Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 05:58:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How gullible are you?  (Voting closed: February 02, 2017, 04:52:45 AM)
Not at all - 1 (25%)
Below Average - 2 (50%)
Average - 0 (0%)
Very Gullible - 1 (25%)
Total Voters: 4

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How gullible are you?  (Read 1051 times)
Vod (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 04:52:45 AM

Along with jealousy, everyone is hard wired from birth to be gullible and trust other people.  This is the reason nonsense like religion flourishes, but is also the reason we enjoy movies and books.

Those that are gullible will enjoy movies and video games more, as they are able to believe and immerse themselves in what they see.  

The less gullible are less likely to be conned, but they also tend to be less social.

Where do you think you stand and why?

Personally, I am not very gullible.  I don't enjoy reading fiction books and I inherently do not trust other people.

Note:  Do to the nature of this forum, those admitting they are gullible may find themselves targeted by scammers.  Be careful!

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BuyWithBitcoin.info

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 05:08:24 AM

Not at all, i question everything.
Vod (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 05:12:17 AM

Everyone is gullible to some degree - it's necessary for imagination.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4340
Merit: 3041

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 05:28:58 AM
Merited by Vod (5)

It's necessary for survival. Children instinctively believe anything an adult tells them, which is helpful when they're told why they shouldn't play in traffic, but less helpful when they're told that they were created by an invisible genocidal psychopath who will torture them without end if they don't do exactly what He wants, and that He wants them not to question anything. Of course, gullibility declines with age, so once such an idea is implanted in a child's brain, it's almost impossible to remove in adulthood.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
CryptoGirl17

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 09:45:17 PM

im some what gullible i guess but with everything going on in the world its pretty hard to focus on what really matters.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 10:36:09 PM

Along with jealousy, everyone is hard wired from birth to be gullible and trust other people.  This is the reason nonsense like religion flourishes, but is also the reason we enjoy movies and books.

Those that are gullible will enjoy movies and video games more, as they are able to believe and immerse themselves in what they see.  

The less gullible are less likely to be conned, but they also tend to be less social.

Where do you think you stand and why?

Personally, I am not very gullible.  I don't enjoy reading fiction books and I inherently do not trust other people.

Note:  Do to the nature of this forum, those admitting they are gullible may find themselves targeted by scammers.  Be careful!

well I am not so gullible but I do believe in some stuff,
but sometimes I become so gullible when it comes to some scary stuffs.

ZACHM

Activity: 777
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 11:50:19 PM

I do enjoy books, movies, etc.

But, for the most part, I am not very gullible. I prefer to check facts on things.
When I get those silly forwarded emails, I check the facts and send the correct information back to the person that was stupid enough to forward it to me. I hate it when people mindlessly forward/re-post things without checking the facts. At the very least google it before you keep spreading the nonsense.
tikboyhere

Activity: 108
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 05:14:19 AM

It's necessary for survival. Children instinctively believe anything an adult tells them, which is helpful when they're told why they shouldn't play in traffic, but less helpful when they're told that they were created by an invisible genocidal psychopath who will torture them without end if they don't do exactly what He wants, and that He wants them not to question anything. Of course, gullibility declines with age, so once such an idea is implanted in a child's brain, it's almost impossible to remove in adulthood.
Yes to some degree im gullible. Just like when the person i love the most say things that he wants me to do, ill follow and do it. Also in some movies like korean, im really gullible in believing that the actors are really like a superhero. 😂

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DollarPerHour

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 05:26:19 AM

It's hard for me to learn to trust people. In childhood it was much easier and more interesting. Now the films do not cause any special emotions, only criticize the actors' play and the work of the directors.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 05:58:44 AM

I'm gullible, i trust people easily and could be so emotional.
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 08:22:18 AM

I agree to some degree we are all gullible and this is quite necessary to live a normal life. Yes, we can question everything and refuse to believe in anything but it is not absolute because somewhere and somehow we have to believe just because we have to. And when it comes to online programs, I have been a victim of many scams so am therefore an online gullible LOL. Smiley
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
March 10, 2017, 03:10:31 PM

How gullible am I?

Pretty gullible. After all, I responded to this thread.

Grin

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
ApplePanPine

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 05:13:07 PM

I trust, but I check. By trusting people, we let them know that we rely on them and they are trying to justify this trust. If we do not trust people, they will not feel that they need us and a wall of mistrust may arise.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 05:44:17 PM

Not much, this is one of the reasons I am unable to watch most movies or shows nowadays, I give them a chance but as soon I find a error in the narrative I’m unable to keep watching, also I dislike the abuse of special effects in movies so while some are impressed by the special effects, I’m like, I know the actor is in front of a green screen faking all of that.
Marcus_2017

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 06:44:51 PM

I don't trust anyone. All people are deceiving others. Just some lies does not bring harm to people, some very dangerous. Religion is a dangerous lie because it is aimed at gaining power over man, and it is dangerous to others.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 12:05:36 AM

Totally not gullible. If I won that USD $2 million like that other thread says, I'd never believe it.

Grin

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 12:19:57 AM

It's funny that you have thought about that note, maybe they are going to be really targeted lol.  Grin Cheesy

It depends on what situation is happening, in real life, I'm not that socially well off, but I know how to adjust to certain people and know what is going to do when something happens. I don't get myself to be stupid enough to be also mocked. It just knows what will come next that helps.

In movies, it helps to be a part of it, like what you said, immerse yourself into their shoe, that's an excellent way to show that you have empathy or care about the movie. That's my say on it.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Bubusak

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 03:06:30 PM

Each person is a bit naive, let him say what he says. Try not to be naive, sometimes it's hard.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ✔   ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
▓    PoSToken   ▓  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 04:31:50 PM

Each person is a bit naive, let him say what he says. Try not to be naive, sometimes it's hard.

And let him do what he is going to do. That way we can have more war in the world.

Cool

Chris!
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1122

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 05:38:34 PM

Hey hey hey that's not true. Some of us went to these cults until our parents said we could make our own choices and we never went back! All that stuck was "Thank god..." and "Bless you" when someone sneezes. Which at this point in humanity is just politeness. Once you figure out your parents lied to you about the Easter Bunny, Santa and the Tooth fairy it's fairly obvious that the magic spaghetti monster in the sky isn't something you actually need to worry about. The problem where I live is that the older generation thinks that if you go to cult church you're a good person. If you don't go you're a bad person. It's actually hilarious when these horrible people go to cult church every Sunday but they're overall the worst people out there.

How gullible am I? Over time, with the invention of the internet I've become way less gullible. I question everything and everyone online. Especially on this forum because everyone is trying to make a bitcent. I've also learned from bitcoins that just because your computer system seems secure because no one has hacked your useless email or facebook doesn't mean that they won't steal your bitcoins as soon as you have a balance. I trust absolutely no one with my bitcoins which is the best part about them, I never have to.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: