Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 12:10:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Method] How to get first page in Google and prevent AdSense Banning  (Read 2031 times)
WeatherChaser (OP)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 01:09:23 AM

Hi Everyone!

I have decided to sell my method on how to get into Google first-page within the first week!

This method is 100% safe, it involves Google directly, and requires no cost to you! This is guaranteed to get your website the first page. It involves NO backlinks, or any "traditional" SEO work to "boost" your PageRank.

The cost is $100 and I will provide you the method.

I will also provide you the way to guarantee your AdSense will NEVER get banned! My way uses GEO-IP code tools and also cache/cookies to ensure there are no click bombers.

I will sell this for $100 as well.

Combine both for $150 and you will be able to run a very successful website!

Social Media Expert For Hire
President and CEO of a large news media network
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
andolini82

Activity: 558
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 04:22:13 AM

Looks interesting, if you offer vouch copy I woudl like to try. Will give a review, will see if my site will be in first page or at least second or third in search

1dollar

Activity: 136

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 05:52:09 AM

any vouch copy..?
WeatherChaser (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 07:00:54 PM

Looks interesting, if you offer vouch copy I woudl like to try. Will give a review, will see if my site will be in first page or at least second or third in search
Hi andolini82,

I don't offer vouche copies for methods like this as once one person gets it, it can be easily spread.

I will however allow you (since you're a hero member), to pay 1/2 upfront, and the last 1/2 after you are satisfied with the results you see. if you are not satisfied, you don't have to pay me.

btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 09:51:03 PM

Hi andolini82,

I don't offer vouche copies for methods like this as once one person gets it, it can be easily spread.

I will however allow you (since you're a hero member), to pay 1/2 upfront, and the last 1/2 after you are satisfied with the results you see. if you are not satisfied, you don't have to pay me.
Lol well even your first buyer can spread your method and thus prevent new customers to buy from you or still worse he can start selling it himself and snatch all your potential customers.A member who gets a vouch copy is highly unlikely to do it as he is getting it for free plus he will risk his reputation if he breach your trust.
If you are convinced,you can send a vouch copy my way for an honest review.I a;so have some seo experience.
klendor

Activity: 115

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 10:04:11 PM

I don't think that this is possible within 1 week...
WeatherChaser (OP)

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 10:09:21 PM

I don't think that this is possible within 1 week...
It is.... here is one of my sites:

https://www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome-psyapi2&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8&q=butlersocial&oq=butlersocial&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60l4j0.3803j0j7

I just shot a vouche to the user above you.

Monj

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 10:34:05 PM

Thats the lowest you will sell it for? Only BTC?

btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 11:00:29 PM

I confirm to have received the vouch copy by op.I will post my review in next 24 hours as I have some more work at hand to finish first.Thanks op for giving me this opportunity. I assure you an honest review from you
mbuk81

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 11:58:03 PM

will you offer any guarantee on this just incase it  stops working with in a month of buying this at $150 is very high prize to pay if it done not work or stops working once your review get written this will help but maybe reduce prize for payment with bitcoins will see you sell more copy's of this if it as god as you state

HIGH PAYING BITCOIN FAUCET ONLY AT SWITCH-BUX PTC BITCOIN FAUCET CLAIM EVERY 30 MINS AND GET 50 SATOSHI EVERYTIME
WeatherChaser (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 12:09:54 AM

will you offer any guarantee on this just incase it  stops working with in a month of buying this at $150 is very high prize to pay if it done not work or stops working once your review get written this will help but maybe reduce prize for payment with bitcoins will see you sell more copy's of this if it as god as you state
This will not stop working, even if you don't post an article in 1 month. This is all a direct google-method with no middle man so it won't stop working. The Butler Social page hasn't heard an article in over a month and it even has a full listing in Google which is rare.

And yes, I willconly sell for $100/method or $150/both.

btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 11:58:58 AM

As I was given the vouch copy of this method,I am hereby posting my review.
Before I start off let me tell you that I have developed a lot of websites from scratch,seo them and got them on first page of Google.I have sold many websites on digitalpoint forum.
Now back to review.The op says
I have decided to sell my method on
how to get into Google first-page
within the first week!
Well he is not lying but what he didn't realize is that it is not called being on Google's first page .
And it doesn't bring traffic .
It is simply called getting indexed by a search engine which can easily be done by just submitting you sitemap to Google webmaster tool and it is no secret .
In seo what us important is to get good ranking for some keywords and it Is keywords ranking that bring visitors from search engine.
For example if you type bitcointalk In Google search bar,you will see bitcointalk forum on result page.It is because bitcointalk forum is regularly crawled and indexed by Google.A thousand and millions of site is crawled by Google everyday and it is not what bring traffic.
But if you type "bitcoin forum" you again see bitcointalk.org on first page of Google and that is what bring traffic as "bitcoin forum" is a good keyword.This forum is ranked on first page for many bitcoin related keywords.
Conclusion While op's method may get your site indexed fast by Google but it will not give you any visitors as it will not give you keywords ranking hence your SERP will not improve.
Please note that Google will index your site if you submit your sitemap anyway.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 12:32:39 PM

@btvgainer so should we assume that you are vouching negatively for the OP?
I think after that it cleared now the method OP is giving don't worth to spend 150$ . I also did some bloging and getting indexed in google is nowadays play of a kid. it is totally free of cost.
btvGainer
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2017, 09:21:14 PM

@btvgainer so should we assume that you are vouching negatively for the OP?
I think after that it cleared now the method OP is giving don't worth to spend 150$ . I also did some bloging and getting indexed in google is nowadays play of a kid. it is totally free of cost.
Yes I do not think this method id even worth a dollar.I think op needs few lesson in SEO as he doesn't know the difference between SERP and search engine indexing.
mokoshalb

Activity: 163

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 09:28:40 PM

Oooops! Grin I would have paid $150 for this..? Grin

Ok
Lone Shark

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 07:21:55 AM

And the silence begins. LOL

Selling a useless method for a hundred dollars is such a scam. Good thing no one fell for this and made OP $100 richer. Thanks to btvgainer who got a vouch and wrote a good and honest review of the method.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: