Bitcoin Forum
August 17, 2017, 02:12:31 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.2  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ADL] Adel | Startup Incubator for Blockchain Innovation  (Read 35943 times)
Adelphoi

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 09:07:29 PM

So what are your plans about exchanges? That Cryptopia explanation sounds a bit weird to be honest. I will speak to them to see if this is actually true or you are making things up for whatever reason.

I see you are going more and more in the direction of ADL being a security, which basically guarantees that Bittrex and any other US based exchange are out of the question. Hopefully you have some other plans that you can share with us.

Hi,

Please do maybe it helps.
Dont forget i am just a community member wanting to help out in my spare time.
I am not part of the Adel team.

Regarding the Nxt part, it was true as i contacted them beginning of this year to add Ardor and Nxt. I got the answer that they dont want to add Nxt based coins.
At cryptopia you need to buy DOT coins to get listed, but they can still decline your coin so you are stuck with DOT that nobody wants. So high risk of losing funds that can be well used for other important projects.

What do you mean with ADL being a security?

Dont forget the Adel team is working hard and its intention is long term.

Btw regarding your comment on Bittrex.
The full proposal has been submitted by Travin Keith in contact with Bittrex team few weeks ago. Bittrex wont tell when to add coins and if they do as they dont want insidertradings.

See our response above, from August 7th - ADL is a digital currency only. Refer also to our white papers and FAQ on our website where we explain this in many levels of detail.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wolffang

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:09:39 AM

Adel mentioned in Fresh weekly summary from the Nxter.org

https://www.nxter.org/nxt-news-august-2017-iii-change-wish-see-world/#Adel
Adelphoi

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 04:26:41 PM

Hello from Adel,

Check out our latest presentation on adelphoi.io, in the Presentation section.

*Banking Seminar II ▲ How to Build a Community Blockchain Incubator*

Abstract ▲ This is the second presentation from our Dutch banking seminar. In this session we introduce Adel, and the results of our Initial Coin Offering held in May 2017. Adel co-Founder Gabriel Dusil discusses the challenges of the ICO and the resulting vote that activated the Adel ecosystem. Adel’s vision and strategy is presented, as well as the unique aspects to Adel’s community-based incubator.

*Adel in Nxter Magazine*

The NXT community has been a big supporter to our ADEL community. Nxter Magazine once again mentioned us in their magazine:

https://www.nxter.org/nxt-news-august-2017-i/#Adel
https://www.nxter.org/nxt-news-august-2017-ii/#Adel

wolffang

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:41:50 AM

So what are your plans about exchanges? That Cryptopia explanation sounds a bit weird to be honest. I will speak to them to see if this is actually true or you are making things up for whatever reason.

I see you are going more and more in the direction of ADL being a security, which basically guarantees that Bittrex and any other US based exchange are out of the question. Hopefully you have some other plans that you can share with us.

Hi,

Regarding the Nxt part, it was true as i contacted them beginning of this year to add Ardor and Nxt. I got the answer that they dont want to add Nxt based coins.
At cryptopia you need to buy DOT coins to get listed, but they can still decline your coin so you are stuck with DOT that nobody wants. So high risk of losing funds that can be well used for other important projects.

The full proposal has been submitted by Travin Keith in contact with Bittrex team few weeks ago. Bittrex wont tell when to add coins and if they do as they dont want insidertradings.

See our response above, from August 7th - ADL is a digital currency only. Refer also to our white papers and FAQ on our website where we explain this in many levels of detail.

Added forum post on cryptopia as their support sent me the link  after my mail about Adel.

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/1484?postId=11009
fedmahnkassad

Activity: 546

Twitter: @FedKassad

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 06:35:11 PM

Hi,

Added forum post on cryptopia as their support sent me the link  after my mail about Adel.

Looks good. Let's see what they reply. If the answer is not very clear we can do something else. I will buy the dot and submit the application on your behalf. If Adel gets listed you give me back the 400k DOT if it doesn't it's my concern what to do with the 400k DOT.

█████████████████████████████▒
               ▒███████████████████████████████▓░
             ▒████▓                         ░▓███▒░░
         ░▒▓████▓░                            ░▓███▓▓▒▒░░
▓▓▓▓▓████████▓▒               ░░░▒▒▒▒▒░         ░▒█████████▓▓▓▓▓
████████▓▒▒░              ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▒         ░░▒▒████████
▓██▓                   ░▒▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓███▒░             ███▓
▒███                 ░▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█████▒░         ▓▓█░
░█▓█░               ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▓██░     ▓███░
 ▓██▓             ▒██▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒░  ░▓█▓      ███▓
 ▒█▓█░           ▓█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒░░░░░▒▒░ ░▒░░▓███▓      ▒███▒
  █▓█▓          ▓█▓▒▓▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒▒░░▒▒▓█████░      ███▓
  ▒█▓█░        ░██▓▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▓▒░ ░░░ ░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓█▒█░     ▓███▒
   ▓▓▓▓        ███▒░░░░░▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓ █░    ▒███▒
   ░▓▓▓▓   ░▒▒ █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▒░▒░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓ ▒█    ░████▒
    ░▓▒▓▒ ░▓████▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  ██   ░████▒
     ▒▓▓██  ▓████▓▒▒░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒░▒▒░ ░██▒  ░████▒
      ▓████  ░██████▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░  ░███▓  ░████░
       ▒████   ▓█▓░█████▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▓████░  ▒████▒
        ░████▒  ▒░   ▒██████▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓██████▓░   ▓████▒
          ████▓         ░▒▓██████████████▓░░    ░████▓
           ▒████▒                              ▓████░
             ▓████░                          ▒████▒
              ░████▓░                      ▒████▓
                ░████▓░                  ▒████▓░
                  ░████▓░              ▒████▓░
                     ░▓████▒          ▓████▒░
                       ░▒████▓░    ▒████▓▒
                          ░▓████▓▓████▓░
                             ▒█████▓░
                               ░▒▒░
✬✬✬✬✬

wolffang

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:40:27 AM

Hi,

Looks good. Let's see what they reply. If the answer is not very clear we can do something else. I will buy the dot and submit the application on your behalf. If Adel gets listed you give me back the 400k DOT if it doesn't it's my concern what to do with the 400k DOT.

Thanks alot for your generous offer! Lets see how it turns out first.
wolffang

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 06:40:52 AM

Hi all,

Have you started following the Adel Community Twitter account?
If you have not, please do:

Adel Community (@com_adelphoi_io): https://twitter.com/com_adelphoi_io?s=09

Also the Official Adel Twitter account

Adel Ecosystem Ltd. (@adelphoi_io): https://twitter.com/adelphoi_io?s=09

Thanks in advance!
wolffang

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 09:12:19 PM

Hi,

Thanks alot for your generous offer! Lets see how it turns out first.

@fedmahnkassad,
Heard in Adel slack that there are bounties for people that can get Adel listed on an Exchange. Dont know the amount but might be interesting 😉
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.