Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:08:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Complete List] Bitcointalk Twitter Campaigns (earn bitcoins per tweet)  (Read 1269 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2017, 09:47:10 PM

This list of Twitter campaigns wasn't updated since 4th January and OP isn't active on forum since 14th January. If you decided to create overview of campaigns, you have to update it frequently. Best example is overview of signature campaign, which is updated daily.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 01:14:30 AM

This list of Twitter campaigns wasn't updated since 4th January and OP isn't active on forum since 14th January. If you decided to create overview of campaigns, you have to update it frequently. Best example is overview of signature campaign, which is updated daily.
Don't compare the overview of signature campaigns in this overview it's obvious that every week there are new signature campaigns that pops up, and almost every other day there are changes, unlike this campaigns that is rarely to have in this forum. But the issue here is OP didn't update the list since Jan 4, or maybe OP is just busy in his personal life.
idristolulope

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:08:35 AM

I was looking into some thing earlier and i found out that there wasnt an up to date thread about twitter campaigns, below, i have listed 2 categories of signature campaigns, those that pay in bitcoin, and those that pay in altcoin.

*For those that pay in altcoin, i suggest you collect your payment in an exchange and sell it off for bitcoin

BITCOIN

WhyFuture Twitter Campaign

Orocoin Twitter Campaign

CloakCoin Twitter Campaign

ALTCOINS

Lithium Twitter Campaign

Burst Twitter Campaign

Purevids Twitter Campaign

CryptoWorldx Twitter Campaign

ICOBID Twitter Campaign

Thats all for now, i'll keep my eyes peeled for any changes, im gonna self moderate the thread to delete any spam

thanks so much for this.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 10:40:24 AM

Don't compare the overview of signature campaigns in this overview it's obvious that every week there are new signature campaigns that pops up, and almost every other day there are changes, unlike this campaigns that is rarely to have in this forum. But the issue here is OP didn't update the list since Jan 4, or maybe OP is just busy in his personal life.
I agree that that we don't need to compare this thread and overview of signature campaigns, I only gave example. But if OP decided to creat this topic, is it so hard to update it at least once a weak. Why he created this list of Twitter campaigns if he don't make any updates.

azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
January 27, 2017, 06:42:15 PM

I agree that that we don't need to compare this thread and overview of signature campaigns, I only gave example. But if OP decided to creat this topic, is it so hard to update it at least once a weak. Why he created this list of Twitter campaigns if he don't make any updates.

If he wont continue this i will create new tread for this in next week and try to maintain it as much is possible.
This requires lot of work and for now i would like to hear your suggestion what should be placed as information for new tread is it ok like I mentioned in my eary post here on this tread or need to improved a little.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

DomainMagnate

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2017, 10:52:29 AM

If he wont continue this i will create new tread for this in next week and try to maintain it as much is possible.
This requires lot of work and for now i would like to hear your suggestion what should be placed as information for new tread is it ok like I mentioned in my eary post here on this tread or need to improved a little.

I think we all can quote op and post new campaign details in our post.Next member will also quote previous post that has details about another campaign.This way we can keep it updated.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 11:49:40 AM

That will help, maybe you can already as maybe OP is so busy in his real/personal life so we can't argue with that, but as this thread is outdated already then making a new and updated thread will help I guess, but you should maintain that as you've said, but make it more informative than this thread.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
February 02, 2017, 12:51:50 PM

updated tread can be found here on this link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1771802.new;topicseen#new user @examplens made good and updating regularly for now this should be locked or moved.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Your Point Is Invalid (OP)

Activity: 756
Merit: 510

Dear me, I think I'm becoming a god

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2017, 10:39:07 PM

Someone stole my idea and made another thread, locking this for now...

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: