Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:05:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: The most interesting Bitcoin topic articles you ever had read?  (Read 629 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
XXXXXXXXXXXXX (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 10:31:16 PM

Most at the time when i read bitcoin topic related articles they lack of facts and analysis, i think more people would agree.
I would like to follow thread in Bitcointalk.org forum where members share only valuable, interesting content.

Be honest and add most interesting, valuable content you have found.
Any promotional and self interest posts will be deleted.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nara1892

Activity: 1554
Merit: 654

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 10:57:51 PM

the most interesting thread I ever read is about bitcoin paper. it was said that OP of that thread never read that paper before even he has hero member account.

besides, I also like thread about the list of signature campaigns.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2017, 11:31:36 PM

Most at the time when i read bitcoin topic related articles they lack of facts and analysis, i think more people would agree.
I would like to follow thread in Bitcointalk.org forum where members share only valuable, interesting content.

It might not be the most interesting, but my favorite "thread" on bitcointalk.org is Satoshi's post history.  Kiss Cool Cheesy

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=3;sa=showPosts;start=520
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 02:46:42 AM

It might not be the most interesting, but my favorite "thread" on bitcointalk.org is Satoshi's post history.  Kiss Cool Cheesy

I have never came across the post history. Several times I've visited his profile. This time it has helped me take a look into it. I have never read more articles, I prefer to view videos on YouTube as well other digital currency promoting websites.

Hydrogen
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 03:13:49 AM

Ones I remember(don't have links, sorry)

#1  Cubans in the united states using bitcoin to send money to their families in cuba to avoid the high fees imposed on wire transfers.

#2  Europeans buying TV's and electronic equipment -- they thought its value would hold better than their local currency.

#3  Gold bullion bars being found with tungsten inserts to decrease their value.

#4  MtGox and how it transformed from a Magic The Gathering Online eXchange to becoming the largest bitcoin exchange.

#5  Dread Pirate Roberts (Ross Ulbricht) the original silk road head. Seems like a very interesting person.

#6  Things Bram Cohen (bittorrent creator) has said about bitcoin and crypto currencies on twitter & elsewhere is very smart.

#7  Banks attempting to patent blockchain technology.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 03:19:12 AM

One of the most interesting topic that I read about bitcoins refers to a certain Chinese miner who owns one of the biggest mining farms in the world. In his statement he said that bitcoin could reach 10k$ up to 1 million dollars. I forgot about the link of the news but I remembered one of the post here in this forum about that CHinese Miner.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1681755.0
katty8

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 09:16:25 AM

Hi! My name is Katty and I`m a student and a writer. Recently I was asked to write the top quality research papers about bitcoin system. And I was searching a lot. I have found many articles, but the on from themerkle.com was the most interesting.
natasharul69

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 04:55:52 AM

I sometimes read articles on the Internet, but mostly I watch videos on digital currency promotion websites.
appleyard

Activity: 359
Merit: 15

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:21:30 AM

There are somany articles and topics that i read from bitcointalk is the topic about the history of bitcoin from that i read the white paper of bitcoin for the first time with 9 pages of content that is why i believe in bitcoin because of that topic.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
-Sinner-

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:33:31 AM

If i can suggest something , don't try to listen to other predictions/graphs, cause in this world no one know the future.. they could analyze in the best way and still be wrong. Study yourself and start to do analysis and backtesting.
Returning on topic, this is the most interesting thing i've ever read about Bitcoin, and it is just 9 pages Wink

https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf

SHIPIT - Send packages. No couriers. Just people. (https://token.shipit.me/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=signature)
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 05:36:23 AM

Wow man this thread is really nice one. I guess this is the only proof that we had satoshi over here and he founded this forum for real. I was login through his post history but really dont understand why he left the forum without saying anything to anyone.

Even its non-conclusive to say anything from his last post which he made on December 12, 2010, 06:22:33 PM, was related to some building off Dos stuff!

However, there are no further messages at all! How can he leave everything behind without saying anything. I mean what might have occurred to him and just got off the radar I would ask.

Pretty engaging thought.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: