Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:31:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 20 BTC loan request  (Read 2014 times)
serje (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 02:04:35 PM

I would like to replace my active loan at the bank with a BTC loan!

So anyone is kind enough to lend me 20 BTC at current rate?

Also the loan will be in euros 17200 euro.

So I will avoid paying back 4 million euros

I'm waiting for your offers!

Space for rent if its still trending

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2298

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 04:07:28 PM

trolling? hacked account? padding post count?
serje (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 06:02:37 PM

trolling? hacked account? padding post count?

None of the above! 
I am serious and I want serious offers!
I'm just looking to see if someone could offer me better rates than my current contract! I don't see nothing wrong in it!

ThatRandom8543

Activity: 1330
Merit: 307

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 07:29:43 PM

I am sorry but I do not believe you will get that much without valid collateral. I can see it being very easy for someone to give you 20btc, you "paying off" your current debt, and just running off without paying the btc back. You could try btcjam or the like if you want to try to get that much.
Glucose

Activity: 861
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 10:20:22 PM

That's a huge amount. What do you offer as collateral ?

You probably know no body will loan you if you don't offer a collateral. By the way, I guess it would be a first step to sign a message with one of the old adress used on the forum. It would prove you are the owner of this account.
serje (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 07:46:01 AM

I don't think we are at the stage where we should ask for collateral!
Of course this loan will be made face to face if it's possible!

And first I would like to know how much will I have to pay back, because if I have to pay more than I'm paying at the bank then I'll pass!
Also the period of the loan will be 4 or 5 years.

Also if someone is serious here, they could contact a lawyer and make a draft contract but only after I agree to pay back the amount they request!!

jonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1397
Merit: 1019

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 01:14:47 PM

And first I would like to know how much will I have to pay back, because if I have to pay more than I'm paying at the bank then I'll pass!

Also if someone is serious here, they could contact a lawyer and make a draft contract but only after I agree to pay back the amount they request!!

What you are asking is 99% impossible.

As a hero member you should know by now that if you require a loan in BTC it is expected that you pay it back in BTC also, and you could end up paying much much more that you are currently paying at the bank. The people in here that are providing loans want to keep their BTC and make a little extra and not change them to euros.

To understand better, you made the loan request on 27-01-2017 and the price for 1 BTC was approximately $915. If someone had converted 20 BTC to fiat and loaned you the amount, the lender would have lost by now $1800.

My advice to you is stick with your active loan at the bank or try to raise the amount from friends and family.
DaddyMonsi
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2017, 07:39:33 AM

I see at least 3 feedback related to loans in your profile and they are all good but I dont think that its enough to trust you with a 20 BTC loan in this forum with out offering a collateral. Those brick and mortar type of banks will also ask you for a collateral if you borrow $20,000 USD.

You should at least offer something to the lenders here in case shit hits the fan they have something to liquidate.
Musbang

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 04:02:55 PM

serje no one cam loan you this large amounte
this is crazy
bussybuddy

Activity: 1176
Merit: 105

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:45:25 AM

Hi,

Did you sorted out with the Loan?!!! If not we can make you an offer!

Kind Regards,
BussyBuddy

bussybuddy

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 01:59:16 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2017, 07:38:11 PM by bussybuddy

Hi,

Did you sorted out with the Loan?!!! If not we can make you an offer!

Kind Regards,
BussyBuddy

Our offer for you is:

1. We can give you a loan up to 20k $ converted in BTC, if you can provide us guarantees, guarantors and references, with an interest(6%/year) for the whole amount paid in 5 years;
- you have to provide us legit documents and real guarantees, guarantors and as well real references what can be checked: by company e-mail, by phone and post.
2. To buy Digital Assets from us for ~12$/month what are worthing 3 BTC right now, and the price is in increasing as you can read our T&C from https://bussybuddy.com/ads/t&c.php, and check as well the % of our Sold Digital Assets;
-the advantage is you can buy now  Digital Assets in 300 monthly instalments what are worthing 3 BTC and when the price of them is increased you can sell them next second and you can earn from price difeference;
3. You can write us a story if you were scammed and you can be this month the winner of 400 Pixels what are worthing now 12 BTC, this is a monthly reward for the worst scammed BitcoinTalk User https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1864906.msg18543012#msg18543012
4. You can Play our Lottery and you can win 2BTC in your BTC Wallet plus 300 Pixels(what are worthing 9 BTC) what you can sell or rent anytime to gain money after them, for more follow this http://bussybuddy.com/ads/lottery/index.php

Kind Regards,

BussyBuddy Team

serje (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 07:30:54 PM

So let me know if I got this straight!

If I borrow from you 20.000 USD in BTC I will have to pay back 21.200 USD over 5 years with a monthly payment of 354 USD+12 USD/month to get the shares and that will give me a total of 366 USD/month?

Is it possible for that monthly payment of 12 USD to rise? Up to what value?

Is it possible to pay the loan in advance?

Thanks for your time!

bussybuddy

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 07:41:44 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2017, 11:28:46 PM by bussybuddy

If I borrow from you 20.000 USD in BTC I will have to pay back 21.200 USD over 5 years with a monthly payment of 354 USD+12 USD/month to get the shares and that will give me a total of 366 USD/month?

Thanks for your time!

Hi serje,

I am apologising but right now I saw my mistake related to interest what is 6%/year, is my fault I did copy paste from my business partner without to proof read.

I was changing now even in my previous comment.

Kind Regards,
BussyBuddy

bussybuddy

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 08:29:00 AM

Thanks for your time!

Hi serje,

I am apologising but right now I saw my mistake related to interest what is 6%/year, is my fault I did copy paste from my business partner without to proof read.

Kind Regards,
BussyBuddy

If you are not able to take a loan try to buy Digital Assets till today we have sold 22.70% of our Digital Assets, now the price level is 3 BTC and once is sold 30% of them the next price level 4 BTC ... and you can sell or rent them anytime once you are buying in 300 monthly instalments or paid in full with 50% discount!

Kind Regards,
BussyBuddy Team

bussybuddy

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 07:48:09 AM

Thanks for your time!

Hi serje,

Kind Regards,
BussyBuddy

If you are not able to take a loan try to buy Digital Assets till today we have sold 22.70% of our Digital Assets, now the price level is 3 BTC and once is sold 30% of them the next price level 4 BTC ... and you can sell or rent them anytime once you are buying in 300 monthly instalments or paid in full with 50% discount!

Kind Regards,
BussyBuddy Team

Check out this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1808632.0

8 BTC in your wallet with 0.001BTC risk capital ...

Good luck!

serje (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 08:03:48 PM

Thanks for your time!

Hi serje,

Kind Regards,
BussyBuddy

Kind Regards,
BussyBuddy Team

Good luck!

With 6% / year it's not really helpful for me.

Can we go down to 4% first year and second year, 5% for the third year and 6% for the 4th year and 7% for the 5th year?

Let me know if this is ok for you.

bussybuddy

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 12:11:10 PM

Thanks for your time!

Hi serje,

Kind Regards,
BussyBuddy

Kind Regards,
BussyBuddy Team

Good luck!

With 6% / year it's not really helpful for me.

Can we go down to 4% first year and second year, 5% for the third year and 6% for the 4th year and 7% for the 5th year?

Let me know if this is ok for you.

Hi serje,

No is not possible the offer has expired my business partner already gave to another one more than half of them 😏

I am apologising because I was answering you a bit late but I have talked with him by phone related to your options.

I will let you know on time if he will have BTC available...

My suggestion is to try our Lottery is only ~ 1$ for a Ticket and you could win 8 BTC in your wallet ... this is open for everyone ....

You can find the Lottery logo to click on them if you follow this link https://bussybuddy.com/ads/

Or try our others alternatives you never know from where is coming the luck ... try to sell something on BussyBuddyAds we have right now almost 1000 unique visitors per day, we know are not that much that's why we have organised the Lottery without any % in our favour all the BTC to winner.,,

I wish you all the best and good luck!

Ps: I will let you know asap when my business partner will have money available 👍

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: