Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:17:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] SmokeAround - Trade Handcraft and Rolling-Papers for Bitcoin  (Read 836 times)
danuel (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 06:52:41 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2019, 06:46:37 PM by danuel

Hello all this community.

I like announce, I started change rolling papers, lighters and Handcraft/Homemade articles for Bitcoin.

http://smokearound.com

please enjoy and give feedback!

Best Regards

Supporting all decentrelized & anon coins Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Who_

Activity: 217
Merit: 107

Journalist/Copywriter https://t.me/ZoranSpirkovski

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 07:01:38 PM

Careful guys, this website started a download on my computer, managed to evacuate the file. Antivirus didn't light up, but I wouldn't trust this site.

Zoran Spirkovski is a freelance journalist, brand strategist, and author published by CryptoBriefing, BeInCrypto, CryptoNewsNet, and NewsBlockchain. He writes about blockchain technology, cryptocurrency, branding, marketing, and productivity and other stories that brew up in his mind. He writes a daily blog about the same topics at zoransp.medium.com and he regularly contributes to freelance discussion groups.
BALIK
Copper Member

Activity: 2058
Merit: 591

🍓 BALIK Never DM First

View Profile
January 29, 2017, 07:25:49 PM

Careful guys, this website started a download on my computer, managed to evacuate the file. Antivirus didn't light up, but I wouldn't trust this site.
I think because of his website ads, I checked his website and I think he edits and removes some ads now.
Well, it's good that you remove some ads because it's too lag when I try to visit your site with many ads, you will lose many visitors if you put so much ads on your site.

Who_

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2017, 10:35:58 PM

Hey man, I don't know. It started a download of a file named "6144206", without a suffix. So it wasn't clear what kind of file it was. The size was about 36Kbs.

This sort of this is what would drive people away from your website. Maybe the ads provider isn't shy to implement black hat methods, but still, I would never go back to your site again. It's just that I've had an unexpected experience with your website and it's completely throwing my interest about your service in the garbage. Cheesy

This is just me being honest, I'm not trying to hurt your business here. But you need to ask yourself what is more important. Sales or Ad revenue?

Zoran Spirkovski is a freelance journalist, brand strategist, and author published by CryptoBriefing, BeInCrypto, CryptoNewsNet, and NewsBlockchain. He writes about blockchain technology, cryptocurrency, branding, marketing, and productivity and other stories that brew up in his mind. He writes a daily blog about the same topics at zoransp.medium.com and he regularly contributes to freelance discussion groups.
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 07:33:32 PM

you should do somethin on the page logind speed
your page is loading quite slow .

but i will test it i will buy now some OCB papers but are you sending to  Germany ?

kind regards
Aufar

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 08:15:44 AM

oh so like it and it seems very dangerous too
Who_

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2017, 06:04:39 PM

Hey man, I don't know. It started a download of a file named "6144206", without a suffix. So it wasn't clear what kind of file it was. The size was about 36Kbs.

This sort of this is what would drive people away from your website. Maybe the ads provider isn't shy to implement black hat methods, but still, I would never go back to your site again. It's just that I've had an unexpected experience with your website and it's completely throwing my interest about your service in the garbage. Cheesy

This is just me being honest, I'm not trying to hurt your business here. But you need to ask yourself what is more important. Sales or Ad revenue?

Hi.
I am sorry to read this words. But I can say one thing about this, I surf many sites with this problem (sh*t ads and pop-ups) and I dont trust on Ads, but I trust on owner/container site. Smiley

can you help with information/knowledgement? about ads, traffic exchange..? I only know the cointraffic
I started this project with this idea: "Only Bitcoin!". I take domain with bitcoin..... etc etc... with bitcoin Smiley

Thank you for your words! You helped me know of a serious problem I did not know!

Best Regards

sorry for my bad english

Hey man, I wish I could help out, but my website knowledge is quite limited. Your website seems very advanced, asking for age etc etc. I have a website that I've purchased with Bitcoin as well, but it's mostly for my writing services (still in development)

So I don't exactly know what the problem is, what eCommerce platform are you using? Maybe the platform itself hosts everything, instead of streamlining the content to faster servers.

Who_

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2017, 09:19:42 AM

I tried it.

The website feels way more responsive now and it loads within 3 seconds.

No downloads were started. Smiley

I'm a happy camper Cheesy

Cheers

Bajank

Activity: 613
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 03, 2017, 04:24:42 PM

Cry sorry sir i dont understand about [NEW][TRUST] SmokeAround - For Bitcoin Smokers Smiley  ??
Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
February 19, 2017, 07:07:32 PM

Awesome stuff~ What are the rates on international shipments ? Do you deliver it to Asian Continent or locally ? Can I bulk order ?I'm talking about the RAW rolling papers btw.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: