Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:54:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Introducing bitcoin is not that easy  (Read 7172 times)
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 10:26:27 PM

Quote from: acroman08 link=topic=1767178.msg17660286#msg17

I see! It's great that you thought about presenting bitcoin rather than another topic which you may already know and familiar with and can defend it much easier than bitcoin.

My primary objective during the forum was to actually brought the idea of this currency on the digital world. Although they seems not to care because of not understanding the thing the objective was met because at first it caught their attention

It can be difficult at primary stage to make people understand about the concept of bitcoins but if we show them how it can give them extra money to them by simply spending few hours on this forum and how can they convert their bitcoins to real money then it will surely help in motivating them to start using bitcoins.

I did already expect them not to understand it however i was still sucessful on introducing it to them and just like us , only those who are interested would be a part of our community in the near future
That's all that you can do to be honest. There's no point for anyone to try and force people to join the Bitcoin community, if they want to join it then let them at their own volition, if they don't care then I don't know why anyone would bother forcing the issue. Just let people do what they want and that'll have better results.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
revans

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 11:18:37 PM

I see! It's great that you thought about presenting bitcoin rather than another topic which you may already know and familiar with and can defend it much easier than bitcoin.

My primary objective during the forum was to actually brought the idea of this currency on the digital world. Although they seems not to care because of not understanding the thing the objective was met because at first it caught their attention

It can be difficult at primary stage to make people understand about the concept of bitcoins but if we show them how it can give them extra money to them by simply spending few hours on this forum and how can they convert their bitcoins to real money then it will surely help in motivating them to start using bitcoins.

I did already expect them not to understand it however i was still sucessful on introducing it to them and just like us , only those who are interested would be a part of our community in the near future
That's all that you can do to be honest. There's no point for anyone to try and force people to join the Bitcoin community, if they want to join it then let them at their own volition, if they don't care then I don't know why anyone would bother forcing the issue. Just let people do what they want and that'll have better results.

Exactly I tried to explain it to my friends but when they didn't show any interest then I decided that I will not waste my time behind them instead I will use that time in earning bitcoins and I am sure those guys will definitely regret in future for not entering into bitcoins at the right time and at that point of time I will have the last laugh.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1020

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 11:31:08 AM

Introducing bitcoin is truly very hard. In my view explain with the good thing bitcoin has, never and ever try to explain bitcoin in relation to gambling. The hardest part people easily understands it and ends up in a short.
We cannot blame people, the first time I heart it  I think this is just a waste of time and bitcoin is just like any networking company who invites you and all you have to do is to invite friends for you to earn, but I was wrong. Then, the time that I want to share this good news to my friends they don't believe me until I let them see my first pay out and they were all amaze and get interested but never had the chance to join here.
Same as yours when i first hear about bitcoin i thought it was just an another mlm networking again which i dont pay attention until i discovered later on for myself the benefits and usage of its which really caught my interest and later on i do make self study without the need of someone.

Same here even I found little bit boring and complicated at the initial stage but I came to know very early about its potential and started to develop interest in it and started to research about it and now I am motivating people around me to start using bitcoins.

This thing which really me regret since the first time i heard about bitcoin because if i jumped in on that time then maybe i am rich for now.Yes i agree with you i really somehow boring for me on its initial stage but well i should move on and continue to engage to bitcoin even more. Sharing my ideas to my family and relatives would be the first step.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 11:40:31 AM

In present generation people are very commercial even i explained many times to family about bitcoin and what are the benefits you are going to get after using use it. Explained them very clearly about bitcoin and how much income you will make, every thing i explained but they refused me. One day i came to know that they are using bitcoin they are impressed with the outside person who explained about bitcoin.
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 11:45:29 AM

Introducing bitcoin is truly very hard. In my view explain with the good thing bitcoin has, never and ever try to explain bitcoin in relation to gambling. The hardest part people easily understands it and ends up in a short.
We cannot blame people, the first time I heart it  I think this is just a waste of time and bitcoin is just like any networking company who invites you and all you have to do is to invite friends for you to earn, but I was wrong. Then, the time that I want to share this good news to my friends they don't believe me until I let them see my first pay out and they were all amaze and get interested but never had the chance to join here.
Same as yours when i first hear about bitcoin i thought it was just an another mlm networking again which i dont pay attention until i discovered later on for myself the benefits and usage of its which really caught my interest and later on i do make self study without the need of someone.

Same here even I found little bit boring and complicated at the initial stage but I came to know very early about its potential and started to develop interest in it and started to research about it and now I am motivating people around me to start using bitcoins.

This thing which really me regret since the first time i heard about bitcoin because if i jumped in on that time then maybe i am rich for now.Yes i agree with you i really somehow boring for me on its initial stage but well i should move on and continue to engage to bitcoin even more. Sharing my ideas to my family and relatives would be the first step.

well most of us now is regreting not knowing the bitcoin earlier we could say that now we are rich or we already buy some stuffs or sort of expensive things that came from bitcoin ! Now we should move on and make more effort now so that we could earn a ton of profit lets buy now because we will regret is in the future
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 12:05:47 PM

We human become intelligent day by day the things we see the sound that we hear so button is a different type of concept ad it's not that easy to make someone give the exact idea of bitcoin is. Many people have no idea of cryptocurrency so it's difficult to explain them about button. But once they start using bitcoin then definitely it won't take much time to learn the technology
traderethereum

Activity: 2856
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 12:30:44 PM

well most of us now is regreting not knowing the bitcoin earlier we could say that now we are rich or we already buy some stuffs or sort of expensive things that came from bitcoin ! Now we should move on and make more effort now so that we could earn a ton of profit lets buy now because we will regret is in the future

agree with warwar said, we are having difficulties to explain bitcoin to other people because their mind can not accept that there is another work, investment, and saving that they can use to make their life be better. i am sure that if people are know about the value of bitcoin then they will use bitcoin for daily.
chixka000 (OP)

Activity: 910

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 01:09:02 PM

Yup, good thing is that there were few student who approached me regarding with this one and I gladly explain more on how it works and told them that if you were aiming for a freelance job then this payment processor is the best suited for you especially if you don't have bank accounts or whatsoever
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 01:18:50 PM

We cannot blame people, the first time I heart it  I think this is just a waste of time and bitcoin is just like any networking company who invites you and all you have to do is to invite friends for you to earn, but I was wrong. Then, the time that I want to share this good news to my friends they don't believe me until I let them see my first pay out and they were all amaze and get interested but never had the chance to join here.

Why would we regret on something that we do not know Smiley?  Instead let's be happy that we are one of those few percentage of people who are actively participating in Bitcoin economy.  I agree we should move on with enthusiast and hope that we will be able to follow the trailss of those who got first in Bitcoin scene.

Thou I really love sharing bitcoin to my friends so that they will know and get involve with BTC but only a few got interested with it lol.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
machinek20

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 01:29:28 PM

Yup, good thing is that there were few student who approached me regarding with this one and I gladly explain more on how it works and told them that if you were aiming for a freelance job then this payment processor is the best suited for you especially if you don't have bank accounts or whatsoever

It is a good way to introduce bitcoin, let their curiosity to grow and when they really interested it will be easier for us to teach and introduce bitcoin, we are hoping more enthusiastic young generation join bitcoin, so we will have more user and this young generation hopefully can bring a lot of advantages for bitcoin
chixka000 (OP)

Activity: 910

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 01:39:58 PM

It is a good way to introduce bitcoin, let their curiosity to grow and when they really interested it will be easier for us to teach and introduce bitcoin, we are hoping more enthusiastic young generation join bitcoin, so we will have more user and this young generation hopefully can bring a lot of advantages for bitcoin

I am very much up to it. This coming feb 14 would be our next event and during this time we will be demonstrating our system not just on the 3rd year students anymore or IT department but this includes all the students that visit our booth and this can be the best time to present this one, I'll keep on posting for updates  Wink
Text

Activity: 2352
Merit: 588

Bitcoin Casino Est. 2013

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 01:55:45 PM

Introducing bitcoin to others is hard especially to those people who are not open minded, they don't look it in a positive way. It is uneasy also to prove them if you don't have a proof of achievements that using bitcoin is such a great opportunity. You should have first gain some of encouraging moments with BTC before you tell them.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
dhampir-D

Activity: 454

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 02:16:16 PM

I realized that it's not just Bitcoin that people can not understand. Many people fail to understand basic concepts of economics, and this is a factor that compromises Bitcoin's understanding. It may be necessary to first explain things like inflation, centralization and other problems, then it will be easier for people to understand Bitcoin, because Bitcoin solves these problems.
axorb

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 09:26:20 PM

Introducing bitcoin to people around you is the most challenging job to have especially when people don't have any idea about the latest technology and in that case it will be really difficult to convince them or motivate them to start using bitcoins as they are not tech savvy then won't entertain bitcoins and would treat it as a waste of time and money.
Jeremycoin
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003

𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 09:42:56 PM

Yesterday was a research forum of thesis school project and I actually did introduce in our system about using bitcoin as a payment processor aside from paypal,visa, bank transfer or whatsoever. I actually do assume it that no one actually cares so expected things did really happened.

However there is this one jurry stated that bitcoin is really prawn to money laundering and he ask if how would a certain business owner risk it and that made me realize that he is somehow right and that leads to other quedtion about the exchanger sites which follows KYc policies to prevent or atleast minimize the risk of money laundering however it violates also the main feature of bitcoin which is the anonymous transactions

The only thing you need is the "trust" on the Bitcoin itself, if you don't even trust the Bitcoin how can you convince other people about it. If you already in doubt just because some statements/questions from a person, then you surely don't have enough trust on Bitcoin.
It is indeed hard to introduce Bitcoin to the mainstream people but if you believe in it, trust me it would be so much easier.

faucet used to be profitable
scarface

Activity: 350

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 10:41:07 PM

Yesterday was a research forum of thesis school project and I actually did introduce in our system about using bitcoin as a payment processor aside from paypal,visa, bank transfer or whatsoever. I actually do assume it that no one actually cares so expected things did really happened.

However there is this one jurry stated that bitcoin is really prawn to money laundering and he ask if how would a certain business owner risk it and that made me realize that he is somehow right and that leads to other quedtion about the exchanger sites which follows KYc policies to prevent or atleast minimize the risk of money laundering however it violates also the main feature of bitcoin which is the anonymous transactions

The only thing you need is the "trust" on the Bitcoin itself, if you don't even trust the Bitcoin how can you convince other people about it. If you already in doubt just because some statements/questions from a person, then you surely don't have enough trust on Bitcoin.
It is indeed hard to introduce Bitcoin to the mainstream people but if you believe in it, trust me it would be so much easier.

Convincing people around you would be possible only if you have good convincing power and good knowledge about bitcoin as its normal that people would be having lots of questions in their minds when you tell them about bitcoins and if you are not able to answer their question confidently then I am sure they will not trust bitcoins.

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 02:23:58 AM

Bitcoin can be used to launder money and can be used for illegal activity, but it is not completely anonymous. Those that use it illegal activity can sometimes be caught as in the case of Silk Road. Let's also not forget that fiat currencies can and are used for illegal activities as well.
Japinat

Activity: 2954
Merit: 680

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 02:34:46 AM

Convincing people around you would be possible only if you have good convincing power and good knowledge about bitcoin as its normal that people would be having lots of questions in their minds when you tell them about bitcoins and if you are not able to answer their question confidently then I am sure they will not trust bitcoins.
It would be easy to convince people who are potential that they can adopt with bitcoin, that is because the information is very transparent and one can access that in the internet in just a matter of seconds and he can do a deep research by his own so you do not need to explain further. However, there are people who really cannot comprehend with the technology and they will remain be using fiat.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 03:37:22 AM

introducing bitcoin is somewhat easy these days. you can check on youtube, there are lots of videos out there where you can let others to watch it for simple demonstration about what really bitcoin is. you can also have them read a lot of journals and other documents either a hard copy or over the internet. to those who are not into bitcoin of course they will not believe the value of it because they have not enough knowledge about it. but if they are being feed about how they will be able to benefit about cryptocurrency, then i know for sure they will love to know more about bitcoin.
President79

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 04:17:38 AM

If we say bitcoin equals money, then everyone will quickly understand. In my opinion, introduce the bitcoin is not difficult, depending on how we are talk. We recommend that you use a parable that bitcoin it equals money, so people will be interested to find and use it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: