Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 04:01:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FACTS] North / South = SCAM !  (Read 1270 times)
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 06:42:53 AM

Yup you heard right.. the north and south direction of the earth's poles etc are a scam !

Turns out no one really knows for sure why we decided Antarctica to be in the South.
Many old maps had it reversed or even west / east.

The best excuse people provide is cartographers decided to do it because they "felt like it"
There is 0 scientific reasoning behind it what so ever !

And compass ? Well the first map makers etc didn't have any for one thing.
And it simply became a meme where once people started doing it they all did it.

But get this..
Science has proven that our magnetic poles actually flip in time so the south is north and vice versa.
The North pole will migrate and move and with places with the south pole.
And we can verify this easily by measuring markers in old rocks then carbon date them.
This has proven our poles have flipped lots over time and the fucked up part is we are seriously over due for it to happen again !
Modern scientists say unanimously based on the frequency in which it occurred in the past it should have happened already.

Which could be a risk as some speculate the "Shields would be down" while the change occurred.
The Earth's dynamo creates a magnetic field that balloons out sort of like a donut around earth.
With giant holes being in the top bottom i think..
Which is why we see aurora's .. the streams of energy hit our magnetic field then wrap around our shield of magnetism then they penetrate the poles and get inside our defenses.
So the weakness is the poles.. and if the pole is on the equator of Earth then we could have a problem.
Or..
As many say the field could be essentially gone during the change.
Which would be a pretty serious issue with the sun etc firing shit at us all the time. <-- not a scientific term.

Did you know the North pole is close to Northern Ontario Canada and not the actual North Pole we think it is ? Barrow Alaska or what ever it is.
Not only that it's migrating towards Russia at a rapid pace actually.

And don't forget we barely understand Earth's "procession"
It tilts over like a spinning top on table with a wobble.. every 26,000 to complete a circle.
Thanks to the Moon it does not fall over too far triggering Extreme Ice ages etc.

Yup i present to you all Universal Galactic Planetary FUD !
I FUD THE UNIVERSE !

Bottom Line:
There is no fucking up or down !
There is no North or South.

You have all been hoodwinked by the man  Cheesy

UP & DOWN = SCAM .

FUD first & ask questions later™

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4340
Merit: 3041

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 10:32:27 AM

Turns out no one really knows for sure why we decided Antarctica to be in the South.
I know for sure. Bow down to my superior knowledge. It's because a compass makes it easy to find which way's south.

Many old maps had it reversed or even west / east.

The best excuse people provide is cartographers decided to do it because they "felt like it"
A better excuse is that, before compasses, it was easier to find which way's east, since that's where the sun and other heavenly bodies rise. In case you didn't already know.

As many say the field could be essentially gone during the change.
Which would be a pretty serious issue with the sun etc firing shit at us all the time. <-- not a scientific term.
The scientific term is "disintegration rays" and they're getting to your brain again. Life has gone on during past magnetic reversals and will continue going on when it happens in the future.

Did you know the North pole is close to Northern Ontario Canada and not the actual North Pole we think it is ? Barrow Alaska or what ever it is.
Not only that it's migrating towards Russia at a rapid pace actually.
Everyone knows that, and everyone who uses compasses for navigation know how to correct for it.

And don't forget we barely understand Earth's "procession"
It is well understood.

Bottom Line:
There is no fucking up or down !
There is no North or South.

You have all been hoodwinked by the man  Cheesy

UP & DOWN = SCAM .
Wait, madam! You forgot your hat!

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 12:51:58 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2017, 01:24:56 AM by Spoetnik

If you guys Google it you will see i am right.
Further more what happens to a compass when the poles flip ?
Then i guess your assertion(s) Fox goes out the window huh ?

Is is 99.99% guaranteed the north and south poles will flip around.
Your needle pointing south right now will shift more and more until it is going the other way.

Science backs up what i said and it can be verified via Google Wink

I know.. i researched it.  Cheesy

I am right (as always)

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 01:27:24 AM

It's about seeing things as they actually are.. not as the crowd wants you to.
And caring to ask..
Ever stared out in space and wondered which way is up and which way is down ?
THAT is what i was driving at.

There is no up or down.. it's all relative (like many things)

Foxpup
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 02:43:35 AM

No. The compass will just point in a different direction. Like it already does. Compasses don't point to true north/south and everybody who uses them for navigation knows this and how to correct for it.

I am right (as always)
What do you want, a merit badge? This isn't Girl Scouts. Adults don't get prizes for learning something as basic as how to use a map and compass. I know you think you're some kind of super-genius for figuring it out and I hate to burst your bubble, but everything you've said is common knowledge to most people over the age of 12.

No. What's to wonder about? Down is the direction a plumb bob points. Up is the other way. Don't tell me you spend a long time struggling to understand that gravity makes things fall down. Roll Eyes

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 03:17:27 AM

THAT is what i was driving at.

There is no up or down.. it's all relative (like many things)

Your relatives haven't been jumping up and down while you have been driving them around in space? You should inform NASA of your propulsion methods.

Grin

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
xhomerx10
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 7954

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 07:05:31 PM

Well this certainly has negative repercussions for the English language as well.  There can be no more eating up, drinking up, smoking up, dressing up, knocking up, taking up, looking up, making up, feeling up, blowing up, showing up, keeping up, ending up... they too must be scams!  What a let down.  <--- also a scam

edit: OMG what will become of waking up?
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 08:29:42 AM

No. The compass will just point in a different direction. Like it already does. Compasses don't point to true north/south and everybody who uses them for navigation knows this and how to correct for it.

I am right (as always)
What do you want, a merit badge? This isn't Girl Scouts. Adults don't get prizes for learning something as basic as how to use a map and compass. I know you think you're some kind of super-genius for figuring it out and I hate to burst your bubble, but everything you've said is common knowledge to most people over the age of 12.

No. What's to wonder about? Down is the direction a plumb bob points. Up is the other way. Don't tell me you spend a long time struggling to understand that gravity makes things fall down. Roll Eyes

Don't you roll your eyes at me mother fucker ! Angry

I have never met a person who adjusts their compass.
I own one and never "adjusted" for it..

Merit badge ?
You mean sharing some interesting science info is bad or what ?
Why do people post anything here ?
Would you be happy if there was more account farming shit posting ?
I think so.. because you say fuck all to them or about them ever..
Yet you miraculously show up here mouthing me off for the millionth time trolling me
..trying anyway.

Every time you just make yourself look like an ass arguing confirmed provable facts.
You remind me of iGotSpots  Cheesy

Some of you are hell bent on havin' a run at ole Spoetnik.. but fail every time.
I think that eats you alive.  Grin Cool

You know damn well what i meant you are just being a dink to try and bad mouth me.
Keyword is "try" ..you failed yet AGAIN.

Keep trying you may get one over on me one day.
Doubtful though because i check my facts before posting.

Maybe be quiet and soak it all in.. bask in the glory and majesty that is a Spoetnik rant !
..you may learn something sweety  Cheesy

Foxpup
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 11:45:31 AM

I have never met a person who adjusts their compass.
You've never met a pilot or sailor?

I own one and never "adjusted" for it..
You must never have used it then, since it's hard to avoid noticing that it's always at least a few degrees off depending on where in the world you are.

Merit badge ?
You mean sharing some interesting science info is bad or what ?
Why do people post anything here ?
Would you be happy if there was more account farming shit posting ?
I think so.. because you say fuck all to them or about them ever..
Yet you miraculously show up here mouthing me off for the millionth time trolling me
..trying anyway.

Every time you just make yourself look like an ass arguing confirmed provable facts.
These particular facts are confirmed and provable by Girl Scouts. Next you're going to post your "amazing discovery" that it's possible to start a fire without matches or a lighter.

rikrikrik

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

where am i? HELLO WORLD

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 01:44:23 PM

you say you researched it?, you know who also researches things using google? mummy bloggers and people who think the world is flat.

there are 3 north poles and 3 south poles

magnetic geographical and true

if you served in the army or did orienteering or scouts you would know this instead of googling, your a big fat phony, and up is a measure away from the center of gravity that you are currently encased by, and down is towards it. but you probably think you can fall up stairs but you can only fall down, just like you are now with your google.

I sell small amounts of BTC for PayPal msg me for details and spot rate
Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 02:57:23 PM

You guys are idiots period .

@Foxpup

You have made 20 topics since 2012 when you regged.
I showed up the following year and have made 11,274 comments.

Maybe you should try contributing something to the forum ?

Golden gem topics by our little Australian genius..

2017-01-09 ABC Australia - Saxo Bank lists ten "outrageous predictions" for 2017
    What happened to kwukduck's latest legendary prognostigative thread?
    Why can local addresses be manually banned?
    Why was this topic deleted?
    Illiterate sig spammers
    New Board Suggestion: "Actual Press"
    2015-10-06 The Drum - Bitcoins are a waste of energy - literally
    Bitcoin Core 0.11.0 Linux - ReadBlockFromDisk crash - truncated block file?
    I've discovered time travel!
    Better ignore list management
    What's with all the new accounts named "`````", "^^^^^", etc?
    I do not exist
    Are these morons getting dumber or just louder?
    2014-09-18 News.com.au - Debit card brings bitcoin to back pocket
    Is my IP address blocked?
    Bug? Reduced minrelaytxfee allows creating (not just relaying) non-standard tx
    2013-08-09 The Straight Dope - Is bitcoin the future of money?
    2013-05-20 Entrepreneur.com - Accepting Bitcoin Payments: The Risks and Benefits
    Forum ads now blocked by AdBlock Plus EasyList
    Bitcoin 0.7.x won't synchronise past block 206457

PS:
You all want me to post proof but why should i bother ?
Take my word for it or don't..

Foxpup
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 03:38:32 PM

You have made 20 topics since 2012 when you regged.
I showed up the following year and have made 11,274 comments.
Apples to oranges. For comparison, I've made 2,869 posts and you've started 450 topics.

Maybe you should try contributing something to the forum ?
Quality over quantity.

Golden gem topics by our little Australian genius..
You're right. Those are terrible topics. I should start a topic on my new favourite method of tying neckties, which has long been covered up by a conspiracy among sartorialists. That would be more in line with the kind of topics you seem to like.

You all want me to post proof but why should i bother ?
Take my word for it or don't..
Nobody asked you to post proof. You're announcing what the whole world already knows and children are taught in school and pretending it's some kind of secret or occult knowledge. Everybody already knows about the difference between true north and magnetic north, and that the poles shift positions, and everything else you've said in this thread. Except for the part about up and down being a scam. Nobody knows what that part's all about.

Spoetnik (OP)
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 06:37:13 PM

@Foxpup
No one wants to read your topics, you have not posting anything interesting to read.
I have.. such as this one.

To recap..
I was thinking if you looked out in space from Earth which way is up and which way is down ?
So i got on Google..
Turns out there isn't an up or down.

We humans simply arbitrarily for no real good reason chose North to be up etc.
No one ever called North on a compass "down"

If you look at the Moon which part is the top and which part is the bottom ? Ever wondered ?
Turns out there is no top or bottom.

You all know what i am saying Wink

Foxpup
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 04:03:38 AM

@Foxpup
No one wants to read your topics, you have not posting anything interesting to read.
I have.. such as this one.
It's certainly interesting, but not for the reason you think. Remember, we're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you.

To recap..
I was thinking if you looked out in space from Earth which way is up and which way is down ?
So i got on Google..
Turns out there isn't an up or down.
I already told you, down is the direction a plumb bob points. See, there's this thing called "gravity" that causes massive objects to be pulled "down". Haven't you heard of it?

We humans simply arbitrarily for no real good reason chose North to be up etc.
No one ever called North on a compass "down"
Who's "we"? Nobody over the age of 8 ever called north "up" either.

If you look at the Moon which part is the top and which part is the bottom ? Ever wondered ?
Turns out there is no top or bottom.
Do you also wonder which part of a golf ball is the top and which part is the bottom? Or a die? Or any other object with no defined orientation? Do you spend a lot of your time wondering about concepts so simple that most children have them figured out?

You all know what i am saying Wink
We really don't.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 06:05:15 AM

What the fuck is that?

That's where you've been living this whole time.

ref. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVX-PrBRtTY
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: