problem is that the admin of Cetobeto both been banned from google adsense. I came to know that more than 500 websites have been banned from adsense because suspects. If the admin Cetobeto not been banned just leave the adsense banner and one month pay before those who have invested money and then begin to pay those who must receive at least 400,000 satoshi. Under 100,000 satoshi is not paid anyone and the problem is solved in a month. Then you can think of selling the site ...

Sorry for the English but they are Italian:  Grin

PS: When I mean "pay those who invested bitcoin" I mean only pay what you invested and not the gain.

The same Admin had problem with Google Adsense with DonaldCoin where I lost my money...This time I was less stupid and I used CetoBeto but without investment (although I know he won't pay me my balance...).
The question is...Why did he open a new faucet if he had lost money in the previous one because as he said, he had problems because of google adsense?

I'm sorry, but my conclusion is that he opens a faucet, earns a lot of money and when he sees problems come (when profit down) he left the faucet....
Gabyas

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 01:28:15 PM

Guys if you dont know the real reason why Admin is closing the faucet is because pramila28 is pregnant with him and she is threatening him to tell this to his wife,sending him hundred of mails every day telling him how much she loves him and to ban everybody in chat and to make her an moderator so she can ban people in there to show off with the power her lover gave her  , now markabi need money to buy diapers for pramila28 baby . As you all can see she has some real brain damage and Admin might be acused that he abused a retarded women , incapable to take decisions ...most of you saw in the chat her posts where she is looking for attention , just like a 4 years old baby ...just ignore pramila28 because she is a person with real mental problems and now with a kid about to be born from the abuse of ceto-beto admin to this retarded women  Roll Eyes

This is a old man tobagarbage/hilo garbage....Don't think that I can't track your posts.....

Moderators of Bitcointalk Should note this - this person and other 3 to 4 users in CHAT - Used similar kind of ugly stuffs in PUBLIC CHAT - We banned completely...implemented rule...lazy in collecting - shows actions on fast collectors...

Pramila28 was a moderator for 2 months in ceto-beto because she sent her details including nude pictures to markabi and other faucet owners including to me begging for a role of administrator or a moderator in the chat ....when markabi saw how retarded she is he fired pramila28 from the role of moderator and since then she keep threat him to reveal about their relationship to markabi wife
pramila28

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 01:34:49 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2017, 01:54:12 PM by pramila28

Pramila28 was a moderator for 2 months in ceto-beto because she sent her details including nude pictures to markabi and other faucet owners including to me begging for a role of administrator or a moderator in the chat ....when markabi saw how retarded she is he fired pramila28 from the role of moderator and since then she keep threat him to reveal about their relationship to markabi wife

TOBAGARGE OLD MAN JUST STOP YOUR NONE SENSE STUFFS -- Nothing is TRUE -- Next CHAT - New Faucet Game from Admin is Reserved for me (If site is closed)

Moderator Job is already Booked with Donald... In Cetobeto I monitored chat for full 5 months..

We are youths and young people --no tolerance for nonsense talks...
Gabyas

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 01:52:23 PM

TOBAGARGE OLD MAN JUST STOP YOUR NONE SENSE STUFFS -- Nothing is TRUE -- Next CHAT - New Faucet Game from Admin is Reserved for me (If site is closed)

Moderator Job is already Booked with Donald... In Cetobeto I monitored chat for full 5 months..

Dont tell me markabi will marry you after you give birth??? This is what he told you??? hahah you are so funny ....guys here the mail of pramila28 she is doing it with anybody who is sending her some satoshi  pramilambagat@yahoo.co.in
pramila28

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 01:57:15 PM

Dont tell me markabi will marry you after you give birth??? This is what he told you??? hahah you are so funny ....guys here the mail of pramila28 she is doing it with anybody who is sending her some satoshi  pramilambagat@yahoo.co.in

Donald says Hello

Thanks for all your support,

Maybe i will create new site next one or two months.
You will be moderator there for sure,

new site will be more updated and only free, it will has no premium upgrades as like cetobeto, with low rewards to keep it more stable.

Thank you again for everything and hope you have good days

Donald is the Best Forever
pramila28

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 02:00:26 PM

Donald says Hello

new site will be more updated and only free, it will has no premium upgrades as like cetobeto, with low rewards to keep it more stable.

Tobagarbage you are a old man and stop doing all stupid stuffs on Youths ok..
Gabyas

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 02:02:11 PM

Donald says Hello

make him another baby if you want to ask you to marry him and to make you a moderator in all scam sites he will keep open in the future  Wink
pramila28

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 02:13:58 PM
Last edit: January 30, 2017, 02:33:01 PM by pramila28

Words Kept by Admin -- One More Proof

93393 mazharulsourov1 222374 Jan/28/2017 Hourly Done

93354 evokez 910608 Jan/28/2017 Hourly Done

93203 viewsax 2661363 Jan/28/2017 Direct Done

93110 Corleone177 1412825 Jan/28/2017 Hourly Done

93099 yoryungyak 1267654 Jan/28/2017 Direct Done

93066 slotdi0103 2523201 Jan/28/2017 Direct Done

93044 redrose130 978872 Jan/28/2017 Hourly Done

Admin is not a Scammer - Transparent Honest
Gabyas

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 02:22:41 PM

Words Kept by Admin -- One More Proof

93393 mazharulsourov1 222374 Jan/28/2017 Hourly Done

93354 evokez 910608 Jan/28/2017 Hourly Done

93203 viewsax 2661363 Jan/28/2017 Direct Done

again you are posting some numbers that has no meaning , what other proof that you are retarded ,you want???
pramila28

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 02:29:57 PM

Stop complaining-- let us wait for admin s next update -- Proof is Running Live -- Payments received by few they were active in clicking.
Elava

Activity: 22

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 02:33:55 PM

Pramila, I see you only answer posts that talk about your "relationship" with Admin...That says a lot about you. That's all.

I repeat my question:

Why did he open Cetobeto if he had to close Donalcoin because he was loosing his money?  Huh Huh Huh

And a new question:

If he is loosing money just now with Cetobeto and he can't pay us, why (and how) is he going to open a new faucet?   Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Other question:

If he has (or will have) money to open a new faucet, why doesn't he pay everybody in Cetobeto now?

Any answer?Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: