Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:42:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: #DRIED GUAVA LEAVES stop Hair Loss,Anti-Ageing,Treating Diarrhea,Diabetes  (Read 1511 times)
rudolfaxl (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 03:43:29 AM
Last edit: February 15, 2017, 02:06:24 AM by rudolfaxl

DRIED GUAVA LEAVES 100% Organic

Dried Guava Leaves for Medicine and Health Care.
Ready STOCK
Price : $120
Size : 2.2 Lbs [ 1 Kg ]
Free Shipping [ WORLD WIDE]

Click here >> http://www.driedguavaleaves.com
Accept payment : BTC + Paypal

#DRIED GUAVA LEAVES contain a number of beneficial substances, including antioxidants like vitamin C and flavonoids such as quercetin. Drinking a tea made by soaking guava leaves in hot water may be beneficial in treating diarrhea, lowering cholesterol and preventing diabetes.

#DRIED GUAVA LEAVES have proven to be very useful as they contain substances that have positive health effects. One of the health benefits of guava leaves is that it helps in maintaining or boosting oral health. The guava leaves have been observed to have anti-plaque characteristics. They also have anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial as well as analgesic features that are bound to help reduce inflammation of the gums and also give fresh breath. They can also cure toothache, oral ulcers as well as swollen gums.

Studies also show that guava leaves are pretty effective in the control or treatment of diarrhea. It works by curbing the growth of the bacteria- staphylococcus aureus which commonly causes diarrhea. The dried leaves have also been observed to inhibit the development of bacterial and microbial growth. It also contains fiber that will help in boosting digestion and enhance proper stooling. Taking guava tea helps by bringing fewer stools, making the stool firm and lessening abdominal pains.

#DRIED GUAVA LEAVES have also been discovered to have the ability to control or treat diabetes. They achieve this by controlling the levels of blood sugar, especially after meals. There are certain compounds in the guava tea that curb the absorption of basically two sugar types; sucrose and maltose. With the blood sugar levels in check, it is a lot easier to control diabetes, or if it hasn’t attacked, prevent it.

Another important feature that the dried guava leaves have exhibited is the fact that it has the ability to lower the risk one has of suffering cancer. Compounds available in the leaves such as quercetin, lycopene, vitamin C and the polyphenols are responsible for the antitumor and anticancer properties of these leaves. It has even been discovered that some extracts of guava are able not only to minimize prostrate tumor sizes but can also reduce considerably the incidence of prostate cancer. Regular intake of the same can also help in the prevention of other cancer types like mouth, skin, lung, stomach or even breast cancer.

#DRIED GUAVA LEAVES to beat wrinkles, acne, dark spots and skin allergies.

Anti-Ageing Secret: #DRIED GUAVA LEAVES could Prevent Wrinkles And Maintain Younger-Looking Skin.

#DRIED GUAVA LEAVES Can Stop Hair Loss And Make It Grow Like Crazy!

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rudolfaxl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 11:48:51 AM
Last edit: February 04, 2017, 11:24:35 PM by rudolfaxl

#DRIED GUAVA Leaves health benefits :
#AID IN WEIGHT LOSS: Preventing the complex starches from being converted into sugars
#BENEFICIAL FOR DIABETICS: Lower blood glucose by reducing the alpha-glucosidease enzyme activity.
#AID IN DIGESTION: The powerful antibacterial agents kill bacteria in the lining of the gut and stop proliferation of toxic enzymes.
#DRIED GUAVA LEAVES extract is so potent that it has the potential to treat patients with gastric (stomach) cancer. Its anticancer and antitumor properties come from compounds, like lycopene, quercetin, and vitamin C, which work as antioxidants to neutralize free-radical damage in the body.
#DRIED GUAVA LEAVES contain a number of beneficial substances, including antioxidants like vitamin C and flavonoids such as quercetin. Drinking a tea made by soaking guava leaves in hot water may be beneficial in treating diarrhea, lowering cholesterol and preventing diabetes.

Dried Guava Leaves for Medicine and Health Care
Ready STOCK

rudolfaxl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 01:35:05 PM

The Health Benefits of Guava Leaves.... These leaves contain a number of beneficial substances, including antioxidants like vitamin C and flavonoids such as quercetin. Drinking a tea made by soaking guava leaves in hot water may be beneficial in treating diarrhea, lowering cholesterol and preventing diabetes.
Insufficient Evidence for: Diarrhea,Diabetes,High cholesterol,..Other conditions.
rudolfaxl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2017, 01:20:35 PM

Guava leaves contain natural phytochemicals, including several antioxidants called carotenoids and anthocyanins, and others called flavonoids. Some of its compounds may have natural antibiotic activity that helps kill pathogens responsible for diarrhea, according to laboratory research published in 2008 in "Revista Do Instituto de Medicina Tropical de Sao Paulo," a Spanish-language publication.
rudolfaxl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 01:10:01 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2017, 06:23:07 AM by rudolfaxl

rudolfaxl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 06:02:57 AM

Review

So happy i discovered these!
Byjesson October 17, 2016
Flavor: Guava Leaves
I am so happy I discovered Guava leaves! I currently use these to slow down and help with hair loss after multiple pregnancies. As many women know, when our hormones are returning to normal after breastfeeding we lose hair at alarming rates. I had 4 back to back pregnancies and after our 4th and final baby i was losing so much hair it was freaking me out! I did a little research and found that boiling down these wonderful leaves and putting the cooled tea on the scalp can help fight the loss. I am almost through my first bag (about 40 days for me) and ive loved it! Loved it! Its a pain to remember to do every other night but for me its been worth it. It gives me that full messed up look and i find i dont need to wash it as often. Anyways, the leaves came whole and in tact and seem to be fresh and pure enough to give honest results in the hair department.
When researching where to buy these i saw that many people get them at health food stores and markets. I cant speak to the price of these because i dont live near enough to any markets to drive around looking for them and compare prices.
Good luck!!

Guava mixture for hair growth and strength.
ByLostmymnmson November 14, 2016
Flavor: Guava Leaves
I ordered these leaves to make a tea for my hair to add strength and help with hair growth. They have been working for added strength and not really sure about the growth as that is hard to tell. I do love using these though. What i do is use some quality apple cider vinegar and let the leaves soak in it for about 10 days or so. Then i will wash my hair and use a mixture of 2-3 Tbsp to 8 oz of distilled water. I shampoo hair first then pour some on my hair and let sit the remaining time i shower. Then rinse it off and add a little conditioner for a minute or 2 and then rinse again. The mixture does help with strength and shine. I like using this on my hair.
rudolfaxl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 11:25:37 PM

Ready STOCK

rudolfaxl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 11:07:20 AM

#DRIED GUAVA Leaves health benefits :
#AID IN WEIGHT LOSS: Preventing the complex starches from being converted into sugars
#BENEFICIAL FOR DIABETICS: Lower blood glucose by reducing the alpha-glucosidease enzyme activity.
#AID IN DIGESTION: The powerful antibacterial agents kill bacteria in the lining of the gut and stop proliferation of toxic enzymes.
#DRIED GUAVA LEAVES extract is so potent that it has the potential to treat patients with gastric (stomach) cancer. Its anticancer and antitumor properties come from compounds, like lycopene, quercetin, and vitamin C, which work as antioxidants to neutralize free-radical damage in the body.
rudolfaxl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 07, 2017, 12:06:08 AM

rudolfaxl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 12:49:09 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2017, 06:24:49 AM by rudolfaxl

#DRIED GUAVA LEAVES stop Hair Loss

http://www.driedguavaleaves.com
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
February 10, 2017, 04:03:43 AM

nice product ! http://www.thehealthsite.com/beauty/use-guava-leaves-to-beat-wrinkles-acne-dark-spots-and-skin-allergies/
i'm so glad to read this.
rudolfaxl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 12, 2017, 01:59:13 AM

#Although they are known in the U.S. primarily for their fruit, dried guava leaves have a history of use by indigenous people for traditional medicines. Dried guava leaves are a rich source of antioxidants. Antioxidants protect your cells by scavenging free radicals, substances that can damage them.
rudolfaxl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 06:23:54 AM
Last edit: February 14, 2017, 02:56:15 PM by rudolfaxl

#DRIED GUAVA Leaves health benefits : http://www.driedguavaleaves.com

ScriptKiddie

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 06:37:19 AM

Where do they come from? What country?
rudolfaxl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2017, 12:21:52 PM
Last edit: February 14, 2017, 02:57:47 PM by rudolfaxl

#DRIED GUAVA LEAVES have proven to be very useful as they contain substances that have positive health effects. One of the health benefits of guava leaves is that it helps in maintaining or boosting oral health. The guava leaves have been observed to have anti-plaque characteristics. They also have anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial as well as analgesic features that are bound to help reduce inflammation of the gums and also give fresh breath. They can also cure toothache, oral ulcers as well as swollen gums.

Studies also show that guava leaves are pretty effective in the control or treatment of diarrhea. It works by curbing the growth of the bacteria- staphylococcus aureus which commonly causes diarrhea. The dried leaves have also been observed to inhibit the development of bacterial and microbial growth. It also contains fiber that will help in boosting digestion and enhance proper stooling. Taking guava tea helps by bringing fewer stools, making the stool firm and lessening abdominal pains.

#DRIED GUAVA LEAVES have also been discovered to have the ability to control or treat diabetes. They achieve this by controlling the levels of blood sugar, especially after meals. There are certain compounds in the guava tea that curb the absorption of basically two sugar types; sucrose and maltose. With the blood sugar levels in check, it is a lot easier to control diabetes, or if it hasn’t attacked, prevent it.

Another important feature that the dried guava leaves have exhibited is the fact that it has the ability to lower the risk one has of suffering cancer. Compounds available in the leaves such as quercetin, lycopene, vitamin C and the polyphenols are responsible for the antitumor and anticancer properties of these leaves. It has even been discovered that some extracts of guava are able not only to minimize prostrate tumor sizes but can also reduce considerably the incidence of prostate cancer. Regular intake of the same can also help in the prevention of other cancer types like mouth, skin, lung, stomach or even breast cancer.
http://www.driedguavaleaves.com
rudolfaxl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 15, 2017, 01:49:38 AM

Anti-Ageing Secret: #DRIED GUAVA LEAVES could Prevent Wrinkles And Maintain Younger-Looking Skin.

Ready STOCK

rudolfaxl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2017, 01:31:22 AM

Ready STOCK

GUARANTEE 100%
rudolfaxl (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 20, 2017, 12:53:03 AM

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: