Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:29:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Trouble with 8 gtx 1070 asus z270 p  (Read 261 times)
adamantasaurus (OP)

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 05:20:31 PM

I was hoping someone could help me out with this, so I had 7 cards showing up in my device manager no problem. test ran claymore and it was working fine with 7 gpus then I put my pagefile size to min: 16384 and max: 20000 restarted the computer ran claymore again and it came up with a fatal error I didn't have time to read it all but it said something about my fan and then windows automatically shutdown and it said it had to repair itself because there was a problem. I let it restore windows and when I logged back in I checked my device manager and 7 of the gpus were there but there was an error 43 next to one of them. I switched out the risers didn't change then I switch to a different slot on my mobo and it worked so I thought maybe the slot on the mobo is messed up I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers didn't work then I tried discharging all the power from it, didn't work. I disabled the driver and then reenabled it and IT WORKED I had 7 showing up again. So I still had to figure out the 8th card with the m.2 drive so I shutdown my computer and was moving the m.2 pcie adapter around finally got it in place and turned my computer back on. Went to device manager and now only 6 cards are showing up the 7th card is not even showing up not even an error 43. I hope I didn't fry my mobo or something. I hope someone could help me figure this out?

Thanks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: