Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:40:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: best little known cpu mining coins?  (Read 1045 times)
gpuminer0 (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 07:02:43 AM

Hey I'm wondering what are the best coins to mine with cpu?  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 3037

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 07:26:34 AM

You are not wondering!  You are looking and want to know what coins cpu profitable!!!!!

kotikadze

Activity: 547
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 10:23:49 AM

your nickname "gpuminer0". Why do you ask about mining on CPU? Mining on CPU unprofitable, but try nicehash.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency  
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄  
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
[
Redrose

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 10:30:21 AM

The profitable CPU-mined coins come and go. You have to catch the train when it pass. And beware, this is an high-speed train, not a steam-powered one ! I remember that in my short great period of mining, I catched two : ZCoin (XZC) and of course the great ZCash (ZEC). But unless you have a powerful CPU where Monero (XMR) might be a good opportunity, there is nothing now and probably for a long time !
JaredKaragen
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1165

My AR-15 ID's itself as a toaster. Want breakfast?

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 10:32:24 AM

xevan is pretty good... there's a few coins that use that algo as well.  I have been using it on my CPU's for a while now.

Link to my batch and script resources here.  

DO NOT TRUST YOBIT  -JK

Donations: 1Q8HjG8wMa3hgmDFbFHC9cADPLpm1xKHQM
camelia_ena

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 05:38:45 PM

The profitable CPU-mined coins come and go. You have to catch the train when it pass. And beware, this is an high-speed train, not a steam-powered one ! I remember that in my short great period of mining, I catched two : ZCoin (XZC) and of course the great ZCash (ZEC). But unless you have a powerful CPU where Monero (XMR) might be a good opportunity, there is nothing now and probably for a long time !

Yeah I remember when zcoin just started is was so easy. But then they changed the algo  Undecided  and lots of powerfull gpu's came along.  Undecided
But i had some little luck with zcoin
camelia_ena

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 05:39:59 PM

Topicstarter, why don't you try Raiblocks (XRB)? You don't have to mine anything, just solve chaptcha's.
I've been doing this for a while and actually it's been the most profitable coin untill now LOL there is no mining with your CPU, it's kinda of satoshi faucet  Grin  but you get rewarded every day and the rewards are much more higher then at a regular faucet.  Grin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1381323.0

hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 05:46:18 PM

I understand well that what you need .
Here I can tell you for the mining of dot coin .
you need to go at the GitHub and search for the cpuminer and then Download one software for your PC according to the specifications of  your PC .
( you will found some instructions that how to do all these step by step that includes the making of .bat file in the download file from GitHub)
Now go to the cryptopia exchange and create a account and go to the mining contextual option and set the settings according to your PC performance and then finally create worker and introduce the worker in the .bat files ( that is downloaded and extracted from GitHub )
note: this is not a profitable thing but still you can make 4-5$ per month through run your PC during your work .
B470

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 08:21:12 PM

Gpuminer0,

Consider mining nyan? It's a great way to experience mining. However, most likely you will not be able to sell nyan. Monero is another good choice.

I'm CPU mining another currency, LTC. It's not really for the profit, rather to gauge what all comes into play mining. So when my EQ arrives I have a pretty good idea, of the big picture.

Could try to utilize SLAT if your CPU supports it. Could multiply cores by 8.

BBR or boolberry is another that I've been looking at.  Low difficulty, health status is ok.

CjMapope
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1092

~Full-Time Minter since 2016~

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2017, 04:09:09 PM

I understand well that what you need .
Here I can tell you for the mining of dot coin .
you need to go at the GitHub and search for the cpuminer and then Download one software for your PC according to the specifications of  your PC .
( you will found some instructions that how to do all these step by step that includes the making of .bat file in the download file from GitHub)
Now go to the cryptopia exchange and create a account and go to the mining contextual option and set the settings according to your PC performance and then finally create worker and introduce the worker in the .bat files ( that is downloaded and extracted from GitHub )
note: this is not a profitable thing but still you can make 4-5$ per month through run your PC during your work .

whaaa?  are you suggesting someone use their CPU to mine scrypt?  thats a TERRIBLE idea, honestly OP, if your gonna do that jesus man mine xevan or timetraveller or zcoin, and TRADE for DOTcoin. please god DO NOT MINE SCRYPT ON YOUR CPU, you wil seriously burn it out for ZERO reason.
MIne an NON-ASIC algo, and trade the coins for DOT if you want lol, as i 500$CPU makes less than a 10 dollar ASIC on scrypt algo... :/

what terrible advice i had to chime in hhaa

~Got this girl in my bed, a roof over my head, i mint a couple coins a week, and thats how i make bread~
~On the 12th day of Hatzvah, OGminer said to me: "compute root of the merkle hash tree!"~
Prohashing  -- Simply the best Multipool!
YaYMiner

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 09:46:16 PM

I know this is a month old but there are still coins out there, that i call little cpu gems, that you can still mine for profit.

Zoin - Uses it's own Lyra2z algo called Lyra2zoin (Lyra2z330) and is currently CPU only.

Hexx Coin - Uses the same Lyra2z algo as Zoin and it currently CPU only.

Only problem is these coins are not that popular and who knows if they will eventually fall off and crash. Zoin has been around for a while though and looks promising. Hexx Coin just had a community take over but is taking a while to take off.

You can still catch some new coins that just get launched when the difficulty is low and even make a profit. Even with x11, or x13 algos. The thing is they soon get taken over by GPU or ASCI miners but if you catch them withing the first 4 months of launch you can make some profit. You basically just have to research and look into coins as this is very important with mining anyway.

Hope this helps.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: