Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:09:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Anonymous Decentralized Exchange  (Read 3720 times)
Amadues

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 06:22:54 AM

Building and developing an Anonymous Decentralized Bitcoin/Altcoin Exchange and we are looking for many people with experience in any of the following:
- Sidechain and Blockchain development
- Project Development Consultant
- Economic Projections
- Legal Assistance
- Investors

Interested in making some money and creating an anonymous exchange?
People should be able to exchange their coins without having to create an account. This allows for complete privacy to you and any transactions across all blockchains.

+KidMarx

I think a really Anonymous Decentralized Exchange  is a concept too hard for a newbie.
Did you set any business plan? Paying 4/6 crypto professional could be be a strong expense...

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
'BTC MULTI-WALLET SOON'
▬▬▬▬ Download WHITEPAPER ▬▬▬▬

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

███▀▀
▐▐▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▐▌
███▄▄
▀▀███
▐▌▌
▐▌
▐▌
▐▌▌
▄▄███

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 22, 2017, 07:19:09 AM

I'm sure there are already a few of these DEXes. Like Counterparty DEX, Eth Delta, etc..
Genesis1337

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 01:45:32 AM

Building and developing an Anonymous Decentralized Bitcoin/Altcoin Exchange and we are looking for many people with experience in any of the following:
- Sidechain and Blockchain development
- Project Development Consultant
- Economic Projections
- Legal Assistance
- Investors

Interested in making some money and creating an anonymous exchange?
People should be able to exchange their coins without having to create an account. This allows for complete privacy to you and any transactions across all blockchains.

+KidMarx

ummm good luck wit dat.... how are you going to make money off of a decentralized exchange? it's a pretty difficult project. there are projects like https://etherex.org/ but they have very low liquidity.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
KidMarx (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 03:42:42 AM

I meant more of how do you plan to build out what tech's are you going to utilize to do this.
Well this be a client, or will this be a site that's hosted on bullet proof servers.

Things like that.

Our original design is to have, like you said, bulletproof servers.
Most likely it'd be a hidden service.
It wasn't until we saw BitSquare's UX that we even considered having a client instead.
It's an option we are considering.

ummm good luck wit dat.... how are you going to make money off of a decentralized exchange? it's a pretty difficult project. there are projects like https://etherex.org/ but they have very low liquidity.
I'm sure there are already a few of these DEXes. Like Counterparty DEX, Eth Delta, etc..
"Custom Counterparty tokens can be used for a wide range of purposes and act as their own cryptocurrency, while still running on the Bitcoin blockchain."
Since they use the Bitcoin Protocol, the ledger is public. This isn't as privacy-centric as we'd like it to be.
Also, they use a web-wallet.

Eth Delta doesn't handle cross chain transactions. EtherDelta is only Ethereum coins.
They have a different model, one that I'd like to see grow.

I think a really Anonymous Decentralized Exchange  is a concept too hard for a newbie.
Did you set any business plan? Paying 4/6 crypto professional could be be a strong expense...

Concepts aren't hard, but understanding them can take time. My personal background is in Information Security and it is true that I have not been actively participating on this specific forum, but I have been in other forums. Some of which that have a community whom have openly expressed a need for this platform. I'm here now as a result of other communities wishes to get this off the ground. They have large wallets and are petrified of moving their funds around because of the risk of involvement from legal and criminal entities. This account is new to this community, but I am not new to the security industry or privacy movement. I appreciate your skepticism.  

To answer your question about a Business Plan, yes. We understand the cost for paying crypto professionals is pricey, but we are more than happy to pay our family their desired salaries. Everybody who works, gets compensated for it. We have plans to incorporate an API into multiple marketplaces, which will increase the amount of transactions of our network. We would be willing to speak to you more privately if you are interested in contributing your time or effort to this. Thank you. Smiley

johhnyUA
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1834

Crypto for the Crypto Throne!

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 03:52:32 PM

I meant more of how do you plan to build out what tech's are you going to utilize to do this.
Well this be a client, or will this be a site that's hosted on bullet proof servers.

Things like that.

Our original design is to have, like you said, bulletproof servers.
Most likely it'd be a hidden service.
It wasn't until we saw BitSquare's UX that we even considered having a client instead.
It's an option we are considering.

Sorry, but it doesn't seems like decentralized exchanger. Now I will explain my opinion: if you hoste (by your servers) your service, that means you own this service. You can disconnect your servers whenever you want and service will break after that.  Poloniex have the same system (i have took him like an example)

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 04:11:26 PM

Bad idea, and there some important reason:
1. What do you mean, then say "anonymous" ? Bitsquare already anonymous and deventralized.
But how many peolple using Bitsquare? Less then number of peoples which use Poloniex or Bitfinex.
You ask me: Why that? And i will answer you: because decentralized exhanger is worse then centralized (Poloniex as an example)
Commision bigger then at centralized, it's harder to trade and there more opportunites for thiefs to steal your money. Or your time, while you will be waiting till arbitrator'll solve your problem. Also, arbitrator can check your real personal information (like a video call or e-mail). At the centralized exhanger you can use fake document.
To be fair, Poloniex and Bitfinex have been around much longer than Bitsquare.
I could really see Bitsquare taking off in the next couple of years, there are already quite a few buyers and sellers on there and I've persoanlly used it without any issues.

Commissions are currently a bit larger than at a centralized exchnage, but that's only because there is less competition, once it gets more popular, that will change.

johhnyUA
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 06:37:34 PM

1. What do you mean, then say "anonymous" ? Bitsquare already anonymous and deventralized.
But how many peolple using Bitsquare? Less then number of peoples which use Poloniex or Bitfinex.
You ask me: Why that? And i will answer you: because decentralized exhanger is worse then centralized (Poloniex as an example)
Commision bigger then at centralized, it's harder to trade and there more opportunites for thiefs to steal your money. Or your time, while you will be waiting till arbitrator'll solve your problem. Also, arbitrator can check your real personal information (like a video call or e-mail). At the centralized exhanger you can use fake document.
I could really see Bitsquare taking off in the next couple of years, there are already quite a few buyers and sellers on there and I've persoanlly used it without any issues.

Commissions are currently a bit larger than at a centralized exchnage, but that's only because there is less competition, once it gets more popular, that will change.

it's never be more popular. Humanity is developed in another direction. Because of that things like Iphone becoming more popular. Most of people year by year more become similar to kids. They dont want to think and to work their brains. Decentralized exhangers will be very hard and uncomfortable for them.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2017, 07:03:53 PM

it's never be more popular. Humanity is developed in another direction. Because of that things like Iphone becoming more popular. Most of people year by year more become similar to kids. They dont want to think and to work their brains. Decentralized exhangers will be very hard and uncomfortable for them.
By that kind of logic, people would also not get into Bitcoin, since that also requires one to learn how the Bitcoin technology works. That's a really big generalization that you're making, even if decentralized exchanges remain somewhat of a niche, that doesn't mean that they can't be successful and have reasonable popularity.

johhnyUA
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 10:04:37 PM

By that kind of logic, people would also not get into Bitcoin,

As my favorite character said: "You're damn right!"  Cool   Joke. Bitcoin much easier to work than Decentralized exchanger. Much more easier) DEC will not be popular in future. Sad but true.

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
KidMarx (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 01:18:47 PM

As my favorite character said: "You're damn right!"  Cool   Joke. Bitcoin much easier to work than Decentralized exchanger. Much more easier) DEC will not be popular in future. Sad but true.

Depending on your definition of popularity, this is true.
There definitely is a demand for it. I don't think nor do I expect it to become accepted in mainstream society. There probably won't be any mainstream press about it. But for those in ecosystems where financial privacy is a concern, it has the opportunity to become very popular.
d@nte

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 02:22:26 PM

Depending on your definition of popularity, this is true.
There definitely is a demand for it. I don't think nor do I expect it to become accepted in mainstream society. There probably won't be any mainstream press about it. But for those in ecosystems where financial privacy is a concern, it has the opportunity to become very popular.
That is true, lately we have seen that cryptocurrencies with a focus on anonymity have gained great attention from users, and I think they could actually generate demand for it. Most people who really understand the importance of decentralization will also agree that fungibility matters. An exchange based on these principles is something that such users need.
KenR

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

「きみはこれ&#

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 02:25:47 PM

There is always a need for anonymous exchanges, it would be really welcome but you would have to make everything clear from the start.
For one reason the anonymous exchanges won't run for long - Government.
Without a doubt scammers would try to launder money which would be taken  care of by the legal authorities someday and it will all come down to the exchange being blamed for carrying out trades involving money without agreeing to KYC terms and shit.

████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
  .WEBSITE.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  .ANN THREAD.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
█ ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████ █
  ████
ShodanEnkidu

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 08:30:41 PM

Decentralized exchange! Sounds a great idea! At least for bitcoin/altcoin. Fiat won't go anonymusly I think...
morantis

Activity: 868
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 12:59:05 AM

you can do everything...but once you try to trade fiat in usa you need the license
johhnyUA
Legendary

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 10:12:38 AM

you can do everything...but once you try to trade fiat in usa you need the license

Not exactly. You can use some equivalent for dollars and euro on your exchanger and users will trade by usying it (they will buy it for real fiat) this system is very similar to different electronic money, like Paypal, webmoney and others.
Perfect money as an example don't have usa license, but that doesn't mean usa citizen can't use it (at one's own risk)

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

.PLAY NOW.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 02:10:20 PM

Will the administration also keep their info anonymous? if yes then I will not keep my money for longer because there is no guarantee that he will stay here. I have much bitcoin in one of my local exchange account and I have believe on that because he is not anonymous he have given us his info to us.
johhnyUA
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 08:11:59 AM

Will the administration also keep their info anonymous? if yes then I will not keep my money for longer because there is no guarantee that he will stay here. I have much bitcoin in one of my local exchange account and I have believe on that because he is not anonymous he have given us his info to us.

Lol, dude. In anonymous exchanger you're pay for anonymity by your financial security. Also, there shouldn't be any "administration" in decantralized exchanger. If you talk about arbitres (who help to solve some controversy) you must to know that they anonimes to (in some cases not) . (read whitepaper about arbitration system in Bitsquare for example)

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀