Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:18:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What happen to my friend rizzlarolla?  (Read 1867 times)
whothefuckareyou (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2016, 02:38:17 PM

She was very active poster here in meta. Then suddenly she was gone. She don't post anymore. Anyone know her fate?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
snipie
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1140

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
December 30, 2016, 06:18:07 PM

She was very active poster here in meta. Then suddenly she was gone. She don't post anymore. Anyone know her fate?

(s)he isn't that active lately https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=506438
Last three posts November 14 then 30 then December 01 but (s)he connected in December 25 so just send him/her a private message
Edit : looking agressive

Timelord2067
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 2217

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 10:57:30 AM

(s)he isn't that active lately https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=506438
Last three posts November 14 then 30 then December 01 but (s)he connected in December 25 so just send him/her a private message
Edit : looking aggressive

I've been wondering the same - am posting to follow this thread.

Joel_Jantsen
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1308

Get your game girl

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 03:35:51 PM

They gave up I believe.Kudos to the guy for all the hard work of spotting the account farmers.Most of the time,they were frustrated with the amount of crap taking around the forum.Also,tell me you're one of the account farmers tagged by him.
 Btw after checking their recent posts,they were active just 2 days back?

3 months later, many bumps, multiple prompts from others.
Still theymos can't be bothered to respond or press that button.

Shambles.
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
January 04, 2017, 10:41:44 PM

They gave up I believe.Kudos to the guy for all the hard work of spotting the account farmers.Most of the time,they were frustrated with the amount of crap taking around the forum.Also,tell me you're one of the account farmers tagged by him.
 Btw after checking their recent posts,they were active just 2 days back?

3 months later, many bumps, multiple prompts from others.
Still theymos can't be bothered to respond or press that button.

Shambles.

We'll have to double our efforts in rizzlarolla's absence.

rizzlarolla

Activity: 812
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 10:03:52 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2017, 10:14:04 PM by rizzlarolla

Hey guys (and gals) i'm still around. (there is only 1 of me JJ!)
I'm here cos i love Bitcoin, but not sure where i'm going now. (banned? and tagged? the irony!)

I spent my first year on bitcointalk exclusively posting in the Neucoin ANN thread. Keeping the daft from being scammed.
Neucoin invited "us" bitcoiners to review their whitepaper. I accepted that challenge.
Neucoin said they were better than Bitcoin. I (and others members - respect) proved that to be incorrect.
That took a year of my life. I did it for Bitcoin.

I then stumbled upon Decred. I exposed their "fatal" flaws.
Launch was delayed for a few weeks to address some of my concerns.
The biggest flaws were not addressed. Decred is failing. Decred will continue to fail.
The flaws are fatal in the long term.

I only posted there for a few weeks.
I had learned from my Neucoin days that not everyone else wants to learn. (my word against the rich and famous)
I left Decred and their shills to fail. They will fail because of greed.
There are hundreds of these type of coins, many much worse than Decred.

I then stumbled across the blindingly clear farming of accounts on an industrial scale.
I showed how there are more farmed accounts now registering - and staying - than real members.
I listed around 500 - nearly all active - farmed accounts. I don't want to list the others, forever more.

A little help from staff would have been nice. Not just members working like fuck with one arm tied behind their backs.
Tied behind their backs by theymos. (too be fair here, he also ties the arms of some mods)

In the few years i have posted here i have earned exactly 0 bitcoins.
Neucoin and Decred have scammed made millions.
The farmed accounts are making thousands of $/m for their owners.

theymos couldn't even do the courtesy of a single reply in my farmer thread.
Maybe he knew he wouldn't fool me.

Dunno, Just seems to me theymos must be the "master farmer scammer" here.
It is all stacked in their favour. Real people mean shit here now.
This forum is dragging the image of Bitcoin and bitcoiners down. Just like Neucoin did.

-----------------

Btw, on a different lighter note. Any support would be gladly received!  
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1726953.msg17373136#msg17373136
Timelord2067
Legendary

💲🏎️💨🚓

View Profile
January 05, 2017, 10:24:19 PM

Hey guys (and gals) i'm still around. (there is only 1 of me JJ!)
I'm here cos i love Bitcoin, but not sure where i'm going now. (banned? and tagged? the irony!)

Dunno, Just seems to me theymos must be the "master farmer scammer" here.
It is all stacked in their favour. Real people mean shit here now.
This forum is dragging the image of Bitcoin and bitcoiners down. Just like Neucoin did.

Will PM you when I get a chance.

rizzlarolla

View Profile
January 20, 2017, 05:46:56 PM

Moved from https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1397579.msg17526421#msg17526421

A lot of attack against Lauda lately. I support her work that she is doing in the bitmixer signature campaign. The posts of those users seems of better quality as of these latest 2 months.  I don't support her tagging accounts without evidence  and I agree with Shorena in this.

I've only seen a few lightweight attacks, am i missing something?

So, you haven't posted for over two and half years, till in the last 6 weeks, then you been studying bitmix poster quality, ha, makes sense, not.
Have you applied to join bitmix yet?

Johny, have you just bought that account?

Yes, obviously. It was apparently purchased by someone who is a supporter of Lauda.....just sayin

Yes obviously, that is the obvious answer.

But really, he's probably just bought the account to sig spam or scam.
Just easing his way back in, unnoticed, talking of quality to slip into a campaign or gain cred.
Probably he doesn't give two hoots about Lauda.

But that is slightly less obvious, so will go completely over most heads here.
Or will appear to.

I asked if johnyBigs had bought his account. Fair question?
It had been inactive for over 2 and half years until 2 months back.

My answer to Quickseller was sarcasm, did it not come over that way?

It is really interesting to see how good you tag along together. Investigating such case I can confirm like Gunthar that Quickseller is using not only gorgon as his alt account but also rizzlarolla. The way you write is almost identical so I have no doubts that you are alts of each other trying to fight Lauda for her good work that she is doing in the forum.

Oh, clearly not.
"Investigating such case I can confirm...." BS. What investigation?
(btw, has gorgon been connected to Quickseller?)
I'm not trying to fight Lauda. (nearly every other mod/admin yes) I would like to hear if Lauda see it differently?

Investigating such case I can confirm like Gunthar that Quickseller is using not only gorgon as his alt account but also rizzlarolla. The way you write is almost identical so I have no doubts that you are alts of each other trying to fight Lauda for her good work that she is doing in the forum.
I really doubt that. It seems like you're just trying to take a jab at someone because they criticized you.

Indeed.

Please check all the posts of rizzlarolla and Quickseller and you will agree with me. Not only the writing style but also their way of thinking is almost identical.
I cannot agree with this. rizzlarolla has a strong negative stance on the topic of Bought/Farmed accounts when I would expect that QS is on the complete opposite side. I also disagree that their language is the same, although I may be wrong.

Thanks again. That is what i thought, complete opposite side of Quickseller.

(i then had a rant off topic here)

Then,
*IF* rizzlarolla is an alt of the Alt known as quickseller it could explain why rizzlarolla never responded over the last two months to this request of mine:

WoW. Not sure yet how to take this, but johnyBigs is straight in,

Finally someone with a sane brain in this forum. During my almost 4 years of stay here you are the only person who accuses people with evidence and that is only to be respected. Quickseller together with rizzlarolla are trying to end as many accounts who are an obstacle to their scamming games as they can. I am giving you a green rating only for your work you do here Timelord.

As i said, the johnyBigs account is 4 years old, but has been inactive for 2 and half years.
All my listed farmed accounts are backed up with evidence, which has been barely challenged, because it is proof.
Look at the 90 accounts i listed to help Chris! in his "known alts" investigation. Not 1 account has objected.
What scamming have i done? What have i done even remotely scammy? BS.

johnyBigs, you never answered. Did you buy that account?
JohnyBigs

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 12:51:39 PM

Moved from https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1397579.msg17526421#msg17526421

A lot of attack against Lauda lately. I support her work that she is doing in the bitmixer signature campaign. The posts of those users seems of better quality as of these latest 2 months.  I don't support her tagging accounts without evidence  and I agree with Shorena in this.

I've only seen a few lightweight attacks, am i missing something?

So, you haven't posted for over two and half years, till in the last 6 weeks, then you been studying bitmix poster quality, ha, makes sense, not.
Have you applied to join bitmix yet?

Johny, have you just bought that account?

Yes, obviously. It was apparently purchased by someone who is a supporter of Lauda.....just sayin

Yes obviously, that is the obvious answer.

But really, he's probably just bought the account to sig spam or scam.
Just easing his way back in, unnoticed, talking of quality to slip into a campaign or gain cred.
Probably he doesn't give two hoots about Lauda.

But that is slightly less obvious, so will go completely over most heads here.
Or will appear to.

I asked if johnyBigs had bought his account. Fair question?
It had been inactive for over 2 and half years until 2 months back.

My answer to Quickseller was sarcasm, did it not come over that way?

It is really interesting to see how good you tag along together. Investigating such case I can confirm like Gunthar that Quickseller is using not only gorgon as his alt account but also rizzlarolla. The way you write is almost identical so I have no doubts that you are alts of each other trying to fight Lauda for her good work that she is doing in the forum.

Oh, clearly not.
"Investigating such case I can confirm...." BS. What investigation?
(btw, has gorgon been connected to Quickseller?)
I'm not trying to fight Lauda. (nearly every other mod/admin yes) I would like to hear if Lauda see it differently?

Investigating such case I can confirm like Gunthar that Quickseller is using not only gorgon as his alt account but also rizzlarolla. The way you write is almost identical so I have no doubts that you are alts of each other trying to fight Lauda for her good work that she is doing in the forum.
I really doubt that. It seems like you're just trying to take a jab at someone because they criticized you.

Indeed.

Please check all the posts of rizzlarolla and Quickseller and you will agree with me. Not only the writing style but also their way of thinking is almost identical.
I cannot agree with this. rizzlarolla has a strong negative stance on the topic of Bought/Farmed accounts when I would expect that QS is on the complete opposite side. I also disagree that their language is the same, although I may be wrong.

Thanks again. That is what i thought, complete opposite side of Quickseller.

(i then had a rant off topic here)

Then,
*IF* rizzlarolla is an alt of the Alt known as quickseller it could explain why rizzlarolla never responded over the last two months to this request of mine:

WoW. Not sure yet how to take this, but johnyBigs is straight in,

Finally someone with a sane brain in this forum. During my almost 4 years of stay here you are the only person who accuses people with evidence and that is only to be respected. Quickseller together with rizzlarolla are trying to end as many accounts who are an obstacle to their scamming games as they can. I am giving you a green rating only for your work you do here Timelord.

As i said, the johnyBigs account is 4 years old, but has been inactive for 2 and half years.
All my listed farmed accounts are backed up with evidence, which has been barely challenged, because it is proof.
Look at the 90 accounts i listed to help Chris! in his "known alts" investigation. Not 1 account has objected.
What scamming have i done? What have i done even remotely scammy? BS.

johnyBigs, you never answered. Did you buy that account?

No. I have been absent because of other duties. Do you really think a bought account will stay inactive by not joining signature or trying to scam in digital goods or currency exchange board ?
rizzlarolla

View Profile
January 23, 2017, 11:08:09 PM

No. I have been absent because of other duties. Do you really think a bought account will stay inactive by not joining signature or trying to scam in digital goods or currency exchange board ?

Huh er yes,

Your account was inactive over 2 and a half years - fact. Then it was "hacked", then you bought it, weeks ago - speculation.
I have no proof, i only asked a question. "Johny, have you just bought that account?"

You praise Lauda's work, then after our scuffle and your baseless accusation/deflection, you praise Timelord2067 and give him trust.
You accuse me of being an alt of Quickseller - no evidence - claiming an investigation - not even a realistic accusation.

Finally you answered.
I am sure i'm right. I'll sit back and watch.
JohnyBigs

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 06:58:11 AM

Huh er yes,

Your account was inactive over 2 and a half years - fact. Then it was "hacked", then you bought it, weeks ago - speculation.
I have no proof, i only asked a question. "Johny, have you just bought that account?"

You praise Lauda's work, then after our scuffle and your baseless accusation/deflection, you praise Timelord2067 and give him trust.
You accuse me of being an alt of Quickseller - no evidence - claiming an investigation - not even a realistic accusation.

Finally you answered.

I did change my password because of the forum database leaked in May 2015. I heard it was being sold in the hidden internet. Does this make me a bought or hacked account according to your little dirty mind ? You sit back and watch, I'll do the same with you and your master Quickseller.
Quickseller
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2870
Merit: 2300

View Profile
January 24, 2017, 07:26:47 AM

Huh er yes,

Finally you answered.

I did change my password because of the forum database leaked in May 2015. I heard it was being sold in the hidden internet. Does this make me a bought or hacked account according to your little dirty mind ? You sit back and watch, I'll do the same with you and your master Quickseller.
It is kinda weird that you were absent for so long (since late 2014), yet now you know so much about me. When you left very few people knew about me around here, and I started to become more well known many months after you became inactive. Now you know enough about me to have a strong opinion of me.

Also Lauda was even less well known as of when you left, and was probably even considered a signature spammer back then. Now you are suddenly a Lauda supporter Roll Eyes

I think rizzlarolla is right about you being an obviously hacked account.
rizzlarolla

View Profile
January 25, 2017, 06:43:41 PM

Huh er yes,

Finally you answered.

Watching.

"I did change my password" Ok, when?
"I heard it was being sold in the hidden internet." What is the "hidden internet"?
"your little dirty mind ?" my dirty little mind (gap) ? (question mark)
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
January 25, 2017, 06:57:19 PM

Also Lauda was even less well known as of when you left, and was probably even considered a signature spammer back then. Now you are suddenly a Lauda supporter Roll Eyes
That's highly unusual. Usually it's the other way around, with alts mud slinging at me. A known tactic by you-know-who.

Strange indeed. You two have complete opposite stances on account trading/farming.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
JohnyBigs

View Profile
January 26, 2017, 02:09:10 PM

Huh er yes,

Finally you answered.

Watching.

"I did change my password" Ok, when?
"I heard it was being sold in the hidden internet." What is the "hidden internet"?
"your little dirty mind ?" my dirty little mind (gap) ? (question mark)

"After I returned here in December"
"Hidden internet is part of internet which is accessible through some special tools"
"Your little dirty mind is your little dirty mind"

rizzlarolla

View Profile
January 30, 2017, 08:37:54 PM

I then stumbled upon Decred. I exposed their "fatal" flaws.
Launch was delayed for a few weeks to address some of my concerns.
The biggest flaws were not addressed. Decred is failing. Decred will continue to fail.
The flaws are fatal in the long term.

I only posted there for a few weeks.
I had learned from my Neucoin days that not everyone else wants to learn. (my word against the rich and famous)
I left Decred and their shills to fail. They will fail because of greed.
There are hundreds of these type of coins, many much worse than Decred.

Decred was approx 0.0005btc when i posted that. Today it trades at 0.0021btc. 200% pump up.
(they never did thank me for having to delay launch in order to correct some technical flaws)

I used to have that effect on neucoin. (not that big - 200%! wow, they must fear my words) The dev counter pump.
neucoin, now de-listed after trading price fell to1 satoshi.

Decred's fatal flaw's are still there - Greed.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: