Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:40:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I'm Long on Reddcoin  (Read 6226 times)
Columbo999 (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 10:05:05 AM

Hi all

As Reddcoin reached their 3rd Birthday just a few days ago, I thought I'd share with you the Crypto I have most been involved with for the last 3 years since it founded. Full disclosure, I have held this coin from the very start and have seen its price fluctuate vastly over the last 3 years. I remember in mid 2014 when I gathered some spare parts off Gumtree (an Australian Craigslist) and built a mining rig in a milk crate. At no point however did I consider selling any of my coins, as this is a coin that I believe can provide significant societal value once awareness increases. As always do your own research

What is Reddcoin?
Reddcoin is the social currency that enriches people's social lives and makes digital currency easy for the general public. Reddcoin plans to achieve this by integrating a digital currency platform seamlessly with all major social networks to make the process of sending and receiving money fun and rewarding for everyone.

YouTube Link

Why Reddcoin?
First, I love the idea of Crypto Currency as a way to give thanks within social communities. Whether thanking a YouTuber, Twitch Streamer, musician, artist, or even just a friend, I am fond of the idea of being able to give more than an upvote or a "like".

Second, I feel as though making a Crypto Currency based around social media makes it more accessible. Everyone has heard of Bitcoin, but when I consider its market sector it is in a weird situation. I know that many of those who are passionate about Crypto as the future of decentralized currency have their concerns about Bitcoin (processing time, increasing difficulty/lack of profitability etc.). In contrast, there are billions of people who are afraid of the concept of Bitcoin, think it is too complicated to setup etc. I like to consider Reddcoin as the happy medium between those two, and feel it has a lot of potential to grow as social media continues to become a constant part of day to day life.

Finally, the community around Reddcoin is very friendly and helpful. We have a great lead dev in Cryptognasher, a ReddHeads newspaper and head office in Belgium See Here , a SubReddit of people looking to contribute, and a Slack of inner circle Reddheads who contribute their ideas on the coin daily.

Concluding
As someone who considers Crypto to be one of my main passions and hobbies, I have seen unfathomable amounts of gimmick coins come and go in the last few years. New ideas popping up one day for an "ICO", only to have the developer give up on the project, or run off with the money. Having survived 3 years and still having a strong community, I consider Reddcoin to be different to these, and has the potential to provide a lot of value to the internet as awareness increases.

If anyone has any questions or comments on the coin and my views, I'd love to discuss with you.

Cheers

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
J1mb0

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 10:37:25 AM

The only problem is that reddit is a niche affair, really - and who's to say it will still be around in five years time. Social media is so fickle.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Columbo999 (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 11:14:33 AM

The only problem is that reddit is a niche affair, really - and who's to say it will still be around in five years time. Social media is so fickle.

Sorry for any confusion. Despite the double D in Redd, Reddcoin is not affiliated with Reddit at all Smiley
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2017, 01:04:42 PM

I'm also an early supporter of Reddcoin. There was a lot of hype that huge social media platforms, such as Facebook, Youtube, Twitter etc., will integrate Reddcoins for tipping and many people jumped in. Unfortunately, they were impatient and run out. But the project still continues its advancement and with the introduction of Redd ID I expect to see more users coming in. As I know, new wallets are in development and site is also under rebuilding. So, there are a lot of room for future growth.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Rockie1234

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 06:09:36 PM

Hi all

As Reddcoin reached their 3rd Birthday just a few days ago, I thought I'd share with you the Crypto I have most been involved with for the last 3 years since it founded. Full disclosure, I have held this coin from the very start and have seen its price fluctuate vastly over the last 3 years. I remember in mid 2014 when I gathered some spare parts off Gumtree (an Australian Craigslist) and built a mining rig in a milk crate. At no point however did I consider selling any of my coins, as this is a coin that I believe can provide significant societal value once awareness increases. As always do your own research

What is Reddcoin?
Reddcoin is the social currency that enriches people's social lives and makes digital currency easy for the general public. Reddcoin plans to achieve this by integrating a digital currency platform seamlessly with all major social networks to make the process of sending and receiving money fun and rewarding for everyone.

YouTube Link

Why Reddcoin?
First, I love the idea of Crypto Currency as a way to give thanks within social communities. Whether thanking a YouTuber, Twitch Streamer, musician, artist, or even just a friend, I am fond of the idea of being able to give more than an upvote or a "like".

Second, I feel as though making a Crypto Currency based around social media makes it more accessible. Everyone has heard of Bitcoin, but when I consider its market sector it is in a weird situation. I know that many of those who are passionate about Crypto as the future of decentralized currency have their concerns about Bitcoin (processing time, increasing difficulty/lack of profitability etc.). In contrast, there are billions of people who are afraid of the concept of Bitcoin, think it is too complicated to setup etc. I like to consider Reddcoin as the happy medium between those two, and feel it has a lot of potential to grow as social media continues to become a constant part of day to day life.

Finally, the community around Reddcoin is very friendly and helpful. We have a great lead dev in Cryptognasher, a ReddHeads newspaper and head office in Belgium See Here , a SubReddit of people looking to contribute, and a Slack of inner circle Reddheads who contribute their ideas on the coin daily.

Concluding
As someone who considers Crypto to be one of my main passions and hobbies, I have seen unfathomable amounts of gimmick coins come and go in the last few years. New ideas popping up one day for an "ICO", only to have the developer give up on the project, or run off with the money. Having survived 3 years and still having a strong community, I consider Reddcoin to be different to these, and has the potential to provide a lot of value to the internet as awareness increases.

If anyone has any questions or comments on the coin and my views, I'd love to discuss with you.

Cheers

So you claim that you've been a long-time RDD supporter but you have a newbie account with almost all of its 8 posts about Reddcoin? This is obviously an alt of the other guy who was spamming threads about "staking" RDD just a day or two ago. Once a coin has gone as low as 2 satoshi (basically just a Yobit pump coin), there is clearly no way back. I understand you want to hype your coin but speaking realistically as someone who ISN'T a bagholder of RDD, there isn;t much point.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 06:19:23 PM

What Redcoin or Reddcoin (which came out afterwards) ?

Yup serious innovations goin on' ..they added a 'D' to the name.  Cheesy

FUD first & ask questions later™
jeffthebaker
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 06:31:58 PM

Hi all

As Reddcoin reached their 3rd Birthday just a few days ago

Stopped reading after here. The fact that Reddcoin just celebrated its 3rd birthday is proof enough not to invest. Shitcoins have a short life span, and 3 years is way past its expiration date. Reddcoin is stale, old, musty. No thanks.
Columbo999 (OP)

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 11:21:50 PM

So you claim that you've been a long-time RDD supporter but you have a newbie account with almost all of its 8 posts about Reddcoin? This is obviously an alt of the other guy who was spamming threads about "staking" RDD just a day or two ago. Once a coin has gone as low as 2 satoshi (basically just a Yobit pump coin), there is clearly no way back. I understand you want to hype your coin but speaking realistically as someone who ISN'T a bagholder of RDD, there isn;t much point.

Appreciate the mindless accusation, but I dont use alt accounts. I have one account here and one on Reddit (different name, as explained in another post). You can see my posts about Reddcoin from 2014. Just because I am very inactive here (with good reason, there is some absolute garbage to be found on this website), doesn't mean I would bother with a second account when I barely spend any time on the first.

As I said, do your own research
flipme

Activity: 2170
Merit: 640

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 12:27:16 AM

LOL! I mean shorting it, even if possible would be pretty pointless at 2 sats, wouldn't it?

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Huge Black Woman

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 01:08:03 AM

I remember in mid 2014 when I gathered some spare parts off Gumtree (an Australian Craigslist) and built a mining rig in a milk crate.
I hopes y'all kept thet milk crate, 'cause itsa gon' be the only thing thet holds its value.  RDD o' whateva that thang's called, it's gon' be goin' ta zero along wit' all these otha shits.
kissmarx

Activity: 1106

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 01:12:11 AM

I'm new to Reddcoin. But I'm glad because right now it is 16 Satoshis  Grin Cool
shane

Activity: 756
Merit: 503

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 01:13:19 AM

I SELL ALL OF MY REDDCOIN AT 7SAT SHIT IM NOOB TRADER Sad
I BUY AT 20SAT SELL AT 10SAT BUY BACK AT 10 SAT SELL AT 13 BUY BACK AGAIN AT 8SAT SELL AT 7SAT (LOOOONG TIME AGO)

▄▄██████▄▄
      ╓▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███▄╖
   ▄███▀▀≈╜▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀╙≈▀▀███▄
 ▄██▀▄▓▀▄██▀╜    ╙▀██▄▀▓▄▀██▄
▐██,██║N▀`          '▀N║██ ██▌
██╜██╜╗                ╔╙██╙██
▐█▌█║                ║█µ▓▐█▌
▐█▌ ▐█║                ║█▌ ▐█▌
▐█▌▐╗█║                ║█╔▌▐█▌
██║▐█▄",              ,"▄█▌║██
▐██ ▀██½█▄▄        ▄▄█½██▀╓██▌
 ▀██▓▄▀▀╥▀▀▀      ▀▀▀╥▀▀▄▓██▀
   ▀▀███▓▄ª▀██████▀Q▄▓███▀▀
      ╙▀▀██▓▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀╜
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄       ▄▄        ▄▄    ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄      ,▄▄▄
  ▄███▀▀▀▀███▄  ▄██▀▀▀██  ▄██████████   ███     ▐██▄       ██▌   █████  ▀███    ▄███▀
 ▐██▀      ▀██▌▐█▀        ██▀          █████    ▐████╗     ██▌           ╙▀█▀ ,███▀
 ██▌        ▐██           ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███ ███   ▐██▀██▄    ██▌   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ╙ ╔███"
▐██          ██▌          ████████   ███   ███  ▐██ `▀██▄  ██▌   ███████▀   ▄███,
 ██▌        ▐██           ██        ███     ██▌ ▐██   ╙███╗██▌            ,██████▄
 ▐██▄      ▄██▌▐█▄        ██▄      ███       █▌ ▐██     ╙████▌           ╔███  ▀██▄
  ▀███▄▄▄▄███▀  ▀██▄▄▄██  ▀█████  ███           ▐██       ▀██▌   █████  ▄██▌    ▀███▄
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀  ▀▀▀             ▀▀        ▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀"      "▀▀▀

Pearls Before Swine

Activity: 1190
Merit: 306

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 01:20:25 AM

Not to mention that other coins,  like doge and even bitcoin itself can do everything reddcoin was meant to do.  There just isn't a compelling reason for anyone to own it.  I realize people are trying to hype it on this forum, but people who buy it now are just asking for trouble.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 01:32:57 AM

I'm new to Reddcoin. But I'm glad because right now it is 16 Satoshis  Grin Cool

You know there is an alt speculation bubble when even obscure coins that have gotten kicked out of Polo are now being pumped. I wonder if Bittrex is going to see action on some of their other coins too?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 01:58:22 AM

You know there is an alt speculation bubble when even obscure coins that have gotten kicked out of Polo are now being pumped. I wonder if Bittrex is going to see action on some of their other coins too?
Maybe someday bittrex will also follow the polo trail to pump their old coins. Why in each price exchanger each coin is different Huh

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
kissmarx

Activity: 1106

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2017, 02:32:58 AM

Well i will just enjoy the ride  Grin

Bought them low and now sold some of them higher.   Grin
BitWhale

Activity: 279
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 04:17:29 PM
Last edit: May 19, 2017, 06:48:59 PM by BitWhale

Let me know if I'm wrong, but if I post content on Reddit for free and you tip me, I'd be thankful, BUT, that content was posted for free one way or the other... I was going to post it either way. So in the end, that tip to me was pointless, other than to say "thank you" (which btw, a simple "Thank you" is just as good to me as a 0.20 cent tip). By no means did that tip influence that first post, but it might influence my next post (hoping to get more tips).

That assumes that tipping is supposed to motivate users to create better content.

Other than to say thank you, what is the point of tipping? And why not just say "Thank you" instead? Most of us won't bend down to pick up a Nickle now a days, so unless 1k people are tipping the OP 0.20 cents, I don't see it being much motivation.

Do we really want to create a social media culture of money-hungry people "posting better content" in the hopes of getting paid? Tongue lol, I know the content I posted on Steem was by no means "better content", it was more like fishing. I just kept posting shit until something paid off lmao. If anything I'd imagine it increases spam/duplicate content instead of cuts down on it, after all, it's much harder to do something for free than under the guise of getting paid.

Inevitably, the profitable business model will be quantity over quality in a for-profit social media business, simply because the more articles you have out the more "fish" you are catching in your "net", regardless of quality of content.

Also, people are so stingey in this world, I really have a hard time seeing anyone have a $100 wallet purely to tip others with, but maybe I'm a bit more cut-throat in that way. You definitely aren't going to get a tip out of me haha. If you can get the same information for free, I gaurantee that the vast majority will go that direction without tipping.

It seems to me like it's some weird altruistic behavior that only a small percentage of actual reddit users would follow through with.

Please correct me/explain to me why tipping is an important integration to a platform like Reddit? (this also applies to any of the for-profit social media platforms like Steem & Synereo).

Thanks! Enjoy the convo!

Edit: Also, what would be the benefits of using a altcoin to make trading among social media sites more "stream line". Unless you have alot of people accepting that coin as payment you might as well be using bitcoin to cut out the step of having to exchange REDD to Bitcoin (if we are talking "stream line") and even then its still hard to spend bitcoin for the average joe. Fees currently make that unplausible for micro transactions, all other alts are hard to buy anything with. It's check mate lol.

Also, I know if I ever send anyone money on the forums, I do it with Paypal so when I don't receive what I ordered I can get my money back. People on Social Media are dumb, you are going to have to protect them from themselves otherwise it's going to be a shit storm lol.

7enuke

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

REDDCoin - Great return

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:54:00 AM

Just think. If FACEBOOK or YouTube will want use Redd-ID on their sites how much will be cost REDD

REDD-ID: Identify yourself!
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 05:08:30 AM

Not to mention that other coins,  like doge and even bitcoin itself can do everything reddcoin was meant to do.  There just isn't a compelling reason for anyone to own it.  I realize people are trying to hype it on this forum, but people who buy it now are just asking for trouble.

OMG why you FUD mah coin ? You knows it has tipping and community so STFU TROLLZ !!!!!1111

PS:
Redcoin is better LOL

FUD first & ask questions later™
7enuke

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

REDDCoin - Great return

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 05:19:16 AM

POLO add REDD in Trade List again.
Volume BIG up 2550 BTC (Bittrex have 6.5BTC fee in day)

REDD-ID: Identify yourself!
Wolf_of_Wallstreet

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 03:31:40 PM

Is Reddcoin going to implement segwit?  Huh
There is still a value difference from RDD to DGB in volume.
This could push value up to 100%.

RDD .00000084 Supply  8,107,031,908 DGB
DGB .00000708 Supply 28,514,809,250 RDD
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 03:40:45 PM

I think these new big investors are not this much idiot to pump your dumping. lol

🖤😏
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 03:49:51 PM

I saw a lot of my friends on Facebook say the are going long on RDD. I wonder if it is too late to enter RDD now or wait until the markets relax a bit? What would be your entry point for a long term hold any ideas?

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
okbit

Activity: 259

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:18:54 PM

Is tipping something Redd has today or just in development. I can not find a link to any existing tipping apps
RewFrew

Activity: 560
Merit: 140

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 05:07:15 PM

I saw a lot of my friends on Facebook say the are going long on RDD. I wonder if it is too late to enter RDD now or wait until the markets relax a bit? What would be your entry point for a long term hold any ideas?

DONT Cares about the price going high.
There is only one rule for buying: buy at stagnation/consolidation level and hold for months.
i just sell my RDD yesterday after a nice profit and Went All in with Verge, it have bether returns for the next weeks months.

sonic212

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 05:31:11 PM

I do not think it's too late to enter RRD, maybe with you behind it, you can find it where you will go in to find out how the RRD is at its lowest point.
65dos

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 15, 2017, 01:24:05 PM

I like Reddcoin, it is still developing and the price will grow
Pages: 1 2 [All]
  Print  

Jump to: