Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:56:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: WRITING MY OWN OBITUARY  (Read 614 times)
lowbander80 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 01:29:54 PM

As I will be leaving the forum in months to come for good, due to an ever overpowering illness.I thought I should say a few things while I still could.
This forum as brought some good friends into my life and enlightened me on numerous coding languages,crypto algos and mining.There are people like "Digitalbitcoin" who helped me with a project and worked hard for his payment,but a man I took into my confidence and worked with to produce a new coin,not some scam shit coin but one that would outlast me and be something I left behind that I might be remembered by let me down.After working with him for a good bit and paying him more than I care to admit to do most of the work as I now have to take high doses of morphine.After getting to know him I confided in him about my what was wrong with me and what time I had left.Each night on Skype he asked how I was,then after getting all the money he took off with the bitcoin and code.
This is not a sob story just one to tell you the good people on here who help but the large amount of scammers thieves and lowlife scum like "lolhonk" who knowingly stole hundreds of dollars and code from a guy dying of cancer and never thought twice about it.So coin, wallet and btc disappeared
I came into this world against my will and will leave disappointed. 
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Boobies00

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

I like boobies (o)(o)

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 04:31:40 PM

As I will be leaving the forum in months to come for good, due to an ever overpowering illness.I thought I should say a few things while I still could.
This forum as brought some good friends into my life and enlightened me on numerous coding languages,crypto algos and mining.There are people like "Digitalbitcoin" who helped me with a project and worked hard for his payment,but a man I took into my confidence and worked with to produce a new coin,not some scam shit coin but one that would outlast me and be something I left behind that I might be remembered by let me down.After working with him for a good bit and paying him more than I care to admit to do most of the work as I now have to take high doses of morphine.After getting to know him I confided in him about my what was wrong with me and what time I had left.Each night on Skype he asked how I was,then after getting all the money he took off with the bitcoin and code.
This is not a sob story just one to tell you the good people on here who help but the large amount of scammers thieves and lowlife scum like "lolhonk" who knowingly stole hundreds of dollars and code from a guy dying of cancer and never thought twice about it.So coin, wallet and btc disappeared
I came into this world against my will and will leave disappointed. 

You don't have to die from cancer dude there are alliterative treatments that work. What form of cancer do you have?
lowbander80 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 07:36:19 PM

The kind thats invaded my lymph nodes and has jumped to an organ,though not the Liver thank god
Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 01:59:26 AM

This is not a sob story just one to tell you the good people on here who help but the large amount of scammers thieves and lowlife scum like "lolhonk" who knowingly stole hundreds of dollars and code from a guy dying of cancer and never thought twice about it.

If your condition is terminal and you have nothing to lose.

Look up alternative treatments and do research on them.

Chemo is a scam and kills as many people as cancer does.

Marijuana and cannabis products are known by modern medicine to have anti tumor properties since the 1970's.

Holistic healing and alt medicine have good info on how switching diet and lifestyle can prolong cancer patients lives.

Also, sorry to hear you have cancer. Won't be surrpised if many of us will be joining you soon.
lowbander80 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 02:30:22 AM

It's not the cancer that bothers me,I have went thru the the stages of denial to acceptance.It's the lowlife on here that would take advantage of my condition and steal from me and never bat an eyelid.How can they look at themselves in the mirror.
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4340
Merit: 3041

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 02:31:44 AM

Won't be surrpised if many of us will be joining you soon.
If by "us" you mean people who believe in that quackery, then you're right. Nobody will be surprised by your passing, and nothing of value will be lost.

OP, don't believe the snake-oil salesmen who tell you you've got "nothing to lose". That's a lie. Only your body is lost. You've still got your possessions and soul to lose. Don't destroy your family's inheritance by wasting money on this nonsense, and don't destroy your soul by giving these quacks more resources with which to kill someone else.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
lowbander80 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 02:38:07 AM

I have no family my parents are dead their is only me.That's why I wanted to spend what money I had on building a coin,at least I was leaving something I might be remembered by as there is no one else who will remember me.Then a Swiss low life stole my opportunity
Hydrogen
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 02:52:31 AM

It's not the cancer that bothers me,I have went thru the the stages of denial to acceptance.It's the lowlife on here that would take advantage of my condition and steal from me and never bat an eyelid.How can they look at themselves in the mirror.

Maybe someday it will come back to them.

Something bad will happen and they will think to themselves: "I don't deserve this, I'm a good person".

Then maybe they'll remember you & realize they're not good.

And maybe they deserve it.

If by "us" you mean people who believe in that quackery, then you're right. Nobody will be surprised by your passing, and nothing of value will be lost.

OP, don't believe the snake-oil salesmen who tell you you've got "nothing to lose". That's a lie. Only your body is lost. You've still got your possessions and soul to lose. Don't destroy your family's inheritance by wasting money on this nonsense, and don't destroy your soul by giving these quacks more resources with which to kill someone else.

The number of cancer cases is always rising steadily. Even if we don't have it now, chances are high many of us will get it sooner or later.

If someone today used a computer made in the 1940's, people might call them a quack.

Chemo was developed in the 1940's.

If you wouldn't use a computer made in 1940, why would you use an obsolete, outdated and scammy cancer treatment like chemo?

This has nothing to do with money.

Its about people having the right to knowledge and facts, despite lies told by many in the medical industry and elsewhere.
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4340
Merit: 3041

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 03:35:16 AM

If someone today used a computer made in the 1940's, people might call them a quack.

Chemo was developed in the 1940's.

If you wouldn't use a computer made in 1940, why would you use an obsolete, outdated and scammy cancer treatment like chemo?
Because medical treatments aren't computers? That point is so obvious that only a complete moron would need it pointed out. Old treatments are still useful. I've used drugs developed in the 1840s. New treatments are less useful, as there has been less time to assess their efficacy and safety. Again, at the risk of stating the obvious, medical science progresses at a slower rate than consumer electronics.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 03:47:58 AM

sorry for your loss. while i hope you stay alive for more years, i wouldn't know if you still want to thinking how painful you could suffer each day for cancer.  have you thought of calling mary? not mary of jerusalem though.

all people has death sentence anyway.
i know you may not want to hear this but its just a suggestion.  i learned this from the series "mary kills people". Cheesy

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Hydrogen
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 03:55:00 AM

Because medical treatments aren't computers? That point is so obvious that only a complete moron would need it pointed out. Old treatments are still useful. I've used drugs developed in the 1840s. New treatments are less useful, as there has been less time to assess their efficacy and safety. Again, at the risk of stating the obvious, medical science progresses at a slower rate than consumer electronics.

What drug was developed in the 1840's?

Opium as a painkiller?

Opium wasn't developed, it comes from a plant that grew naturally.

At a bare minimum, it is safe to say people changing their diet, eating healthier food and having better lifestyles is a more effective cancer treatment than chemotherapy.

If you're a little more knowledgeable, you know that cannabis is proven to have anti tumor(and thus anti cancer) properties as early as the 1960's and is more effective than chemo.

Chemo is obsolete, ineffective and if you look at the statistics, is shown to kill as many people as those killed by cancer.

Why would you defend chemo and the decades of false knowledge and lies which causes some to support it?

lowbander80 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 04:05:37 AM

I think about calling Mary often.I used the term morphine,it's not actually morphine but Fentanyl that's a drug a 100 times more stronger than morphine.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: