Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:36:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How much BTC is required for trade?  (Read 9287 times)
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3472
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 11:08:02 AM

By joining in some signature campaign you can gain 0.01 btc in just monts. 0.01btc is the best and good investment for the beginner. I hope that you will become successful and you can gain more profit.
Seems a working plan for beginners as well for intermediate traders who just want to restart their trading after losing "all". There are many altcoins which are valuing less than 100 satoshi but showing good fluctuations for daily trading. In some perspective, capital has less significance compared to which coin we are choosing to trade.

If you want to gain profit you need to invest big money here, but in trading there is a risk.
The profits from trading could harvested in same ratio for any level of capital (there would be some optimum minimum level too) hence it must be a myth if you are still believing that you need big capital for gaining profits.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Krillin61

Activity: 314
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 11:15:15 AM

What is the minimum amount of BTC required to trade on Exchange sites?
Our goal is to earn dollars. At least how much BTC should start with trading on Exchange sites.
There is no minimum amount of bitcoin need to trade in exchange sites as long as how much btc you can deposit, it can be traded with altcoins. However, fee is expensive thus it's not worth to send very small amount of btc. I think BTC0.01 is no bad.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 12:12:35 PM

However, fee is expensive thus it's not worth to send very small amount of btc. I think BTC0.01 is no bad.

I am sorry to say, but despite the increased price nowadays, 0.01BTC is still what I consider to be a very small number of coins for trading purposes. Let's assume you have had an exceptional day of trading, you end up with 10% profits, which is fantastic, but that excitement drops real hard when you consider that 10% of 0.01BTC is just 0.001BTC. If you want to make it a bit more worthwhile, allocate a few hundred bucks for trading, and it will definitely feel much better when you look at your gains. Wink
asonganyi

Activity: 464
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 02:50:29 AM

Well for a person who is just starting trading for his very first time (beginner) i think absolutely any amount less than or equal(<=) to amount he is comfortable losing would be a grate start.. since while starting making gains straight away is not priority you priority is to know how thinks function around the trading domain.. so the start up is like testing money.. and also since you are new and do not know the pros and cons of trading losing is eminent... so start with capital in your comfort zone.. letter when you understand the system you can go all in ....   
AicecreaME

Activity: 2310
Merit: 454

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 04:45:00 AM

There is no required amount of bitcoin for the trades because it is always up to the trader on how he/she will going to manage his money and trades to make profit because there is a lot of traders that only use small amount of money but they are able to grow it to a enormous amount of money which is amazing so I think it is not about the capital because it is about your performance.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 04:49:53 AM

Well for a person who is just starting trading for his very first time (beginner) i think absolutely any amount less than or equal(<=) to amount he is comfortable losing would be a grate start.. since while starting making gains straight away is not priority you priority is to know how thinks function around the trading domain.. so the start up is like testing money.. and also since you are new and do not know the pros and cons of trading losing is eminent... so start with capital in your comfort zone.. letter when you understand the system you can go all in ....   
I agree with you . As a beginner profit is not an initial goal. For a beginner the experience is the most important science. Try everything and try to understand the various situations because then it can lead us to become a profeesional in trading. And ultimately the benefits we can achieve, the benefits gained from a valuable experience.
Yuhee

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 05:51:21 AM

In my opinion there is really no limitions as long as you are willing to learn btc. Some have started in a some fare amounts just to experiment and once they had the grasp ot it then you can start doing higher odds in trading. But off course the most important factor in trading is how you mange and how good your knowledge and wisdon. An example would be to know how and when btc would increase and decrease depending on factors that you've searched.
radamiel

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 01:54:09 PM

I think 0.1 bitcoin is a decent number if you want to start trading altcoin, remember in trading do not just focus on one altcoin, divide 0.1 bitcoin into some altcoin, for example 5 or 10 so that if lost in one altcoin will be able to cover it with another
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 02:45:11 PM

It depends on you, but in my opinion, if you are a beginner with trading, 0.01-0.1 btc will be the best and this money is used to learn experience because trading is not a simple job and you will easily fall into a dangerous situation if you do not have much experience, failure is inevitable. But if you have experience and skills in trading, you can use as much as you like, 1 btc or 2 btc or 10-100 btc, how much is not too important but I advise you not to put all into trading, that will help you limit losses when you make a wrong decision

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 12:11:03 AM

I think 0.01 btc is for beginners just to learn how to trade from the start until you learn and deposit more capital just to increase your profit.. trading is risky if you dont study it first so always make sure to learn first so that you can not lose a lot or you know the risk in the future..
That's true, because at first especially when you are beginner do'nt trade with as high as 0.05 btc just because you're thinking that it is more profitable and more faster to earn money. You must learn how to trade with small amount for you to not lose big money while learning and after you learn how to trade professionally then go trade with your 0.05 btc or more high than that. Because when you learn from the beginning, I know that you will know what you are doing when you are going to trade again.
Taskford

Activity: 2492
Merit: 779

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 12:55:11 AM

I'm not aware that exchanges have minimum BTC deposit amounts?

If you ask with how much you should start, then this depend on your personal circumstances. Maybe 1% of your total available balance is a good amount to start with. Smiley

It's all in your preference, start with the amount that you want or you can.
There's no exact amount if you want to trade, if we advice you to trade all your coins will you do it?
Of course not, I mean the decision its always yours.
But make sure before you start trading, study the pros and cons of it, the strategy and the people your trading with.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 19, 2017, 03:21:52 AM

In my opinion there is no capital limit to start a business like trading.However for learning phase will be better with small capital in advance to anticipate big losses.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 02:53:04 AM

I think especially if you trade in altcoins you can start with virtually nothing and build up a big amount cause there are already several 1000x coins out there. If you also increase your holdings through short term trading there is no limit to the wealth you can create even with a minimum deposit amount into an exchange.
I disagree the amount of risk you will need to take to make something out of almost nothing will be gigantic, the chance of making money will be very low and the chance of losing every single cent will go through the roof, you will never make it doing that.
Netnox
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 20, 2017, 03:42:22 AM

The mandatory minimum amount depends on which exchange you are trading. In BTC-e, I have traded amounts as low as BTC0.004 (to purchase LTC a few months back). And in certain exchanges such as VirCurex, I have traded in even smaller amounts, like BTC0.001.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11]  All
  Print  

Jump to: