Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:35:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Advertising networks  (Read 667 times)
msti (OP)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 03:51:31 PM

Hi,

I want to start using coinzilla and mellowads with my faucet site, but they have strict requirements. Mellowads requires a site to be in the 200000 alexa rank and coinzilla requires sites to be older than 3 months.

I see many faucets are using coinzilla and/or mellow but fulfil non of the requirements.
What's going on, how have they been approved?
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 05:34:28 PM

There are some options for bitcoin ads network: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1108616.0 the OP inactive, but you check the thread, people discussed about it. I suggest you a-ads, it's good for your start earning, although the rate for impression is in low level, unless people click the ads.

If you want to approve by such company, so you need to follow their requirements, you can use traffic exchange to get requirements ranking.
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1540
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 07:02:57 PM

Well while running faucet, faucet owner must have to test different bitcoin advertising networks for better ROI.

Faucet is really great way to stick user to reduce bounce rate and increase CTR to get finally higher earnings, but before making move certain parameters must have to consider such as :
1) What type of advertisements will be published
2) NSFW and Other sensitive Ads filtration
3) Rate of CPM
4) Rate of CPC

As well as if you are running own faucet then must have to try own referral program links within faucet.
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 913

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 06:33:50 AM

There are some options for bitcoin ads network: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1108616.0 the OP inactive, but you check the thread, people discussed about it. I suggest you a-ads, it's good for your start earning, although the rate for impression is in low level, unless people click the ads.

If you want to approve by such company, so you need to follow their requirements, you can use traffic exchange to get requirements ranking.

I tried a-ads,they are user-friendly, but they pay very low because of the lack of advertisers.
I don`t think that traffic exchanges can boost Alexa rank.
There was a webiste called alexamaster.net which helps for boosting alexa rank.
I`ve never used it before and i can`t recommend it.Maybe there are some working methods available online for free.

Emerge
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 07:15:45 AM

If you get high quality visitors in your website maybe you can use bitmedia but they only accept clicks
Legendary

Activity: 1106

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 12:04:39 PM

I tried a-ads,they are user-friendly, but they pay very low because of the lack of advertisers.
I don`t think that traffic exchanges can boost Alexa rank.
There was a webiste called alexamaster.net which helps for boosting alexa rank.
I`ve never used it before and i can`t recommend it.Maybe there are some working methods available online for free.

Buy traffic is the instant way, but need a cost to order it, what can I see is the system works basically like traffic exchange site common, using a point to redeem to money, the different is the earning point is can't redeem to traffic. So I think basically it's same as free traffic exchange commonly.

I checked the site looks doubt, because the database for payment proof is error, they said have been payout a lot money, hmm...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: