Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 11:43:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: software to trade on multiple exchanges? (not bot)  (Read 374 times)
aaseb (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 04:42:31 PM

Hi,
I would find it convenient to have a software that could let me trade on multiple exchanges to have an overview of all my orders in one place.
I think I had found an android app that was doing that but I'd like something for PC
anything like that out there?
Thanks
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 06:08:09 PM

Hi,
I would find it convenient to have a software that could let me trade on multiple exchanges to have an overview of all my orders in one place.
I think I had found an android app that was doing that but I'd like something for PC
Thanks
If your time permits, please share any screen shot of that app. I just want to know how would be the interface on multiple exchanges.

In PC, you can easily switch windows/tabs to follow the overviews of multiple exchanges and to trade them. I guess MT4 kind of software also allows one exchange at a time. I have not seen any such platform for multiple exchanges.
MadGamer
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1031

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 06:33:57 PM

Hi,
Thanks

C.A.T is probably the best you could ever find on the market and there is Gunbot too but It only supports Poloniex and It's new compared to CAT and It got released a few months back . cat is actively being developed for years now and the beta for 4.7 was released a couple of days ago.
I doubt the app you are using is legit or really well built but the bot I mentioned definitely worth it from the reviews and feedback I have read.
I just saw that you want a bot but I still think the options I gave will still work If you disable some features.
aaseb (OP)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 08:02:50 PM

the android app was ztrader :
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co.bandicoot.ztrader

but it's really not convenient to trade on my phone. And you can't get a global overview.
What I'm looking for is something like magnr (magnr.com) but using api instead of paying extra fees for an external service.
maybe CAT could be an option but i find it really expensive.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 31, 2017, 07:18:31 AM

the android app was ztrader :
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co.bandicoot.ztrader

but it's really not convenient to trade on my phone. And you can't get a global overview.
What I'm looking for is something like magnr (magnr.com) but using api instead of paying extra fees for an external service.
maybe CAT could be an option but i find it really expensive.

it might be expensive but how about its results? Bandicoot. Ztrader or cat may solve your problem. In my opinion this makes things easy for traders. I don't even know that this kind software exist as I have loose hope on bots. As a traders we should always seeks for those software that make trading easier for us.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: