Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:01:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Want to buy key code with BTC for my window 8  (Read 740 times)
FLoving (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 10:23:13 AM

I have a window 8.1 and for that I do not have key code for to activate my window I have my money in bitcoins. Is there any place where I can buy the key with my bitcoins?

I do not want personal buyers but online service providers/company needed
BestWebCreator

Activity: 675
Merit: 513

:)

View Profile
December 24, 2016, 10:24:59 AM

I have a window 8.1 and for that I do not have key code for to activate my window I have my money in bitcoins. Is there any place where I can buy the key with my bitcoins?

Convert your bitcoins to paypal funds, and the paypal fund u send to your bank account and than u can buy windows keys in almost any online store. Good luck Smiley
FLoving (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 09:50:19 PM

Convert your bitcoins to paypal funds, and the paypal fund u send to your bank account and than u can buy windows keys in almost any online store. Good luck Smiley
That is not possible for me that is why I am asking for to find any place from where I can get the key with bitcoin. I have left paypal long ago and now do not now that how is it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: