Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:31:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BitDials: Buy ORIGINAL ROLEX and other luxury WATCHES or JEWELRY with BITCOIN!  (Read 30068 times)
BitDials (OP)

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 09:04:31 AM

Attention! BitDials under blackmail attack!

BitDials is proud to be the world's first bitcoin-only luxury boutique that provide original and unique high-end luxury watches and jewelry to the crypto community since 2016.

Within less than 2 years the company became quite famous and successful. Also we are in the process of constant development, as a result of which we have extended our range of brands, added jewelry and soon diamonds. The new automobile boutique - BitCars - was also successfully launched just recently.

More than that BitDials is well-known for its reliability and security, quality employees and proven sellers. Thanks to high security standards of Shopify Plus and BitPay, your personal and billing information is protected by professionals!

That's why since 2016 we have never failed our clients. You may find this confirmation on TrustPilot, where our customers leave verified reviews. According to statistics these are only about 20% of all customers, because satisfied customers often don’t care about reviews or they just want to stay absolutely anonymous. On the opposite site it’s much easier to get bad reviews from angry customer. But there aren’t any.This is actually a confirmation that we are a real deal.

But there is also a dark side of success.

We worked very hard to make our name in the crypto community. On our way companies came across that tried to copy our site quite often.

More than this, recently we received a letter in which we were blackmailed and demanded to pay money otherwise we would get review bombs associated with a bad reputation.

We really worked hard to build BitDials and to ensure customer satisfaction on all our platforms and channels and as much as we want to protect our name, we cannot give in to blackmails. This could be a never ending story. We don't want to support criminals even though we risk that some fall for this negative review spamming and believe them.

We are not the first or the last who received such threats. Therefore, we want to warn you in advance and apologize for the inconvenience. We will do our best to sort this out as quickly as possible.

Your support is very important for us and we appreciate it!

We will do our best to continue to be the best.

Visit us on
BTC www.bitdials.eu
BTC Twitter: @BitDials_eu
BTC Instagram: @bitdials

Cheers

Daria
Social Support
BitDials
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitDials (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2018, 12:46:03 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2018, 02:32:58 PM by BitDials

Top 6 Jewelry that every woman must have!

Even if you are not a fan of jewelry and do not have a huge collection, some of them must necessarily be in woman's home collection.

Jewelry helps to feel like a woman - beloved, beautiful, adored, so it is very important to have at least several versions of this small and beautiful female weapon.

So, what kind of jewelry should every woman have?

Read more:bitdials.eu

Visit us on
BTC BitDials.eu

Cheers

Daria
Social Support
BitDials
BitDials (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2018, 02:42:12 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2018, 06:13:38 AM by BitDials

Sparkling Circles from Stoess on BitDials

Sparkling Circles - delicate, endlessly arranged balls of the finest gold. Some pieces of jewelry are even set with radiant diamonds. Nobly sparkling and casual at the same time, they ensure a stylish appearance in every situation. More over the collection is especially soft and pleasant.

Sparkle circles include brilliant rings, beautiful necklaces and pendants, diamond earrings.

Buy Sparkling Circles  with Bitcoin only on BitDials.

Visit us on
BTC BitDials.eu
BTC Facebook:@bitdials

Cheers

Daria
Social Support
BitDials
BitDials (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 07:34:20 AM

Innovative and relevant. Tudor watches

Have you heard anything about Tudor? And even if you heard, then certainly refresh your knowledge of this brand.

TUDOR is a Swiss watchmaking brand that offers mechanical watches with sophisticated style, proven reliability and an unparalleled relationship between quality and price....

Read more on BitDials

Visit us on
BTC BitDials.eu

Cheers

Daria
Social Support
BitDials
BitDials (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 07:12:27 AM

Atelier STOESS. A story in four generations.

Jewelry Stoess is in family hand since its foundation in 1886. Traditionally, the craft is passed from father to son from generation to generation.
Currently running the fourth generation, the company is constantly expanding its position as one of the leading jewelers in Germany and Europe....

Read more on BitDials

Visit us on
BTC BitDials.eu

Cheers

Daria
Social Support
BitDials
BitDials (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 07:15:15 AM

Legendary watches: famous models with a great history. Rolex

Of the thousands of watches that appear on the market every year, few remain in collections for one to two decades. Historical epochs are experiencing several units, and these units are really beautiful - these are the legends of horology.

Rolex, Oyster Perpetual 1931
Until 1931, the watch Oyster Perpetual  was taken quite a modest place in the Rolex collection. Alas, this is true, although in 1931, when there appeared models with this name, they were noted in the brand history as a serious achievement: Rolex developed the first reliable, efficient, practical and technological self-winding system with a central rotor ,which rotate without stops and in both directions.

The watch in a certain sense turned out to be "always going", of course, if you do not forget to put it on, that's why the rotor and the model itself were called "perpetual".

Visit us on
BTC BitDials.eu

Cheers

Daria
Social Support
BitDials
BitDials (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2018, 07:41:31 AM

Legendary watches: famous models with a great history. Jaeger-LeCoultre.

Of the thousands of watches that appear on the market every year, few remain in collections for one to two decades. Historical epochs are experiencing several units, and these units are really beautiful - these are the legends of horology.

Jaeger-LeCoultre, Reverso 1931

Reverso watches with a reversible body were invented with only one practical purpose  - to protect the watch glass from the blows, inevitable when playing polo. 1930s, but the model itself was so popular with the public that it remained in the Jaeger-LeCoultre collection, having turned into the "second self" of the brand over time.

It is worth noting that many modern Reverso look as if they have not changed at all since 1931 - this also applies to the case, and the dial, and even the hands. All this stirs the interest of collectors to the watch, for example, in May 2015, at the Antiquorum auction, steel watches belonging to General MacArthur were sold for 87,500 francs.

Visit us on
BTC BitDials.eu

Cheers

Daria
Social Support
BitDials
BitDials (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 09:07:57 AM

Legendary watches: famous models with a great history. IWC.

IWC Schaffhausen, Portugieser 1939

The Portugieser watches, originally manufactured by IWC for  two Portuguese businessmen, are surprisingly relevant right now.

The attraction of those rare examples of "Portugueses" of the first half of the 20th century that are currently on auctions, is explained by the fact that in the wristwatch they set quiet classic dials of pocket models, strict and technically thought out.

It is no coincidence that restarting the Portuguiser collection in 1993, when IWC celebrated its 125th anniversary, took the 1939 model as a model.

Visit us on
BTC BitDials.eu

Cheers

Daria
Social Support
BitDials
BitDials (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2018, 09:09:47 AM

Legendary watches: famous models with a great history. Blancpain.

Blancpain, Fifty Fathoms 1953

The brightest pages of Blancpain history  are associated with the diving watch Fifty Fathoms. Jean-Jacques Fichter, the general director of the company (1950 - 1980), was friends with Jacques-Yves Cousteau and was so carried away by scuba diving that he enthusiastically took up the development of professional water-resistant watches.

Now they are  perceived as a standard for diving watches and a compulsory  exemplar in any serious collection of military and technical watches.

Initially, Fifty Fathoms were produced in two versions - militaristic and civil, both of which Blancpain produced until the 1970s, and in 1997 the Fifty Fathoms collection was re-released as a luxury diver's watch.

Visit us on
BTC BitDials.eu

Cheers

Daria
Social Support
BitDials
BitDials (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2018, 01:26:03 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2018, 08:16:31 PM by BitDials

Legendary watches: famous models with a great history. Omega.

Omega, Speedmaster 1957

In 1957, Omega released the now-famous trio of technical watches - Speedmaster, Seamaster and Railmaster. The idea was to develop precision models of technical direction, designed, respectively, for racing drivers, divers and engineers.

With the Speedmaster watch, history played a good joke:watches for motorists turned into watches for astronauts, and then, since 1975, in watches for cosmonaut.

NASA chose "speedmasters" for a reason - the 1957 model watch is really considered one of the best representatives of this kind of products for the entire XX century. So it's not for nothing that this year the reissue of the famous 1957 model was released, but already on the basis of the company's automatic mechanism with the co-axial move of the last generation.

Visit us on
BTC BitDials.eu

Cheers

Daria
Social Support
BitDials
BitDials (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 07:52:16 AM

Legendary watches: famous models with a great history. Audemars Piguet.

Audemars Piguet, Royal Oak  1972

"You are crazy to offer steel watches at the price of gold" - that's what you could hear in 1972 about the Royal Oak watches presented at that time. And not because the company Audemars Piguet decided to release these watches to make it sound cool, - the fact is that scrupulously finished steel case and bracelet cost in production more expensive than gold.

So that at the Basel exhibition in 1972, the public was shown a prototype made instead of steel from white gold. Contrary to skeptical expectations, a series of thousands of copies was quickly sold out, and now it is difficult for a collector to catch a real copy of Royal Oak Jumbo (this is what they called this watch because of the rather large 39-mm case at that time) from the very first A series.

This model is unique, since it is still produced almost unchanged.

Visit us on
BTC BitDials.eu

Cheers

Daria
Social Support
BitDials
BitDials (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 08:21:25 PM

Great Affiliate Commissions and Offers from BitDials. Earn big with our affiliate program!

This is what we have been waiting for. Smiley

We are pleased to announce the launch of BitDials Affiliate Program.

Our marketing strategy is a bit ‘unique’ in that we prefer to put Bitcoin in our customers’ wallets. It’s a win-win!👌

👉To know more read here

Visit us on
BTC BitDials.eu

Cheers

Daria
Social Support
BitDials
swal

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:08:40 PM

I really hope i'm wrong and just being paranoid over nothing but I've a bad feeling i'm about to get scammed by bitdials.

After a few emails back and forth the agreed to source and sell a tag and omega watch for about €9000. On Nov 16th I paid 1.8 btc for them.

They gave a estimate of 5-7 days. Normally I would not be worried but we all know what happened btc over the last week or two, now my 1.8 btc is worth €6300.

I'm worried that in a few days they'll apologise and give me a refund of 1.8 btc.

I have nothing to go on but gut feeling, on Thur i emailed support asking for an update, they said it would be in a shipment due for the end of the week. I know English isn't their first language but not saying tomorrow or Friday seemed off to me.
Friday I asked for an update but never got an answer.
Saturday i emailed with my concerns and asked if they give me a refund would it be €9000 or 1.8 btc, they never answered this part of the email but said volume was high last week and assured me they'd be delivered to them by mid next week (again not a concrete date).

I know it isn't much but my bullshit detector is pretty strong, I really hope I can update this post with how wrong I was.
BitDials (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 09:05:47 AM

I really hope i'm wrong and just being paranoid over nothing but I've a bad feeling i'm about to get scammed by bitdials.

After a few emails back and forth the agreed to source and sell a tag and omega watch for about €9000. On Nov 16th I paid 1.8 btc for them.

They gave a estimate of 5-7 days. Normally I would not be worried but we all know what happened btc over the last week or two, now my 1.8 btc is worth €6300.

I'm worried that in a few days they'll apologise and give me a refund of 1.8 btc.

I have nothing to go on but gut feeling, on Thur i emailed support asking for an update, they said it would be in a shipment due for the end of the week. I know English isn't their first language but not saying tomorrow or Friday seemed off to me.
Friday I asked for an update but never got an answer.
Saturday i emailed with my concerns and asked if they give me a refund would it be €9000 or 1.8 btc, they never answered this part of the email but said volume was high last week and assured me they'd be delivered to them by mid next week (again not a concrete date).

I know it isn't much but my bullshit detector is pretty strong, I really hope I can update this post with how wrong I was.

Hi Swal,
thank you for letting us and the community know.
It´s important to talk about and it gives us a chance to explain it more detailed to more than just a single customer.

Before puchase we have offered you a delivery time of 5-7 days, which always are working days.
We are working almost every day and answer emails and give support even on weekends, as many of our customers know,
but this is not true for other suppliers from our network.

It is correct that today we mark day 7 and this means we indeed have a delay, we are very sorry for.

As explained, we are dependent on our suppliers and the confirmations we get from them.
We have incoming goods from our partners each day within a week and it is quite normal for us
to get the confirmations in a more general form and because of that we give this information to our customers as well.
Normally this is never a problem.
We understand that you have your doubts, depsite all the good reviews, because it is your first purchase from us.
Believe us, that we are more upset than any customer could be when we are not able to keep to our schedule.
Our partners are just too big to be pushed, especially as they are not in default yet.

By the way, we didn´t answer the question regarding the amount in a case of refund ,
as there won´t be a case of refund:)
But generally it is quite obvious that we just can refund the amount you have paid.
If you have paid 1.8 BTC you would get 1.8 BTC, as even if the market took a dip,
it can recover very soon.
We cannot take on the risks of potential currency fluctuations.
The same would be true, if the BTC would rise to an all time high in that time.

We always do our best and we are promising you that this is true for your order as well.

Please make sure to post about the end of the story Smiley

Cheers,

Julia
Support Manager
BitDials
swal

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:17:03 PM

Well I was wrong, on Monday I got a shipping notification and on Tuesday this arrived https://imgur.com/7pHbPLV

My apologises to bitdials, hopefully they can see where I was coming from and we can do business in the future.

(Slight delay on the Tag, it's out of their hands and not a bid deal, I've no doubt it will come asap.0
BitDials (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2018, 06:00:59 AM

Hi Shane,
thank you for letting the community know about your experience with BitDials.
To get public feedbacks is so important for us.

We are so happy that you are satisfied with our product and service in the end.

No doubt that great dangers are associated with crypto online shops in general.
Even though we have an outstanding reputation within the crypto community over years now,
it´s still hard to trust when you didn´t made your own experiences.
From that side, absolutely understandable.

We are still on it to deliver the second watch as fast as possible and will update you accordingly via email.

Cheers,

Julia
Support Manager
BitDials
swal

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:17:24 PM

Tag came today https://imgur.com/l51abH9

Bit of trouble tracking one down so not only could they have refunded the btc and pocketed the difference, it would have been a lot easier.

So I couldn't have been more wrong and appreciate the effort to fulfil my order.
BitDials (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 03:34:22 PM

Breguet. Treasure of the Aristocracy.

We can talk endlessly about how Breguet differs from other watch brands, but the main sign of uniqueness lies on the surface: everyone has heard about this watch, even people who are extremely distant from the watch world and attributes of dear life....

Read more on BitDials

Visit us on
BTC BitDials.eu

Cheers

Daria
Social Support
BitDials
BitDials (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 07:21:41 AM

Merry Crypto Xmas and Happy New Year!

BitDials Team would like to take this opportunity in wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

A very high values thanks to you for showing full faith in us and believing in us. We value our relationship and strive to strengthen our bond more in the coming new year.

In addition, Winter Holidays - a great occasion for gifts, so BitDials gives holiday discounts* to the best customers!

Have a warm Christmas and blissful New Year!

Sincerely,

Your BitDials Team

P.S. Please get in touch with our support to receive your personal gift (10% discount code*).

* Except already discounted products, pre-owned watches and diamonds

* Discount is valid until December 31

Visit us on
BTC BitDials.eu
BitDials (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2019, 09:43:21 AM

Diamonds or Not? That is the question...

Every smart investor knows how important it is to keep their portfolios diverse. This helps protect against risk and produce stronger returns.

The sector is primarily for investors who have resources and would like to diversify away from the stock market and other traditional investments. A rule of thumb among diamond traders is this – “The greater the investment in diamonds, the greater the return.” That’s why so many rich folks invest in diamonds.

Including an alternative investment, such as diamonds, gives.....

Read more on BitDials.eu

Visit us on
BTC BitDials.eu

Cheers

Daria
Social Support
BitDials
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print