Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:40:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Delete  (Read 45975 times)
miss.mighty (OP)

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2016, 09:45:23 AM

Still available. Accepting your offers.

m.m
so i guess your method are illegal?
however instead waiting for customer offer about the price which can make someone feel disadvantage ,
i mean for example someone offering you 10$ you accept it, and the other offering you $2 you still accept it ,
why you not just set the price? i am interested to learn more, just sent you pm !

Hey Jasad,

Don't tell me that you think all those digital items that are selling here have been acquired legit way. I am sure that at least every fifth of them here is from suspicious source. However, that is not the topic here and this discussion should be placed in it's own thread at some other part of the forum board. I am sure it would have a lot of participants in the conversation Smiley Anyway, my method is legit. No cracking, hacking, coding, injecting or so.

Considering the price, I am trying to adapt to every member separately balancing the price between his offer and my bottom price. As the last thing I would love to happen is that my buyer felt bad after he get the method I am doing my best to explain what he is going to get before he decide anything or make any payment to me. Few private messages usually is enough to make the things clear for the both sides.

Anyway, as I have mentioned several times, I am not planning to get rich of this so I am not expecting amounts of 200$ or more. At the other side, knowing how many livejas members are not familiar with the method (I would say 99,99%), livejas prices in general and the time that I needed to discover everything I am not going to give away the method for 2, 5 or 10$/e only.

I find this as fair as possible from my side. If someone disagree with that it would be the best to simply skip my thread. No hard feelings from my side.

By the way, I'll try to reply to your pm later today. Kind regards and thanks for showing the interest.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
miss.mighty (OP)

View Profile
October 19, 2016, 12:27:45 PM

I have updated the thread description toward the buyers.

The same way as you guys want to be safe and sure I do want the same too.

Yet, method is available.
NeonFlash

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 05:25:40 AM

Alright. I am interested. Will send you a PM here, let's discuss.
miss.mighty (OP)

View Profile
October 24, 2016, 08:18:20 AM

Alright. I am interested. Will send you a PM here, let's discuss.
Sure. I have sent you private message.

If anyone else is interested feel free to leave a reply or send me an private message.
miss.mighty (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2016, 05:30:47 PM

Method is still available, accepting offers. Please, read the thread completely before sending me a private message.

Thanks.
forumnews

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2016, 10:31:14 AM

my explanation

http://www.pixroute.com/fj6zxiatemn4/Screenshot_1.jpg

miss.mighty (OP)

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 01:08:51 PM

Spam / spy link. Do NOT click.
forumnews

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 04, 2016, 10:38:37 PM

Spy link was with you in PM and you're trying to deceive people. Your Type IP sent to LiveJasmin.
bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 05, 2016, 03:47:57 AM

Spy link was with you in PM and you're trying to deceive people. Your Type IP sent to LiveJasmin.

If you sent the Image by PM then your plan failed, you just successfully recorded the IP address of the forums.

All images embedded within forum posts and PMs are proxied by the server to avoid leaking user IPs to tracker pixels. Nice try though.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=343912.0

{ BitSpill }
miss.mighty (OP)

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 04:10:03 PM

Method available.

Please read the description carefully before contacting me.

Thank you.
EbraL

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2016, 06:22:12 PM

I donT know much about livejasmin, but another site called www.twitch.tv seems to be growing when it comes to pin up like streamers.

You now don`t have to be a gamer to stream there, on www.twitch.tv.

There are channels that stream doing creative stuff and irl stuff like vlogs, You can watch without giving money or donate if you want just to be nice.

Most girls show boobs atleast now and then.

I think more and more girls from livejasmin chooses to stream at twitch instead because it gives more money.
bitspill
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 06:14:00 AM

I donT know much about livejasmin, but another site called www.twitch.tv seems to be growing when it comes to pin up like streamers.

You now don`t have to be a gamer to stream there, on www.twitch.tv.

There are channels that stream doing creative stuff and irl stuff like vlogs, You can watch without giving money or donate if you want just to be nice.

Most girls show boobs atleast now and then.

I think more and more girls from livejasmin chooses to stream at twitch instead because it gives more money. Hahaha! Nope.

NSFW behavior will result in a ban from Twitch, there is no showing of boobs (other than some cleavage)

{ BitSpill }
miss.mighty (OP)

View Profile
December 28, 2016, 05:25:48 PM

I have tried to find any relation of my thread with the Twitch but haven't manage to find any. Despite the fact it is interesting idea of such a website there is nothing else I can find related to livejas or other adult cam sites. Btw, this post looks to me more like an Twitch advertisement lol.

Also, thanks bitspill for the updated info about Twitch.
lockonsk232

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 10, 2017, 01:59:13 PM

i am ready to buy.. pm me if ur interested to sell..lmk.. thanks
miss.mighty (OP)

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 08:55:28 AM

i am ready to buy.. pm me if ur interested to sell..lmk.. thanks
Message sent.

@others:
Method available.

Please read the description carefully before contacting me.

Thank you.
miss.mighty (OP)

View Profile
January 28, 2017, 08:35:27 AM

Bringing this back on top after few days. Please read the description carefully before contacting me.

Thank you.
sheldon1313

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 02:46:53 AM

Don't try to scam people by offering something that people can get for free without a method....livej offer on their own 10 private teasers and if u activate an account another 5 teasears (spy private for 20 seconds). All you have to do is register free on joyourself.com , click on 10 private teasers and thats it....no method , no money spent. if you want more, you can clear browser hystory ,  change ip , and you can register again and get the teasers.

So don't charge people for something they can get free anyway...
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: