Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:34:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Favorite type of gambling?  (Read 13443 times)
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:34:14 AM

Right now im into betting at online gaming specially dota 2 its fairly easy to win when im betting at a certain team.
Been into dota 2 for a year now and mostly i win but still i lose some.

If your ratio of winning is more than losing then you are actually playing very well. Because mostly the case is otherwise where majority of them lose and some of the games only people win it. Play safe and do not invest in more money than you can afford to lose it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gameofthronne

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:38:48 AM

Right now im into betting at online gaming specially dota 2 its fairly easy to win when im betting at a certain team.

me too, dota 2 and lol
jamyr

Activity: 1750
Merit: 373

<------

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:48:41 AM

If you are a solid fan of a certain team, then you gotta think twice now. Again, there is no certainty in this type of gambling. I've learned that the hard way when I stick up with Liquid and was beaten by Mineski in a Minor while back.

New Bitcointalk Talkshow Video(Aug 2023). Bitcointalk discussion
My bitsler ref link bitsler.com
bitcoinmaster44

Activity: 234
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 10:11:56 AM

My favorite type of gambling is mutual betting!

In this system you don't bet against the bookie, you bet against other players! more fun Smiley

⚄  DICE  ⚄   ► Roll & Win   ► Feel The Adrenaline   ► No Ads   ► Earn Bitcoins   OneHash.com     
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 11:05:54 AM

My favorite type of gambling is mutual betting!

In this system you don't bet against the bookie, you bet against other players! more fun Smiley

That's correct P2P Gambling completely eliminates the bookie or house from the set up but there aren't many these days because most of the gambling are done online and with online gambling unless there is an escrow you cannot set up P2P Gambling and so the bookie might somehow reinvent themselves as escrows and make some money off you the players.
dicer777

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:20:38 PM

my favorite type is poker and omaha. becauae in thia game. you can win. even your card already loss
keenjester

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:10:34 PM

Give your vote to any kind of gambling, is that the betting on soccer games, playing poker, roulette, online gaming, live gaming....??
Mine is sport-gambling, cause the other things are not fit me at all, i can't understand , people are auto dicing for days , clicking multiples times with slots gambling for what ? When you can watching the real event happening before your eyes and having fun with it.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 06:37:39 AM

Give your vote to any kind of gambling, is that the betting on soccer games, playing poker, roulette, online gaming, live gaming....??
Mine is sport-gambling, cause the other things are not fit me at all, i can't understand , people are auto dicing for days , clicking multiples times with slots gambling for what ? When you can watching the real event happening before your eyes and having fun with it.
It depends on person nature. Some people don't like to learn new things, and they like only easy games like Dice and other slot games. They will not get bored while playing those games. But the skill players will not like slot games. We like to analyse the game, and as you said we like to watch our games where we placed our bets, it's actually a good fun in gambling.
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 07:11:01 AM

If your ratio of winning is more than losing then you are actually playing very well. Because mostly the case is otherwise where majority of them lose and some of the games only people win it. Play safe and do not invest in more money than you can afford to lose it.
i just believe that when you decide to gamble then everything are pure random there , your desire to keep getting a winning more and more without have an ending makes no matter how good you are on certain games would remain -EV , you would lost more than your winning sooner or later , that's the real fact of gambling in the long run.

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 08:29:24 AM

i just believe that when you decide to gamble then everything are pure random there , your desire to keep getting a winning more and more without have an ending makes no matter how good you are on certain games would remain -EV , you would lost more than your winning sooner or later , that's the real fact of gambling in the long run.
e-sport gambling is a type of gambling that needs skill, an ability to analyze the team, last team performance, team playstyle, and research the team background. an e-sport gambler who know/play a lot about the game will have an advantage. And I'm sure good analyses will help to choose a better team so it will make a good profit for them.
Duda0726

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 09:24:32 AM

Personally, I like poker in casual style.You can have strategy and fun both.
Mozer

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:11:26 PM

me too, dota 2 and lol

In last week Samsung give our easy profits.
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 08:44:47 PM

e-sport gambling is a type of gambling that needs skill, an ability to analyze the team, last team performance, team playstyle, and research the team background. an e-sport gambler who know/play a lot about the game will have an advantage. And I'm sure good analyses will help to choose a better team so it will make a good profit for them.
Yeah me too I love to bet in sports, this is the easiest game that I play. In this gambling it easy to win and earn income, I always bet on sports like basketball, tennis, boxing and soccer.
Moreover I also played dice roll in this game there's a lot of trick however even you have a trick but no lucky, it was nonsense because you always lost.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 10:03:11 PM

Yeah me too I love to bet in sports, this is the easiest game that I play. In this gambling it easy to win and earn income, I always bet on sports like basketball, tennis, boxing and soccer.
Moreover I also played dice roll in this game there's a lot of trick however even you have a trick but no lucky, it was nonsense because you always lost.

I really want to get into e-sport gambling but can't really find any good resources or maybe I'm not looking hard enough. So if someone can point me in the right direction I'll be thankful for it.

Right now my favourite type of gambling is in live bets on football and cricket and sometimes I bet live in play on the NBA. I normally bet on the over/under goals and total points and with cricket I bet on the runs scored each over live in play.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
crwth
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1251

Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 09:55:04 AM

I really want to get into e-sport gambling but can't really find any good resources or maybe I'm not looking hard enough. So if someone can point me in the right direction I'll be thankful for it.

Right now my favourite type of gambling is in live bets on football and cricket and sometimes I bet live in play on the NBA. I normally bet on the over/under goals and total points and with cricket I bet on the runs scored each over live in play.
In some sports book websites, there are e-sports gambling where you would bet on games like League of Legends, Dota 2, Counter Strike: Global Offensive, etc. I have seen it in sportsbet.io, it has a lot of games but I don't know if they still do it. I haven't gambled in a while. You could try it there, but what resources are you talking about anyway?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:10:17 AM

You like the poker games but as far as my choices are concerned I always opt for  E-sport betting. This is because I like football and cricket much therefore my knowledge can make some difference in the end results regarding the team I choose and its previous performance. Never mind!

Everyone has his own choices that are preferable for both the fun as well as to earn profits in return of mere playing whether it is Poker, Roulette or sports betting.
bitcoinfuturetips

Activity: 21
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:21:51 AM

Yes in poker game we can use strategy and our skills. i also like this game and i like sports betting.
johnsmith888

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:35:57 AM

Yea, poker is what I loved.
But in the real world, slot machines are really exciting!!!
Cheesy
LEINADbtc

Activity: 240

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:36:17 AM

I only do sports betting.
Maybe sometimes blackjack. That's it.

——< Datecoin | The fastest successful match. The hottest ICO ever. >——
ANN | Medium | Twitter Facebook | LinkdedIn | Telegram
genology

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:16:05 PM

My favorite type of gambling is NBA odds. Why? Because simply, I love NBA and basketball. I can make accurate and good guess on who will win since I know the teams' and players' capabilities.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 »
  Print  

Jump to: