Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:03:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ULC][READ]-ULA-BREAKTHROUGH IN SEARCH APPLICATION  (Read 909 times)
Anly12 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 12:52:18 AM

ULA- Breakthrough in search application
If foody is a search app for information on restaurants, eating places, uber, grap is a car search application, .. and some of the more popular apps currently in the market, ULA is considered a potential application. The ability to integrate multi-field search.
No need to load multiple applications that are complicated, time-consuming. Just using ULA you will find all the information you want. The special thing is not to waste any fees.
Along with that, users can choose their best service by comparing the services through comments, reviews of the previous ones displayed on the application.
With practical utility, predicting the future not far, ULA will be widely used all over the world. Once the big “demand”, "supply" will also grow accordingly. So what will the service provider do?
It is easy to see that a service provider (restaurant, hotel, ..) if born without the ad strategy is difficult to attract the attention of large users. Of course, if the service is good then many people know it but it's just a small number. Mostly to attract users interest and use, many businesses are constantly promoting advertising plans and select the appropriate channel. The birth of ULA helps them to solve that problem.
ULA is really essential for business as it is the shortest bridge to bring business service closer to the user.
Advertise with ULA?
Yes, that is the form of advertising that targets the service of the business found in ULA when the user has installed and used. That is, by signing up ULA-BUSINESS service providers (restaurants, hotels, cafes ...) can post their information on ULA. Service information will be displayed immediately on the ULA page in the first place when the user logs in to the search field. With this form of business you can be sure that people looking for services in the ULA will find and connect with you to use the service. And the revenue of ULA will come from the advertiser advertising the service.
So what's your investment in Ula?
With the ongoing development of the service industry at present, the number of service providers will increase and the funding source is unlimited. In addition, the release of the Ulacoin co-payment facility in the ULA community, it also offers investors a new way of stockpiling assets when there are only 9 million Ulacoin worldwide, with Each fractional ulacoin would have 1 million Tasoha. As expected, like Satoshi will be the official unit when the value of each Bitcoin is too large, Tasoha is the Ulacoin official unit of great value. So this will be a great opportunity for homeowners invest.
What hesitant about not being a companion on ULA's brilliant development?
With the desire to expand the application to the world, we startup team is starting to call the capital through: https://startup.ulatech.com. By selling the first million coin (1 ULC per U.S. dollar), we are desperate to call $ 1 million.
Can find detail information about ulacoin website:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2072930.0
Time of sale:
o   
Opening time: 15/8/2017
o   Closing date: 15/9/2017
o   Sales amount: 1 million Ulacoin has dug (out of 9 million issued)
o   Price for sale: 1 ulacoin is 1USD
oCreate a wallet at https://ulawallet.com/ to get free coin and experience

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
katevin

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:38:46 AM

Your idea is interesting. Can provide all the information that people search.
  Success will be high.
katevin

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:45:44 AM

This is my wallet: : 1D6GWYRysVcThWn15u26YovGHngesosYfZ,
I will wait to buy
rinemX

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:48:48 AM

Yeah no one is gonna buy. Stop creating new accounts and promoting this coin you can't mine.
cijulangboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:11:14 AM

i just join creat account.how to get free coin?
my adres : 1Hw5zT5H6zjztwzP1VyNakCYdJzpKGGZum
Anly12 (OP)

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:41:00 AM

i just join creat account.how to get free coin?
my adres : 1Hw5zT5H6zjztwzP1VyNakCYdJzpKGGZum
thank you. I sent coin to your wallet
nevamf

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Altcom Address: ATSUMz77ufJrBz7jJtYcESJQq5k5aZj9Xf

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 10:03:40 PM

Hi can i have a airdrop/free coin?
my address is 1DFGXNbQCdCyvv8Bzcr9HsQFDaWrgf4iVU
TIA

Altcom Address: ATSUMz77ufJrBz7jJtYcESJQq5k5aZj9Xf