Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 01:31:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ​🔷 What does IOTA, McDonalds, Michael Vick and a Cover Band have in common?​ 🔷  (Read 1931 times)
Brewins (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:26:49 AM

That is a lot of items to tie together but I am willing to give it a shot.

When I go into McDonalds and my Big Mac is messed up, I do not go yell at the 16y/o cashier.  The best thing I can do is take my business elsewhere and not make a scene because the 16y/o kid really doesn't give a shit anyway and he lacks the knowledge of how important customers and support are for the business that pays him.

The IOTA Team lacks comprehension about the importance of the "investors" "or for the people that "purchased software" as they like to state. They believe they cannot and do not hurt those that have paid them to perform a job (or for functional software) by treating them poorly and without regard. They behave much like the 16y/o cashier at McDonalds would behave.

So you want to know how Michael Vick ties into the equation (me too Roll Eyes) - Michael Vick was going to be the next superstar, he could do no wrong and THOUGHT people would overlook his shortcomings because of the talent he had on the football field.  We all know how that turned out, he in fact wasn't untouchable and his "shortcomings" ruined his football career.  Sure he came back but people really didn't give a shit anymore.  Well the IOTA Team thinks they are the Michael Vick of the crypto world- They firmly believe that their shortcomings will be overlooked because of the "Technology" they are going to unleash on the world.  I am certain that those corporate entities will overlook their shortcomings and treat them as if they are big and grown up. Huh

Which brings us to the finale- What on earth does the IOTA Team have in common with a Cover Band - well they are both flawed believing they can make something better than the original.  Well let me save you some frustration, you cannot reinvent the wheel to a better shape than it already is and you cannot reinvent Bitcoin for which you have compared yourself to on your own posts.

I own 2 Ti of IOTA, after I was treated the way I was today on their Slack Channel I do not wish to support them in anyway.  It was my first time logging on and I was immediately banned,  I logged back in with a new account to see what the hell happened and was greeted with being called a liar etc.  Instead of making a scene with a 16y/o I made a choice to leave and to post about it here so that others will be aware.

I am sure this will fall on deaf ears but I feel better for posting it.  

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
n3lz0n

Activity: 618
Merit: 500

Go Bitcoin

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:31:20 AM

hmmm that sounds scammy?

research the top 10 coins in Coinmarket cap......... and you will see some gems Smiley

goodluck!

Go Bitcoin !!!!!!!!!!!
Brewins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:38:16 AM

hmmm that sounds scammy?

research the top 10 coins in Coinmarket cap......... and you will see some gems Smiley

goodluck!

I know, but wishful thinking about an Altcoin that could be different than the rest is a fallacy of mine
kamiyama

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 05:07:31 AM

In brief summary, what do you want to say?
Voidcrafter

Activity: 481
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 05:09:53 AM

You created an account with the picture of a dev , if one looks at the banned people there are like 10 different versions of developers account with their picture , banned , because scammers created them to rip off people in the trading channel.
Sorry but if you do that its normal to be banned.

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Brewins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 05:17:26 AM
Last edit: January 30, 2017, 05:30:20 AM by Brewins

You created an account with the picture of a dev , if one looks at the banned people there are like 10 different versions of developers account with their picture , banned , because scammers created them to rip off people in the trading channel.
Sorry but if you do that its normal to be banned.

Sorry, I created a new account and was assigned an avatar- I did not pick any Avatar.  And if you are accusing me of picking some guys avatar would you please post a picture of that avatar so we can compare them.  

The avatars are assigned by the following works:
https://web.archive.org/web/20080703155519/www.docuverse.com/blog/donpark/2007/01/18/visual-security-9-block-ip-identification
http://en.gravatar.com/site/implement/

By the way- if you and the team cannot figure out why so many people have been assigned SIMILAR and not identical avatars what gives you hope they can pull off what they stated in the White Paper
Brewins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 11:30:41 AM

The IOTA Team lacks comprehension about the importance of the "investors" "or for the people that "purchased software" as they like to state. They believe they cannot and do not hurt those that have paid them to perform a job (or for functional software) by treating them poorly and without regard. They behave much like the 16y/o cashier at McDonalds would behave.

This is so true and i'm done with them, i would rather stay away of it.

Smart guy, unfortunately I have a bunch already and now I must deal with someone trying to sell them and since most of that happens on the slack channel it looks like I am screwed
Voidcrafter

Activity: 481

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 08:47:58 PM

Just make a new account and sell them , there have been tons of btc and iota stolen by scammers by using developers names and pictures , if someone comes online with a developer picture they get banned as requested by the comunity so newcomers dont get screwed.

.Удиви мeня
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Бapaxoлкa CCCP - иcтopии и paccкaзы
 Coчи 360 - Иcтopии из жизни
 - Днeвник ГУФИкa иcтopии пpo coбaк
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
iotatoken

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 09:05:27 PM

Indeed, we made IOTA for useful people, not useless speculators. You are welcome for our insane ROI efficiency. /ignore

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 09:05:48 PM

...by treating them poorly and without regard.

That was me who banned you and I had a reason. The details have already been revealed upthread.
SteveoMB

Activity: 360

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 09:18:47 PM

here is what happened:
you joined slack using a thrash-email with doms avatar.
everyday we have scammers with the same manner.
what did you expect?
now if there is something to talk about join slack with a real picture and a solid email.
that's not too much to ask.
/thread

The Tangler - No bells and whistles, just information
Brewins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 10:42:14 PM

...by treating them poorly and without regard.

That was me who banned you and I had a reason. The details have already been revealed upthread.

Like I stated previously, would you please post a picture of the Avatars in question?  I see no harm in doing so if what you have stated is true.  What I see from your posse is a bunch of people being Judge, Jury and Executioner about me signing up and being given a default avatar. 

You simply stated I broke the rules and banned me.  I recall Agreeing to the Slack TOS and do not remember having the opportunity to read any of your said rules.  Regardless if I had read them how would I know what Avatar i was assigned.  Just ignorant.  I would suggest your team get custom avatars.

Brewins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 10:53:17 PM

Indeed, we made IOTA for useful people, not useless speculators. You are welcome for our insane ROI efficiency. /ignore

Actually I acquired 2 Ti this week from one of your large supporters.  I think he is known by most of you.  I was at his house and helping him with some mining rigs (some were used for your Hack-A-Thon).  I do believe he has contacted Come-from-Beyond and vouched for me.  So my "insane ROI" is ZERO
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 10:53:55 PM

Like I stated previously, would you please post a picture of the Avatars in question?  I see no harm in doing so if what you have stated is true.  What I see from your posse is a bunch of people being Judge, Jury and Executioner about me signing up and being given a default avatar. 

You simply stated I broke the rules and banned me.  I recall Agreeing to the Slack TOS and do not remember having the opportunity to read any of your said rules.  Regardless if I had read them how would I know what Avatar i was assigned.  Just ignorant.  I would suggest your team get custom avatars.

https://avatars1.githubusercontent.com/u/9785885?v=3&s=96
Snowykingdom

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 11:03:19 PM

hi you david puppet, you are nothing but a useless scammer.
if speculators become useless people, what about you ass hole?

all ico are about money, all investmensts are about profit...and this is called speculation.
by this circumstances that made by them, people who has bought this iota scam are too afraid to admit and choose to pretend to be a useful people.
if you have no problem in disrespecting people who has bought you scam product, so do we.

well, say anything you like, 'cause you are fuckin useless david.

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 11:08:11 PM

Brewins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 11:15:59 PM

Like I stated previously, would you please post a picture of the Avatars in question?  I see no harm in doing so if what you have stated is true.  What I see from your posse is a bunch of people being Judge, Jury and Executioner about me signing up and being given a default avatar.  

You simply stated I broke the rules and banned me.  I recall Agreeing to the Slack TOS and do not remember having the opportunity to read any of your said rules.  Regardless if I had read them how would I know what Avatar i was assigned.  Just ignorant.  I would suggest your team get custom avatars.

https://avatars1.githubusercontent.com/u/9785885?v=3&s=96

I can see if I used that Avatar I would look like a scammer but since I did not have that Avatar how in the hell can you make that association.  Here is a screen picture from my cell phone I was using.  I do not see any resemblance

Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 11:17:53 PM

I can see if I used that Avatar I would look like a scammer but since I did not have that Avatar how in the hell can you make that association.  Here is a screen picture from my cell phone I was using.  I do not see any resemblance

If an avatar is changed it's updated for old messages.
Brewins (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 11:21:52 PM

I can see if I used that Avatar I would look like a scammer but since I did not have that Avatar how in the hell can you make that association.  Here is a screen picture from my cell phone I was using.  I do not see any resemblance

If an avatar is changed it's updated for old messages.

So who changed their Avatar
Come-from-Beyond
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 11:29:23 PM

So who changed their Avatar

Do you mean your avatar?
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: