Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:27:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So many "Where to invest BTC threads" and so few real investment options. WHY?  (Read 3285 times)
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 09:53:07 AM

Hey guys,

I see every day more and more of these threads asking where to invest BTC emerges. This means people have liquid assets, lots of BTC laying around and nothing legit and real to invest. I m not talking about HYIP and similar scam BS where they promise 3% per day. I m talking about real investments assets, comparable to fiat money options bringing something manageable like 3% a year. There re very few of those.

Is it because crypto owners have become so spoiled and anything below 10% per month is not acceptable to them due to past pumps and dumps of different crypto assets? Is it because of legal issues obtaining BTC? Is it because investment companies do not need money or do not want to tap into this market?

The truth is PEOPLE HAVE GOT MONEY and do not know what to do with it. With fiat, we d have tons of different funds, advisers, firms and so on, LEGIT companies helping you out to invest and differentiate your risk for a fee. True, earning re much more modest compared to yield we ve had in crypto so far. But I always choose sustainability over easy money.

So, what s up? Is crypto community so weak and uninterested to make money?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 11:06:14 AM

I think there are so many bitcoin investment threads but in reality there only legit investment site is because the people in this community are having a hard time whom to trust! I mean majority of use experienced being scammed so it's hard for us to invest again because we are afraid that we might get scam again!
davis196

Activity: 2940
Merit: 904

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 11:21:45 AM

Hey guys,

I see every day more and more of these threads asking where to invest BTC emerges. This means people have liquid assets, lots of BTC laying around and nothing legit and real to invest. I m not talking about HYIP and similar scam BS where they promise 3% per day. I m talking about real investments assets, comparable to fiat money options bringing something manageable like 3% a year. There re very few of those.

Is it because crypto owners have become so spoiled and anything below 10% per month is not acceptable to them due to past pumps and dumps of different crypto assets? Is it because of legal issues obtaining BTC? Is it because investment companies do not need money or do not want to tap into this market?

The truth is PEOPLE HAVE GOT MONEY and do not know what to do with it. With fiat, we d have tons of different funds, advisers, firms and so on, LEGIT companies helping you out to invest and differentiate your risk for a fee. True, earning re much more modest compared to yield we ve had in crypto so far. But I always choose sustainability over easy money.

Most of the bitcoin related businesses are "out of the law" and you have to trust  the business owner.
There`s no administration that regulates these businesses and there`s no guarantee tha they will keep their promises.This is the main reason,i guess.
Anyway,bitcoin is an anti-government currency and we can`t rely on legislation and governmnent clerks.

Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 12:00:35 PM

This problem about the investment business I ever think because bitcoin system works, the legitimate investment business in crypto is almost null, honestly legitimate investment business related to law, it's connected to government, then centralized. Can't be denied.
_nur

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 12:06:44 PM

If you want a real business why not have some equity in an exchange like https://lykke.com/city/

Yes using btc

It's regulated and lead by a proven entrepreneur (founder of Oanda
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 2448

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 12:23:24 PM

Bitcoin is a store of value, and a payment method. Gold is a store of value, but nobody asks where you can invest gold. You can purchase an asset using Bitcoin, and you can expect the asset to increase so that you will make a profit when you sell the asset. It is likely that the asset will be valued in some fiat currency, and that you would probably have been better off by keeping the Bitcoin, and letting it appreciate.

If you are considering lending bitcoin to receive interest payments, then you have to stop and think of the ways the borrower could use the Bitcoin to generate income to pay the interest.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
crazyivan (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 12:28:49 PM

Bitcoin is a store of value, and a payment method. Gold is a store of value, but nobody asks where you can invest gold. You can purchase an asset using Bitcoin, and you can expect the asset to increase so that you will make a profit when you sell the asset. It is likely that the asset will be valued in some fiat currency, and that you would probably have been better off by keeping the Bitcoin, and letting it appreciate.

If you are considering lending bitcoin to receive interest payments, then you have to stop and think of the ways the borrower could use the Bitcoin to generate income to pay the interest.

This is part of the answer. I agreee. I personally see BTC as store of value, not as a medium of exchange. However, at least 50% of holders see it as a currency, as something which might become form of money in the future. This means we have what, $8 billion waiting to be invested in some form. How is it possible nobody s seriously interested in tapping into that potential?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
mainpmf

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 12:31:05 PM

This is so fucking true xD

Well right now I just hold but... i agree. I got tons of money and I don't know what to do with it.
I'd love to have the option of a safe investment, with low rentability no problem.
But there is nearly nothing, 3% a year seems like impossible with btc xD

████████████████████████████
████████▄▄████████▄▄████████
█████▄███▀▀██████▀▀███▄█████
██████▀███▄█▄██▄▄████▀██████
████████████████▄▄████████
████▄▄███████████████▄████
████▄████████████████▀████
████████▀▀▀████▀█▀█████████
██████▄██████████████▄██████
█████▀███▄▄██████▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀████████▀▀████████
Truckcoin

For The Fastest Decentralized Global Market
▬▬     ANN Thread     WhitePaper     Twitter     Facebook     Google+     ▬▬

kumax

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

🚀 🌏

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 12:32:36 PM

This is soooo true! Many people don't realize, that keeping bitcoin is already a some kind of investment.
The truth behing the fact why there is so many threads like this, is because people are greedy and they want to become millionaires within few months. Or at least they think there is some kind of magic which can multiply their money. That is also a main reason why so many people are victims of scams.
traderethereum

Activity: 2842
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 12:36:48 PM

This problem about the investment business I ever think because bitcoin system works, the legitimate investment business in crypto is almost null, honestly legitimate investment business related to law, it's connected to government, then centralized. Can't be denied.

beside that, the investment business itself have got scammed in many times and they lie to people that they are really recommended program. if there is any investment business that really good and recommended program, i am sure that people will make investing in that programs. with  many people knows about bitcoin, i think they will use bitcoin as their real investment.
nara1892

Activity: 1540
Merit: 654

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 01:35:21 PM

if I am not mistaken, the ones who made that threads were newbie or jr. member. I think they are new on bitcoin world, so it is okay to ask actually, but too many related threads aren't good. I think even people give some advice, they just cannot apply it, or even do not have knowledge how to apply.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 01:48:43 PM

I think there are so many bitcoin investment threads but in reality there only legit investment site is because the people in this community are having a hard time whom to trust! I mean majority of use experienced being scammed so it's hard for us to invest again because we are afraid that we might get scam again!

It is not who to trust but many bitcoin ventures are ending as scam due to the anonymous feature that were taken advantage by this investment company.  If we want a legit one many investment requires us not to invest in Bitcoin but rather in fiat money or they need our identity for KYC purposes which many of bitcoin holder doesn't like. So at the end only a handful legit investment serve as an option for bitcoin holder.
jaberwock
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 01:57:43 PM

find an investment that is worth risking an asset that experienced exponential growth over the last year is hard

of course there must be options, but I think people need to find their own answers, so topics about investments are kinda useless

European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 02:00:26 PM

nope. the crypto community is very super interested in stealing money from each other by pretending to offer investments. it's filled with gullible kids and long term internet scum. that's a potent combination.
kumax

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

🚀 🌏

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 02:04:08 PM

nope. the crypto community is very super interested in stealing money from each other by pretending to offer investments. it's filled with gullible kids and long term internet scum. that's a potent combination.
Grin Yeah, because it's the easiest and the quickest way how to get some coins to your pocket. ;-))))
The bad thing is, that it results that almost verey bitcoin user has been scammed already.. it doesn't create a nice picture about bitcoin world. Tongue
Reid

Activity: 2856
Merit: 642

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 02:10:22 PM

I believe the word "spoiled" is really the best for it and you hit it right. Look how it gone up to a whooping almost a thousand. So why should I take that 3 percent a year if I can do more than that.
Let us face it. This investment industry should not be mimicking how the banks do it. Giving just a little percentage to people when all of them are going to places they want because of how large they can get by investing our own money that is kept there.
There should be something different to make it inviting to people and still I dont see it. It is better to just put it in a gambling site investment than those who offers sure but low.
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 02:18:09 PM

On these threads I saw most of the people are suggesting for to start trade and some of them are suggesting to invest in ICOs and some else. These options are really lesser because most of the people here are doing that less investment and in these options the investors are earning a good amount of money just like me I am investing only in trade and ICOs and having some bitcoins holded and only with these options I am earning a good income which is enough for me.
(o)(o)ilikeboobs(o)(o)

Activity: 826
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 02:18:52 PM

Not all coin projects are fail, their are some coins which are  worthy to invest for long time and you can earn good returns, like ICN, GNT, DECENT this are some coins which are worthy in long time.
puremage111

Activity: 1568
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 02:25:41 PM

Hey guys,

Well personally if i have like tons of money, i would rather be like you, picking up stability over easy money.

But due to the funds i have now is less < $100,000, i will prefer to go and invest in ico and trade altcoins, in that way i can only reach my $100,000 fast. As if i get $100,000, i would put in bank or something, even with 6% per anum, 0.5% per month, i am good with it because

$100,000 * 0.5% = $500 / month, in my country is like 2K, which is almost a salary of a normal employee.

I don't plan to work full time and under some people because it is really suffer as i doesn't have any free time.

That's why i m learning all the thing like how to trade altcoins, check the genuine and legal of a project, as i have only $1000 now, i will need to x 100 to reach my target, therefore, going pump and dump and yolo crypto assets is my way to reach the goal Smiley
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 02:35:50 PM

Nobody can be trusted with money and if you are dreaming about making money passively handing over your money to third party, than that will not be sustainable. They will be either greedy or their strategy may fail at some point so they can't send out profit, ultimately they will have no choice rather than running away with what is left.

Best way is to learn crypto trading and start making some profit out of your bitcoin rather than trusting any third party/person.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: