Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 10:50:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What Is Your Worst Moment in Gambling?  (Read 77480 times)
bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2017, 06:08:31 AM

The worst moment is when you wake up after getting wasted in vegas, with a strong headache and with empty pockets because you gambled too much, coupled with the fact that you spend the next week worried about having an STD from some hooker. Good times.

That's awful, I haven't experience that because I haven't got in vegas. But that's a normal moment for most of the gamblers that wants to have good time after they gamble. My one of the worst moment as I gamble is waking up with empty pockets plus the sermon of my parents that I shouldn't use my allowance for the whole month with one night of gambling.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 08:27:36 AM

The worst moment is when you wake up after getting wasted in vegas, with a strong headache and with empty pockets because you gambled too much, coupled with the fact that you spend the next week worried about having an STD from some hooker. Good times.

That's awful, I haven't experience that because I haven't got in vegas. But that's a normal moment for most of the gamblers that wants to have good time after they gamble. My one of the worst moment as I gamble is waking up with empty pockets plus the sermon of my parents that I shouldn't use my allowance for the whole month with one night of gambling.

Damn man! That is totally "The Hangover" kind of moment you had. I only expected some gambling losses online to be discussed here. Real life experiences are awesome stories by the way. You should have had penicillin shots, after that night just to be sure! @bhadz, if you are too young to gamble, don't do it ever again. Gambling should be for adults, so kids don't try this at home.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 11:09:06 AM

Well, it is Vegas everybody, gambling and hooking is the best here. Though I do not fit in qith these kind of people, they are big and huge bettors, gambling is their life, while gambling is just a side room for ebtertainment for me.
I do have an experience of these, but it is not my worst. My worst one, is depositing my BTC to a gambling site, but sent it to a wrong address.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 11:15:22 AM

Well, it is Vegas everybody, gambling and hooking is the best here. Though I do not fit in qith these kind of people, they are big and huge bettors, gambling is their life, while gambling is just a side room for ebtertainment for me.
I do have an experience of these, but it is not my worst. My worst one, is depositing my BTC to a gambling site, but sent it to a wrong address.

How come that you send it to wrong address? It is very epic fail. I heard about some virus that replace a bitcoin address you copy to the hackers wallet address. If that is the case, I also made an effect mistake relevant to you. I copy the wrong btc addy on directbet.eu which is opposite to my choice. It is worth 1BTC, because i plan to bet with 1.1 odds but i accidentally choose 3.0 odds i'm in hurry. Then it lose. It really sucks
bhadz

Activity: 2408
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 04:25:53 AM

Damn man! That is totally "The Hangover" kind of moment you had. I only expected some gambling losses online to be discussed here. Real life experiences are awesome stories by the way. You should have had penicillin shots, after that night just to be sure! @bhadz, if you are too young to gamble, don't do it ever again. Gambling should be for adults, so kids don't try this at home.

Oh yes, almost the same thing with that movie. I knew it then but I'm not that young anymore right now. That's my past and I can say that I know what to do right now and I can take full responsibility with it. Since I'm grown up right now, I don't had to depend to them anymore and I can gamble all day long with my pocket.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Viscore

Activity: 3024
Merit: 647

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 05:28:10 AM

The worst moment in gambling i've done is when i already won bitcoin almost i made 1 bitcoin in busta bit and then i didn't withdraw it i tried to bet it all to make another 1 bitcoin but it bust at 0.00x i blame my self i just already made a good profit but im not contented that's why i lost it i've learned my mistake once you already have it don't make it lose.
Greediness strike on you that time, and it was just good for you I guess to make you learn and be matured in gambling. I never won that kind of big amount in one gambling session alone but I hope I will experience the winning part only. It would really be devastated when you are winning but will only result to loses, you do not only lose money but more so your time.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
autada

Activity: 247
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 09:25:08 AM

I was all in Paris Saint German qualified, with 1.07 odds, but Barcelona made an unbelievable comeback.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 09:31:46 AM

My worst moment is when i bet 0.5Btc for a game in NBA over 215.5 and the total score result is 215. Before i believed that my bet was loss i checked every site first that has the score for that game and all of them have the same result and i just said to myself "Oh well thats life".
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 02:54:44 PM

It would be too hard for any gambler to avoid worst moments once they get addicted and honestly no gambler is realizing how worst it would be until they come out of gambling. Once they come out, they would have lost everything along with those worst moments.
Yes, I just suspect we would have stopped gambling before we would have faced losses. I'm just talking from the point of view how I am gambling and how I am facing losses.

Most commonly the first one or two hours of gambling, I do make profits and after that my worst to moment the coming into play. In the struggle to recover my early profits, and finding my day goes more worst than before. It is a recursive operation and no solution I am finding so far.
Why not you just stop right after your profits ?
I suggest you to go for free of cost gambling so that if you have the skills would come with profits otherwise you can continue your practices of finding worst moments.

If you are capable of learning how to control your emotions with free gambling credits, and once you find yourself having control on your emotions, resume your old style of gambling and still do not forget to stop right after profits.
Malsetid

Activity: 924

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 26, 2017, 02:47:55 PM

My worst moment is when i bet 0.5Btc for a game in NBA over 215.5 and the total score result is 215. Before i believed that my bet was loss i checked every site first that has the score for that game and all of them have the same result and i just said to myself "Oh well thats life".

Wow that is heartbreaking dude. Its bad enough if you lose a bet but its double hard to take if you lost with such a slim margin. Ifbthat happened to me though it would mean a couple of sleepless nights feeling regret but as you've said that's life. I'd rather lose a brt by a wide gap though than through a close call

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
canah17

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 12:16:18 PM

Gambling is my weakness, I've been through a lot lately and I've tried gambling many times but all of them sorted to losing and the moment that i was mistaken was the time i was trying to bluff but my friends knew that i had horrible cards and i lost everytime in gambling.
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 12:58:23 PM

Gambling is my weakness, I've been through a lot lately and I've tried gambling many times but all of them sorted to losing and the moment that i was mistaken was the time i was trying to bluff but my friends knew that i had horrible cards and i lost everytime in gambling.

Saying that, you must stop gamblingN after you get addicted to it, getting your money and familly get caught up with it. You must realize it yourself knowing that you have a  lot been lately, and bluffing is not always a good way to win, being an easy to be afraid trait can help you win, bluffing may be a good way, but fooling them is better.
BlockEye
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1097

Bounty Mngr & Article Writer https://goo.gl/p4Agsh

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 02:08:32 PM

My worst mistake on gambling has just happened yesterday when I play on bitsler, I deposit 0.15BTC on my account then started to roll @ 50% chance rate, At first, all bet went smooth and I already won almost 0.04BTC until I decided to change the setting of the win chance rate to 60% which I mistakenly enter to multiplier settings. I didn't notice that because I'm on winning streak and I'm very excited to roll. I roll 5 times consecutively with 5000Sats bet, And obviously I received 5 lose streak then I decided to double my bet over and over again since I know in my mind that the winning chance rate was 60% and then I lost all my before I notice that I mistakenly put the 60 to multiplier and it is very sucks AF!
geegaw

Activity: 1316

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 02:24:13 PM

The worst moment in gambling is when I gamble for hours a day, I lose a lot of money and the next day I continued to gamble, I still lose then I still did not stop gambling, I gamble in anger and I played like crazy. At the time, I felt I could not control myself, all my thoughts were only gambling and gambling, and one day, I realized all my money has disappeared. My friends and family have been away from me, they look at me as strangers, gambling is bad, it took away my everything. I feel ashamed of myself

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 03:26:11 PM

The worst moment in gambling i've done is when i already won bitcoin almost i made 1 bitcoin in busta bit and then i didn't withdraw it i tried to bet it all to make another 1 bitcoin but it bust at 0.00x i blame my self i just already made a good profit but im not contented that's why i lost it i've learned my mistake once you already have it don't make it lose.
Greediness strike on you that time, and it was just good for you I guess to make you learn and be matured in gambling. I never won that kind of big amount in one gambling session alone but I hope I will experience the winning part only. It would really be devastated when you are winning but will only result to loses, you do not only lose money but more so your time.

It is very common. That is how the gambling works. It stimulate your brain to want you to gamble more. So when you lose, you will gamble more to try to win back. Even when you win, you will also carve to gamble more so you can win even more. However, usually the people will end up losing more than they expected and get into serious trouble.
lite
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1009

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 07:35:19 PM

The worst moment in gambling is when I gamble for hours a day, I lose a lot of money and the next day I continued to gamble, I still lose then I still did not stop gambling, I gamble in anger and I played like crazy. At the time, I felt I could not control myself, all my thoughts were only gambling and gambling, and one day, I realized all my money has disappeared. My friends and family have been away from me, they look at me as strangers, gambling is bad, it took away my everything. I feel ashamed of myself
Addiction is really bad! i used to be like you, i feel sick when i calculate my losses. with current bitcoin price i could've have $15k+. Angry
anyways you should seek help to stop/control your gambling habit.
tabas

Activity: 2982
Merit: 731

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 10:14:12 PM

It's a common mistake when we play card games and tries to bluff other players. There are times that we can be successful with that trick even the professionals are being tricked by it. I don't want to remember my worst moments in gambling because I just really can't help and it made me humiliated in front of many.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 01:20:15 AM

It's a common mistake when we play card games and tries to bluff other players. There are times that we can be successful with that trick even the professionals are being tricked by it. I don't want to remember my worst moments in gambling because I just really can't help and it made me humiliated in front of many.

Well you have to take that as a lesson though. Losing with bluffing means you're trying ways to win and there's no shame in that. I don't think it can br considered as a bad way when you lose a bluff

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
tabas

Activity: 2982
Merit: 731

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 09:56:56 PM

Well you have to take that as a lesson though. Losing with bluffing means you're trying ways to win and there's no shame in that. I don't think it can br considered as a bad way when you lose a bluff

Yes it's a good way of winning because he is trying to win in a very simple way. And it's a good strategy but not all the time this type of strategy is going to work. I have seen a lot of players that are being fooled by bluffers mostly in a poker tournament and while watching it's fun to see those bluffers that are making this tricked success.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 10:10:43 PM

Knowing that I should stop and withdraw all my money cause I already have enough and reach my goal,
But decided to take a few more rounds and lose some money and decided to win it back but it back fire at me and lose all my money.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: