Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:35:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for selly.gg alternative  (Read 565 times)
P1R4T3 (OP)

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:45:43 PM

Hi everyone, i am using selly.gg to sell some products but there fees are insane.
Sold product for $7.50 received $3, sold of $2.50 received $0.06.
Maybe someone knows any kind of alternative?? Free or paid it does not matter to me.
Maybe someone is selling a script similar to selly? All i need is to be able to sell codes and accept crypto currency as payment.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
P1R4T3 (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:12:49 PM

what do you mean) you want to buy a crepto currency?

Did you even read what i wrote? I am looking for selly.gg digital market alternative that supports crypto currency and has better fees.
player514
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1039

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:48:30 PM

Please stay out of these threads if you don't know what the OP is looking for. You're just spamming and it's likely that you can be banned for that.

Hi everyone, i am using selly.gg to sell some products but there fees are insane.
Maybe someone knows any kind of alternative?? Free or paid it does not matter to me.
Maybe someone is selling a script similar to selly? All i need is to be able to sell codes and accept crypto currency as payment.

Although I've never really heard of such bad fees especially from a largely used site like selly.gg, I know that an alternative that many people here use is satoshibox (https://satoshibox.com/) The only issue that people have with satoshibox is that it looks a little too simplistic and can appear scam-y.

The site I've used in the past that I have had only good experiences with is rocketr (https://rocketr.net/) They have full support for cryptocurrency payments, Paypal, and a couple more, but overall, my experience with them has been flawless. I used to sell items for around $30 and ended up getting 27-28$ after the fees were removed, which wasn't too bad. If you're going to be doing small amounts, I believe the fees scale.

This area is up for grabs! PM me if you're interested.
P1R4T3 (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:58:39 PM

Please stay out of these threads if you don't know what the OP is looking for. You're just spamming and it's likely that you can be banned for that.

Although I've never really heard of such bad fees especially from a largely used site like selly.gg, I know that an alternative that many people here use is satoshibox (https://satoshibox.com/) The only issue that people have with satoshibox is that it looks a little too simplistic and can appear scam-y.

The site I've used in the past that I have had only good experiences with is rocketr (https://rocketr.net/) They have full support for cryptocurrency payments, Paypal, and a couple more, but overall, my experience with them has been flawless. I used to sell items for around $30 and ended up getting 27-28$ after the fees were removed, which wasn't too bad. If you're going to be doing small amounts, I believe the fees scale.

Thanks for the replay, but yeah satoshi box looks scam-y i will still check out thought. I tried rocketr and got some error when trying to buy anything from my self or from others.
here is the error: https://i.imgur.com/NeziNiO.png
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:51:14 PM

Hi, I can understand you, as high fees can be really annoying sometimes.
You have few ways to go:

OPSKINS- Digital items market that supports depositing and withdrawing funds in Bitcoin and Ethereum, I am pretty sure that their fees are not as high as you mentioned above.
I have used the site and can vouch for its legitment.

OpenBazzar- A global decentralized market that are  being used by bitcoiners around the world.
Fees are close to zero, this market supports selling all kind of goods, digital and real, so I am pretty sure that you are going to find yourself over there.
P1R4T3 (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:37:50 PM

Hi, I can understand you, as high fees can be really annoying sometimes.
You have few ways to go:

OPSKINS- Digital items market that supports depositing and withdrawing funds in Bitcoin and Ethereum, I am pretty sure that their fees are not as high as you mentioned above.

OpenBazzar- A global decentralized market that are  being used by bitcoiners around the world.
Fees are close to zero, this market supports selling all kind of goods, digital and real, so I am pretty sure that you are going to find yourself over there.

Thanks, i will check them
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:45:26 PM

Those are the network fees, they are only taking 3% of what you sell in there if i am not wrong

But why don't you try to use bitify? They are working by the same way, only that the buyer can use escrow if he wants to (he need to pay a fee for that)

The fees are low too.

Forgive me, but i think that selly.gg is only created for scammers, most people in there has autobuys and they never give the item back.
iam2good

Activity: 498
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:17:35 PM

You should use fiverr or seoclerks, they will serve the same purpose and there is very large market audience in those marketplaces.
SerenW

Activity: 169
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:54:59 PM

I'm not sure if you're still looking for that particular service. If you still then take a look at https://bito.io
We've recently launched it and with better functionality and adding more features rapidly.

BTC: bc1qky6p6aptuqcha650dclqhs0k4pawrqc7g0zhz8
ETH: 0x7407Ee8B6cFED6E1cabd67dC91D23D9DB5D7e801
lyfecoin

Activity: 198
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:37:43 AM

I think it will safer if you can make your own website add free btc/crypto payment plugins ,host it on a cheap hosting .It will solve the problem.Moreover you will get instant payments with out holdbacks or fear of losing btc
Otherwise there are few other alternatives like satoshibox,Gourl.io and bitify
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:49:44 AM

Rocketr's truly the only big alternative I can think of that's widely used besides Selly- great for the customer and very easy to handle as a seller as well. Link to Rocketr here.

I have heard Sellfy mentioned before, but I have no experience using it as a seller or customer. I've mostly dealt with just Selly and Rocketr, but Sellfy's another one to look at for sure.

Forgive me, but i think that selly.gg is only created for scammers, most people in there has autobuys and they never give the item back.
This is true on Bitcointalk (especially threads with Selly links in Digital Goods), but on other forums I've bought plenty of products through autobuys like Selly and Rocketr, and I've hardly been scammed. It's unfair to assume OP's planning on scamming as well, but I do understand where you're coming from with the scammer statement.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 11:32:35 AM

I just read a topic in the Project Development board that announces a new service which provides this.
https://wesellfiles.com

The best part is that it works with Lightning Network, so you can instantly receive payments.
It should work with codes, as long as you package them in zip files.

This is currently still under development, but I think they could use a few people willing to test it.

Here's the topic:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4841209.0

cryptoblackhat

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 11:46:34 AM

There's also a satoshibox clone script for sale here, that you could host on your own servers: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2258851.0
I just checked and it seems the sale is still ongoing for that script.

Otherwise I can't think of any mainstream alternatives, other than those already mentioned in this thread (e.g. Satoshibox, Rocketr).

For physical goods there is https://www.peerhub.com (payments with Steem) but if you were using selly.gg I imagine you're looking for a digital goods store, not physical.
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:04:24 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2018, 12:11:20 AM by leowonderful

Here's another autobuy site that nobody has mentioned yet- NPCVend

The site is mostly used by members of the forum MPGH, but it's perfect as the site allows for both buyer and seller protection, and there's even a password required to view your purchased product after you pay for it; it's a bit more security than on any autobuy site I've ever seen for the user.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:33:20 PM

Correct me if I'm wrong here. But can't you only sell in-game items(CSGO, DOTA2, etc) on opskins? When OP mentioned Selly.gg I assume he/she was selling files and probably gift cards.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 3614

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 01:09:18 PM

As a buyer, when I want to buy any items using a bitcoin, what matters to me is trust, so I prefer Bitify[1] even if the fees are expensive.

Rocketr: I didn't use it but it seems to be a good alternative.
 Satoshibox: As mentioned above, many link this site to scam.
 wesellfiles [1]: This site is new and has been announced here [2], accepts payment using the lightning network to upload files

[1] https://wesellfiles.com/
[2] https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4841209.msg43700154#msg43700154

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██