Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:34:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitDials: Buy ORIGINAL ROLEX and other luxury WATCHES or JEWELRY with BITCOIN!  (Read 30075 times)
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Bulletproof VPS/VPN/Email @ BadAss.Sx

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 12:59:53 PM

Ok, received my second one and also verified as real by my watch maker. I also made an unboxing movie, but accidentally showed the serial on the tag which was on the watch so i need to know how i can cut movies etc of fade it in the movie, so if anyone has tips how to fade in a movie and with which tool i have to do it, please let me know.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitDials (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 02:26:27 PM

Just to follow on, what if your warranty card isn't stamped by an authorised and official Rolex AD?

The answer is that your watch isn't under warranty.

Now, given that you can save a lot of money by buying a watch like this, many people don't care.

However, I think it is important to for people to understand the difference between buying from an AD and a grey market supplier.

Of course are all our watches stamped from AD with date.
All warranty cards are activated in Rolex database.
How could it work otherwise?!
BitDials (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 02:28:14 PM

Hi stonehenge,

it's not correct.

Firstly,  official dealers are getting Rolex from the factory with a 35-38% discount.
With some skills & longterm contacts it's possible to get a part of the above mentioned discounts on own purchases from AD's, especially on bulk purchases.

The second part of your question is better to answer with an opposite question.
How would you explain the existence and the huge volume on absolutely new and unworn watches on:
Chrono24, or online shops like Chronext, Horando,  Montredo, Luxurybazaar  all others around the world?
;-)

P.S. By the way we have not only Rolex.
P.P.S. We need to think about to raise our prices to retails, as most of the concerns are focused on it )))

Cheers,
André
BitDials by A.C.Watches

Perhaps my usual Rolex ADs have a vested interest in saying otherwise.

;-)
BitDials (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 02:39:23 PM

Hi stonehenge,

it's not correct.

Firstly,  official dealers are getting Rolex from the factory with a 35-38% discount.
With some skills & longterm contacts it's possible to get a part of the above mentioned discounts on own purchases from AD's, especially on bulk purchases.

The second part of your question is better to answer with an opposite question.
How would you explain the existence and the huge volume on absolutely new and unworn watches on:
Chrono24, or online shops like Chronext, Horando,  Montredo, Luxurybazaar  all others around the world?
;-)

P.S. By the way we have not only Rolex.
P.P.S. We need to think about to raise our prices to retails, as most of the concerns are focused on it )))

Cheers,
André
BitDials by A.C.Watches

A pertinent post by a contact of mine:

The profit margin is 40%. One other thing though is Rolex requires their dealers to spend 5% of their wholesale volume on advertising every year. So if a dealer bought 500000 from Rolex, they must spend $25,000. I beleive most people who know about retailing would agree that this is not a large or profitable markup. If a store has a 50% markup on an item in Retail, after employees salary, rent, taxes, utitilities, other inventory that doesnt sell, etc, the retailer nets about 6% in profit. So if they sell 1,000,000, they make $60,000 when its all over!! Contrary to most peoples opinions, most jewelers do not operate on a triple profit markup. I believe mall chains do this on low end items, but from my understanding on higher end goods such as diamonds, a jeweler can only make 10%. So its all about volume. Also, no Rolex jeweler is getting full price every time. So in the end they probally gross 30% over cost. When you factor the expenses I mentioned above, its a net of 4 or 5%

Its my understanding from my dealer, who is a friend,that selling Rolex in itself is not hugely profitable. They make money, but it doesn't get you rich. It does, however, bring prestige to the store, traffic, customers who end up buying other items, etc. Its also a "safe" inventory investment. If a jeweler went out of business, they would be lucky to get 10 cents on the dollar for most of their jewelery that didn't sell. They can put a 25% sign on Rolex and sell every watch. So even though Rolex makes them put alot in inventory, its money in the bank.

High volume dealers do not get better pricing, but as stated, a better share of rare models.

And in answer to your question of how there are unworn Rolex for sale at a discount online, it is because they are grey market watches offered by ADs with too much stock. Some grey market Rolex, whilst authentic, come with their serial numbers removed and Rolex warranty invalid. I appreciate this is only some, but the grey market can be quite grey.

So, you mean, watches, which are sold from overstocked AD's are out of warranty? )))))
ABSOLUTELY FALSE!
There are hundreds of thousands sold worldwide each year and still nothing on internet about real cases of this issue from real customers beside of some rumors?
Well, it's easy to imagine that AD would says that)
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 02:51:10 PM

It is a nice concept indeed,but I guess you could be a little more creative with the website design. Make it more attractive for visitors. I must say it looks a bit shady. Maybe is just from my point of view,but nevermind...

You are stating that the watch comes with the original box,papers and warranty. Is the box factory sealed? Do you have any certification that you are a registered company?
BitDials (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 03:27:59 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2017, 11:13:20 AM by BitDials

The only way i would be willing to purchase a watch is if i could receive it first, get it verified to be 100% authentic and then release the money to the seller

Hi David19,

we kindly ask for understanding, that we can't send you such expensive watch and hope after that for your payment.
Nothing personal, not at all, but you might understand-  there are two sides of the deal and both of them need to think about its safety.

Maybe there is only one realistic option for you, if applicable, - to come to Frankfurt am Main (Germany) and pick up the watch in person.
It's sure possible to visit any of ADs here around to confirm the authenticity before to pay.

We kindly ask for understanding that we can't take you proposition to look for some escrow person here on BitcoinTalk.
Because private person is just a private person, anything can happen to a person until he/she release your payment to us.

And from the other point of view, we are not trying to sell the watch to one or other user here on forum.
We sell watches.
And we are currently close to be out of stock.
We understand well that we can't serve all wishes of all potential customers, so, well, we must live with it.

Cheers,
Andre
BitDials (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 03:33:49 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2017, 06:19:43 PM by BitDials

It is a nice concept indeed,but I guess you could be a little more creative with the website design. Make it more attractive for visitors. I must say it looks a bit shady. Maybe is just from my point of view,but nevermind...

You are stating that the watch comes with the original box,papers and warranty. Is the box factory sealed? Do you have any certification that you are a registered company?

Hi ChrisPop,

believe me - i'm not happy with design as well!
This is the version 1.0 and we really need to update it soon)

Yes, all watches are absolutely new, unworn, watches are originally sealed from factory, with all documents (warranty card stamped from AD with date), in original box.
Absolutely full-set.

You can find company details in footer of the main page (https://www.bitdials.eu/pages/bitdials-bitcoin-luxury-boutique-impressum-legal-disclosure)

Cheers,
Stan
BitDials (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2017, 04:27:34 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2017, 05:39:03 AM by BitDials

I dont know if you guys have bought from rolex or an AD or Grey handler.

I have, my experience is that the warranty is fully covered. And the warranty card should be stated with the name from the AD, Date, Serienumber.

And you will get your 5-year warranty.

Remember not to buy a watch with no stamp/printed on date AD or removed serienumber. That will have effect on your resell if you want to do it in

the future.

The warranty will start when the AD has taken their watch from Rolex, it will be stated in the card which date it was. Also Rolex Have documents that

which AD they sold it to but no name owners. So name owners on the card does not matter! You can even put anonymous or empty field.

Since most people that buy a pre owned Rolex dont want a stranger name on their card.

It does not matter which AD rolex sold it to or if the AD sold it to a grey handler, in the end they will fulfill their end if you require service on

their promise 5-year warranty.

I have not encounter any problems on fixing my rolex from a grey handler that bought from AD supplier.

Tho I have not yet bought from BitDials.

Absolutely true!
As long there is a serial number, AD name and date on the card - it's activated with Rolex and the warranty of 5 years starts with the date on the card.
Everything else are rumors...

stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1652

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
June 24, 2017, 08:19:48 AM

I have, my experience is that the warranty is fully covered. And the warranty card should be stated with the name from the AD, Date, Serienumber.

Remember not to buy a watch with no stamp/printed on date AD or removed serienumber. That will have effect on your resell if you want to do it in

the future.

The warranty will start when the AD has taken their watch from Rolex, it will be stated in the card which date it was. Also Rolex Have documents that

which AD they sold it to but no name owners. So name owners on the card does not matter! You can even put anonymous or empty field.

Since most people that buy a pre owned Rolex dont want a stranger name on their card.

It does not matter which AD rolex sold it to or if the AD sold it to a grey handler, in the end they will fulfill their end if you require service on

I have not encounter any problems on fixing my rolex from a grey handler that bought from AD supplier.

Absolutely true!
As long there is a serial number, AD name and date on the card - it's activated with Rolex and the warranty of 5 years starts with the date on the card.

So, to recap:

Bitdials are not an authorised Rolex AD.

Bitdials purchase surplus stock from authorised Rolex ADs that are provided with a warranty card stamped by the AD and not bitdials.

You should really consider putting this information on your web site, along with guarantees that the original warranty still stands. To be fair, of the thirty or so Rolex that I have, I have had no warranty related issues although most of mine are vintage.

You should also consider providing your company name and street address. Your operations comes across as extremely shady as it stands.

BadAss.Sx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 08:40:39 AM

So, to recap:

Bitdials purchase surplus stock from authorised Rolex ADs that are provided with a warranty card stamped by the AD and not bitdials.

You should really consider putting this information on your web site, along with guarantees that the original warranty still stands. To be fair, of the thirty or so Rolex that I have, I have had no warranty related issues although most of mine are vintage.

You should also consider providing your company name and street address. Your operations comes across as extremely shady as it stands.

https://www.bitdials.eu/pages/bitdials-bitcoin-luxury-boutique-impressum-legal-disclosure do you even read this topic or are you just here to fud him away?

BitDials sells new, unworn genuine Rolex (and other brands) as a non AD. He also sells pre-owned watches, but not that many from what i saw Like 90% of all watch sellers do. The rest are AD's. As long the booklets and card are OK there is nothing wrong with his business. Not even shady. He is trying to be as transparent as he can to others. It is you guys who are placing BTC in a bad and shady corner, because when he would ask fiat for it, nobody would give a damn about his business. But now he asks BTC and now this is a shady business. Stop doing that if we want to have BTC mainstream.

He just sells watches. And he just accepts BTC. I don't see any shady shadow over this combination. So order a watch in stock, make an appointment to collect it and see for your self. But i know now, you are not ordering one and certainly not collecting it. Am I right?
BitDials (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2017, 10:45:11 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 05:27:54 PM by BitDials

the future.

Absolutely true!

So, to recap:

Hey, stonehedge!

It's nice to have a discussion, but we are not sure we understand the intention of your posts.

1. BitDials has never mentioned it would be an Rolex AD.

2. Yes, as mentioned already few times above - all watches that are offered as new are absolutely new and unworn, with factory stickers, with warranty card stamped from AD and with Rolex warranty (if we talk about Rolex). In general it's very similar with watches of other brands as well. All information about the year (from the warranty card),  warranty itself and condition of the watch along with some other information can be found also on product pages.
Also it's explained directly on the main page about official manufacturer warranty (in section "Your benefits at BitDials)

3. All the legal information about the company can be found in footer on https://www.BitDials.eu

4. Strange that you see and describe our operations as "extremely shady":

- we are since years on Chrono24 (most famous worldwide marketplace for watches) and you are always welcome to contact Chrono24 directly and ask about A.C.Watches from Frankfurt (as BitDials is a crypto project of A.C.Watches). They can confirm we have solely satisfied customers.

- we are for about 2 years on BitPremier (www.bitpremier.com), and you are welcome to contact BitPremier directly to ask about us and how "shady" we operate.
By the way the CEO&Founder of BitPremier, Alan, contacted us in person few weeks ago, as he was looking for a watch for himself. Sure he did it after he saw our shady operations on his platform for over a year long [sarcasm] ;-)

- we are on Shopify and our payment processing is powered by BitPay.
With BitPay we are verified for accepting payments for over 100K in BTC daily.
It's easy to imagine that it's not the first level of verification and that therefor was all of company documentation needed. It's sure possible to contact BitPay as well just to ask them if there ever were any claims regarding BitDials. By the way we are in contact with them now and discuss an option to get a better conditions because of our volumes in last months.

Well, to recap:
We sell watches.
We accept Bitcoins.
That's it.

We would kindly ask you to make some research around before publishing your posts and call someones business "shady operations".
All the information above is not secret, and can be easily found if you do some research.

P.S. By the way it could be disrespectful towards our customers who have their reviews here as well.

Cheers,

André Shevá
Senior Sales
BitDials™

stonehedge
Legendary

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 10:20:14 AM

The bottom line is that Bitdials can prove me wrong quite easily.

When I'm proven wrong I will apologise for anything I have said that was incorrect.

Do you use a third party escrow service for watches you have in stock?
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 03:09:57 PM

They indeed can, by ordering one, paying one, receiving one and apologize. I told twice in this topic i have received two Rolex, authorized them by a watchmaker and they are proven real. If that isn't proof, how can they do that through the internet except for the method i told you just yet?

If you are really afraid to buy one, just fiat your btc and go to an AD.
stonehedge
Legendary

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
June 25, 2017, 05:30:09 PM

They indeed can, by ordering one, paying one, receiving one and apologize. I told twice in this topic i have received two Rolex, authorized them by a watchmaker and they are proven real. If that isn't proof, how can they do that through the internet except for the method i told you just yet?

If you are really afraid to buy one, just fiat your btc and go to an AD.

Somebody saying something on the internet isn't proof of anything!

Also, I believe that Bitdials has offered your services as an escrow provider to somebody on here.  I am a very suspicious person I agree, but that doesn't sound very impartial to me.
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2017, 05:40:36 PM

Then don't buy bro...never buy something if you are suspicious about it. But Andre gave you all the answers you needed about his credibility. I wish i would know how i can blur stuff out of a movie so i can put the unboxing movie online.
BadAss.Sx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 08:28:36 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2017, 12:48:33 PM by BadAss.Sx

Here it is, the unboxing movie...i will let it online for a week or so, so people can check it. I uploaded it in full HD and i dont know why it is 480p Sad

https://youtu.be/CdOb2LYHRII (video closed now...send your YT emailaddress so i can put you on the list for viewing)

When it is removed and you still want to see it, send me a message and i will send you an invitation link
maiiyeuvo

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 09:36:38 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2017, 11:58:23 AM by maiiyeuvo

Here it is, the unboxing movie...i will let it online for a week or so, so people can check it. I uploaded it in full HD and i dont know why it is 480p Sad

https://youtu.be/CdOb2LYHRII

When it is removed and you still want to see it, send me a message and i will send you an invitation link

Just watched your unboxing video, really great work.

Your watch is really stunning and hope you enjoy it.

I can understand why you only post it for a limit time, and want to give credits for that.

Have no complains on BitDials, only praise.

For other members in this forum that is thinking about buying from BitDials, you can feel safe.

And it is not kind to spread FUD or claiming that BitDials is not legit without even trying to be in contact with them or buying from them.

We should embrace this kind of new things specially this is the first real luxury watch shop in Bitcoin. And I am happy for this.

Also credits for BitDials and Andre and his team, really great customer service, they always answer your questions instant and make you feel secure about them and I wish all the luck for your project Andre.

Cheers!

BadAss.Sx
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 10:05:54 PM

Thanks, and yes, Andre and his team are great. Will certainly buy another one from them in the near future again.
zanzibar

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2017, 04:25:41 PM

Nice video/watch on the unboxing video!

I have a couple questions for Bitdials:

1. Do you ship to the US?
2. Do you have any Audemars Royal Oak's?

Thanks.
BitDials (OP)

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2017, 07:26:07 PM

Nice video/watch on the unboxing video!

I have a couple questions for Bitdials:

1. Do you ship to the US?
2. Do you have any Audemars Royal Oak's?

Thanks.

Hi zanzibar!

Yes, we ship worldwide.
Please check with your local customs office import fees first.

Unfortunately we do not offer AP's currently.
Maybe later, but not at the moment.

Cheers,

Andre
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: