Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:35:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: CetoBeto.com is for sale  (Read 31047 times)
bassdude
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 03:31:34 AM

i have never used these sites but i have always maintained if you are going to run sites no matter what, you need to pay your users even if it bankrupts you because that is the right and honest thing to do.

taking peoples deposits and not fixing them up when you close down is very dishonest.

if you want to make it almost right you should give the site to someone that can pay the outstanding debt and carry on.

there is no way in hell the site will sell with debt attached to it and even if it was debt free its not worth 1 btc led alone 10

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Andrey123

Activity: 1750
Merit: 305

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 03:48:08 AM

When it will buy the site? Payments did not produce a good project ..., and others were also normal.
It is a pity that the greed destroys all (

Hello! Voluntary donations that will go towards the development of my coin.
34bwEhH3GMx6swYXt2NBfFbYGkdTcaWtXz....BTC

campica

Activity: 645
Merit: 145

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 06:40:20 AM

If admin want to sell this CetoBeto website he need to stop generation and pay all members , because noone will buy website for 10 BTC where he will need 10 BTC more for paying all members..

btw. I think that Google Adsense ban CetoBeto website that's why admin selling this site.. Remember last time when he get banned from G.A. he close down DonaldCoin , BearCoin and other site which was connected in that G.A. account and he create new site (CetoBeto) because once you get site banned you can't add G.A. again on banned sites..

So is this CetoBeto worth 10 BTC ?? Definitely no , because there are no Ad Network that pays more then Google Adsense.
zippy1

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 07:53:57 AM

If admin want to sell this CetoBeto website he need to stop generation and pay all members , because noone will buy website for 10 BTC where he will need 10 BTC more for paying all members..

btw. I think that Google Adsense ban CetoBeto website that's why admin selling this site.. Remember last time when he get banned from G.A. he close down DonaldCoin , BearCoin and other site which was connected in that G.A. account and he create new site (CetoBeto) because once you get site banned you can't add G.A. again on banned sites..

So is this CetoBeto worth 10 BTC ?? Definitely no , because there are no Ad Network that pays more then Google Adsense.

No, it's not worth 10 BTC. The site isn't sustainable with it's current upgrade and referral programs.

If the site does sell and the new owner changes the programs and adds safeguards that adapt to rising BTC prices,
it has a good chance of being successful. But don't expect the new owner to honor any account balances, upgrades,
referrals, etc. Everyone will be starting over. (but if it sells, i hope all that invested are at least refunded so no one loses money)
TheUltraElite
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1218

Call your grandparents and tell them you love them

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 08:27:42 AM

Well here is my take on the current situation:

I stopped using faucets a long time back - I have my own studies, work and earnings to spend time on, not kneel before some tap where dust accumulates.

However Cetobeto was one of my favorites and I hate to see the site being sold away like this. But what I hate even more is that the admin had similar situations before as well and though this time its the rising bitcoin price and not Adsense, Donald should have worked on the system to make it more sustainable. Seeing the site in this situation and the massive amount of spam (and not mention) popularity that this thread has gained over this week, I decided to to finally make a post of my own here.

To Newbie accounts, crying SCAM - please stop wasting your time here, you are actually spamming this forum which is already filled with junk posts from the signature spammers.

To Cetobeto Supporters - Good Luck to you all. It was good while it lasted

To Nonsense idiots out there - get a life, get a job and more importantly, get a girlfriend, Extremely important for you people, get laid in proper manner. Grin

To Donald - I think it is possible for you to sustain the site, just needs some time otherwise it was good while it lasted.

To mexicantarget - Good Luck with your projects man.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
pramila28

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

ADMIN & Idea Contributor with "ABY" BiggBoss

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 09:13:58 AM
Last edit: February 01, 2017, 12:08:52 PM by pramila28

Greedy SCAMMERS on Faucet Owner  -- Last time it was not Google Adsense and this time too its not Google Adsense -- Its all related to Bitcoin Price and Greedy Scammers using tricks on Donald

Next Rule :

It is forbidden to register or log in more than one account from the same computer. Such acts are considered and punished by MCA ban and the removal of all accounts involved in the violation. The main rule: 1 computer = 1 account.  Only one IP Allowed

Greedy users used vpn proxies bot auto collecting

Next Rule :
It is forbidden to use the same data in more than one account, including the number of purses payment systems. Such acts are considered and punished by MCA ban and the removal of all accounts involved in the violation, or complete blocking of accounts to withdraw cash.  In chat I had seen many posted saying system flagged as multiple account/bot

Greedy users always did this Continuous every day every hour

Problem is this in CetoBeto System - Payments are high   Shocked

Rule is this :  It is strictly forbidden to register more than one account! When detecting two or more accounts are used by a single user, all of which will be banned and removed. Status, reputation and availability of funds on the balance sheet of the offender will not be counted.

Now Admin is doing some calculations - do not stress on him

I am not involved in all these with Admin - I am writing Reality Points and I am in Favor of Admin - He is Transparent and Whatever knowledge I have gained from him I am sharing ...

FAN OF DONALD AND CETOBETO -- Donald Duck vs Daisy Duck -- Do you have issues if I write like this

Admin didn't tell me any thing so far I have kept BULLS EYE. I won't tolerate if this continues always... GOODBYE

Admin you should think twice and thrice before taking decision on closing - Same thing happened in Gitcoin GG - Greedy users doing tricks on them.

you are the real scammers on faucet owners - greedy doing it with tricks and giving troubles to owners and honest one account holders

my freedom of expression - favoring Admin ok - he is not paying me for my writing ok...

understood greedy scammers on faucet owner donaldcoin admin cetobeto  

plz adopt this - banned users are not allowed to register again - new rule - Admin should implement this..

Stop defaming Admin -- Stop all your offensive words and imaginative foolish talks on admin and me...  Try to find solution to save cetobeto

Caution to Faucet Owners - Not to Pay Greedy Scammers - Bad Users - Eliminate them - BE STRICT ALWAYS WITH YOUR RULE
mexicantarget
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1043

Cypherpunk (& cyberpunk)

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 10:04:49 AM

@donald,

would you be interested to sell the domain only after you close the site?
I'm interested to get the domain and redirect it to one of my sites
kaungyelu

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 10:15:04 AM

Are we allowed to withdraw before you sell it?
Gabyas

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 12:21:37 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2017, 12:33:43 PM by Gabyas

Greedy SCAMMERS on Faucet Owner  -- Last time it was not Google Adsense and this time too its not Google Adsense -- Its all related to Bitcoin Price and Greedy Scammers using tricks on Donald

Next Rule :

It is forbidden to register or log in more than one account from the same computer. Such acts are considered and punished by MCA ban and the removal of all accounts involved in the violation. The main rule: 1 computer = 1 account.  Only one IP Allowed

Next Rule :
It is forbidden to use the same data in more than one account, including the number of purses payment systems. Such acts are considered and punished by MCA ban and the removal of all accounts involved in the violation, or complete blocking of accounts to withdraw cash.  In chat I had seen many posted saying system flagged as multiple account/bot

Rule is this :  It is strictly forbidden to register more than one account! When detecting two or more accounts are used by a single user, all of which will be banned and removed. Status, reputation and availability of funds on the balance sheet of the offender will not be counted.

I am not involved in all these with Admin - I am writing Reality Points and I am in Favor of Admin - He is Transparent and Whatever knowledge I have gained from him I am sharing ...

FAN OF DONALD AND CETOBETO -- Donald Duck vs Daisy Duck -- Do you have issues if I write like this

Admin didn't tell me any thing so far I have kept BULLS EYE. I won't tolerate if this continues always... GOODBYE

Admin you should think twice and thrice before taking decision on closing - Same thing happened in Gitcoin GG - Greedy users doing tricks on them.

you are the real scammers on faucet owners - greedy doing it with tricks and giving troubles to owners and honest one account holders

my freedom of expression - favoring Admin ok - he is not paying me for my writing ok...

plz adopt this - banned users are not allowed to register again - new rule - Admin should implement this..

Stop defaming Admin -- Stop all your offensive words and imaginative foolish talks on admin and me...  Try to find solution to save cetobeto

Pramila you retarded ugly girl, again you write much without saying anything , as I said it many times, you live in your own world where you and this scammer (markabi) the admin of ceto-beto and dead donaldcoin are in a relationship where you two are singing together the song of bitcoin holding hands , in a world where pigs are flying and unicorns are eating a rainbow made from cotton candy ...you are lost in your own imagination and this fact is because you refuse to take your medication for your mental disorders ...please listen your friends (if you have any) and your parents (if they didnt suicide when they realised what a retarded girl they made) and take your meds and go back to the hospital for medical attention ...stop writing in forums showing off with your ignorance ...pretending something that you're not,  or do a good thing for everybody and kill yourself because you're making shadow to earth for nothing
pramila28

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 02:12:36 PM
Last edit: February 01, 2017, 02:26:11 PM by pramila28

I am fan of DONALDCOINS and CETOBETO  Grin     I am fan of Admin CetoBeto  Cheesy  

I am Real PLAYBOLD here and every where I am like this  Grin

DONALD DUCK CARTOON ( Offifical Movies ) DONALD DUCK & CHIP AND DALE CARTOON - in this Movie - Donald Duck Always Wins Grin

youtube.com/watch?v=R78DUExQSLo

Donald Duck vs Daisy Duck -- Howzat?  Cool

youtube.com/watch?v=zzLSumuRROg
ivt93

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 02:22:17 PM

Next Rule :

Next Rule :

Caution to Faucet Owners - Not to Pay Greedy Scammers - Bad Users - Eliminate them - BE STRICT ALWAYS WITH YOUR RULE

Pramila28! Why don't reply me on my messange to your PM box? Time is out, site will be close soon!!! And my 0.75 btc still on balance and Admin nothing to do....
 [/size]
pramila28

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 02:40:26 PM

Next Rule :

Next Rule :

Pramila28! Why don't reply me on my messange to your PM box? Time is out, site will be close soon!!! And my 0.75 btc still on balance and Admin nothing to do....
 [/size]

give them time - they are working by doing some calculations.....admin is not online here and not there in cetobeto..
ivt93

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 04:09:37 PM

Greedy SCAMMERS on Faucet Owner  -- Last time it was not Google Adsense and this time too its not Google Adsense -- Its all related to Bitcoin Price and Greedy Scammers using tricks on Donald

Next Rule :

It is forbidden to register or log in more than one account from the same computer. Such acts are considered and punished by MCA ban and the removal of all accounts involved in the violation. The main rule: 1 computer = 1 account.  Only one IP Allowed

Next Rule :
It is forbidden to use the same data in more than one account, including the number of purses payment systems. Such acts are considered and punished by MCA ban and the removal of all accounts involved in the violation, or complete blocking of accounts to withdraw cash.  In chat I had seen many posted saying system flagged as multiple account/bot

Problem is this in CetoBeto System - Payments are high   Shocked

Rule is this :  It is strictly forbidden to register more than one account! When detecting two or more accounts are used by a single user, all of which will be banned and removed. Status, reputation and availability of funds on the balance sheet of the offender will not be counted.

Stop defaming Admin -- Stop all your offensive words and imaginative foolish talks on admin and me...  Try to find solution to save cetobeto

[/size]

give them time - they are working by doing some calculations.....admin is not online here and not there in cetobeto..

Ok, Pramila! I very hope, Me and my friend will get paid own invest from our pocket to cetobeto money......  But now - total silence.....
hoop
Legendary

Activity: 1523
Merit: 1001

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 04:33:13 PM

Your site is excellent and has a multitude of visitors per day. .

You exploit that and find a realistic solution, satisfies users to your site, and at the same time does not lead to your loss.

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
zippy1

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 05:45:49 PM

Next Rule :

Next Rule :

Pramila... I'm not hear to argue with you, but...
Donald did use the drop in advertising as part of the reason for the site going under. He posted a graph to indicate how the loss of advertising revenue hurt the site. Multiple accounts and Bots are big problems (and anyone who opened multiple accounts to scam the site and are now crying about not getting paid...what goes around, comes around) Upgrades and referral programs need to be adjusted also... generous programs will encourage some to scam...just sayin'.
The rising price in BTC is a problem for all faucets. Some sites make adjustments in real-time, Ceto did not. The site did not react quickly enough (IMO) and the big increase in BTC earlier this year was probably the final nail in the coffin. BTC is going to continue to go up, hopefully if this site stays alive, a plan is in place to adjust faster to any rise or drop.
Gabyas

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 07:39:32 PM

I am fan of DONALDCOINS and CETOBETO  Grin     I am fan of Admin CetoBeto  Cheesy  

I am Real PLAYBOLD here and every where I am like this  Grin

DONALD DUCK CARTOON ( Offifical Movies ) DONALD DUCK & CHIP AND DALE CARTOON - in this Movie - Donald Duck Always Wins Grin

youtube.com/watch?v=R78DUExQSLo

Donald Duck vs Daisy Duck -- Howzat?  Cool

youtube.com/watch?v=zzLSumuRROg

Pramila I can see how retarded you are and I hope everybody else will see it and will ignore you ...you might have 28 years old but your brain stopped working around the age of 5 years old , please take your medication and go to see a doctor , you really need it ... so sad ...very sad ...that retards like you are free , when you should be locked in a nice pink room with walls made from sponge  Grin
pecson134

Activity: 630

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 03:45:43 AM

I just started doing this site when he holds the withdrawal of satoshi's, this site was branded as legit on the other reviews site i looked for (I think it was top 2 then that time), and i didn't wasted my time on doing more.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
a5874

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 02:29:46 PM

donaldbitcoin ادمن
  كما دمرتني وسرقت لي كل ما أملك أسال الله تعالى ان ينتققم منك انت واهلك في الدنيا قبل الاخرة وان يسلظ عليك الامراض الخبيثة حتى تتمنى الموت ولاتجده يارب
how much was your balance ?
Zooomno2

Activity: 13

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 05:33:16 PM

Still waiting for pending payment , where are you admin Huh?? Huh Huh Huh
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile