Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:47:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Unbann:CroIsBest,RussiaIsBest,PokemonFun,HateNATO,HateEu are banned  (Read 1201 times)
minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 08:22:43 PM

The OP actually admitted to breaking rules that he learned about after the fact (in other words he was not aware of the rules at the time of the violation). It is the expected behavior to break a rule multiple times if a person is not aware of said rule. While I do agree that the fact that the OP engaged in copy/paste posts makes it appropriate to ban him, your logic is flawed.  
He should have researched the rules when he made his first account, or at least after that one was banned. Being uninformed isn't an excuse for breaking the rules, especially when the information is freely available and easy to find.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IamCro (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 08:35:15 PM

Lauda I was really stupid when I was doing that posts I was thinking that we can post a posts like that but later I readed rules and It will never happent again I promise and I cant figer our why everywhere where I come I dont read rules I am always too fast and I didnt want waste money on reading long FAQ,TOS but now I read and I see that it was my terrible mystakes.And yes I readed rules when I got bann but I didnt readed all rules because I was in hurry but now I readed all rules and I post only normal posts.
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16557

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 09:37:50 PM

I dont read rules I am always too fast and I didnt want waste money on reading long FAQ,TOS
Hi CroSany! What were you thinking? "Quick, start posting and start earning!"?
Last time I spoke to you on chat (before you got banned there again), you had another "great" money-making idea that I couldn't talk out of your head. Join the forum for the forum, not for the money.
You've also had several warnings in your Red Trust, for being a sig spammer. Months ago I blacklisted some of your accounts from my giveaway for cheating (by joining twice a day from different accounts). Sorry to say, but you had it coming. I'm surprised you lasted this long.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
marlboroza
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2270

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 09:51:13 PM

This:
I have bad situaction in family and I have profit becaue I work in real life but I need some extra profit also because I am in really hard situaction

This:
I am working here for college but I also work in real life but I need extra profit

And this (from your other account):
I will start this days to invest a money in wagering in 3 dice sites and make nice profit but without friends what is bad.That is what makes me happy when I gamble online and when I gamble in real life it is bad because I lose my profit  but it is good because I have friends really close.

are contradictions (Also that last quote is contradiction itself and doesn't make any sense)

You broke at least 2 rules(i told you about ban evasion rule earlier but it seems that you don't care):

3. No trolling.

25. Ban evasion (using or creating accounts while one of your accounts is banned) is not allowed.[e]

If you get banned (temporary or permanently) and create a new account to continue posting / sending PMs, it's considered ban evasion. The only exception is creating a thread in Meta about your ban.

...and what minifrij said ^^^
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: