Bitcoin Forum
October 23, 2017, 11:49:19 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Eth->Pascal->Eth AMD driver KO  (Read 771 times)
Ambros

Activity: 600

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 10:58:08 AM

Hi Everyone!
As many of you I was mining ETH with claymore miner 9.4, then I switched to the new most profit coin Pascal.
Since this night it's quite unprofitable, so I would like go back to ETH, but I can't.

As happened to a lot of people during ZEC/ETH period, when I switched back to ETH claymore miner get's stuck almost immediately.

I managed to solve the problem with a DDU driver uninstall and re-install, but that's damn boring since I have to do it manually.

Someone has a deep insight about what's happening?
Why the driver should be modified after mining?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
mettalmag

Activity: 742

≡v≡

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 06:29:24 PM

Hi Everyone!
As many of you I was mining ETH with claymore miner 9.4, then I switched to the new most profit coin Pascal.
Since this night it's quite unprofitable, so I would like go back to ETH, but I can't.

As happened to a lot of people during ZEC/ETH period, when I switched back to ETH claymore miner get's stuck almost immediately.

I managed to solve the problem with a DDU driver uninstall and re-install, but that's damn boring since I have to do it manually.

Someone has a deep insight about what's happening?
Why the driver should be modified after mining?
I have no idea why it does this, but I got an easier solution, just reset settings from wattman tool. It worked for me
Ambros

Activity: 600

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 09:48:52 AM

I have no idea why it does this, but I got an easier solution, just reset settings from wattman tool. It worked for me

I will try it ASAP.
If it works for me too you have saved me hours!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.