Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 01:36:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PiCoin [POS+POW] [SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN]  (Read 150777 times)
TimeTeller

Activity: 2716
Merit: 588

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 12:51:48 PM

i hope this new PiCoin will outperform the old PiCoin.
reading the thread, my impression for the devs is that they are really serious bout this project.
and hopefully, they will not scam people.
btw, i like how the dev utilize the use of pi symbol in coming up with the PiCoin Specs  Cool
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
loveys

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2017, 01:05:48 PM

I am also joining the signature campaign.

waves

▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄
         ▄█████▄   ▄██████▄
       ▄████████ ▄██████████▄
     ▄████████▀▄██████████████▄
   ▄████████▀▄████▀▄▄▄▀█████████▄
 ▄█████████ ████▀▄█████▄▀█████████▄
████████████▄▀▀▄█████████▄▀█████████
 ▀██████▀▄▄ ▀████████▄▀████▄▀█████▀
   ▀██▀▄████  ▀███▄▀███▄▀████▄▀█▀
     ▄████▀▄██▄ ▀███▄▀███▄▀██▀
      ▀█▀▄████▀▄▄ ▀███▄▀███▄
        ▀███▀▄████  ▀███▄▀▀
          ▀▄████▀▄██▄ ▀█▀
            ▀█▀▄████▀
              ▀███▀
.SMART.........
.CONTRACT..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

███████████████  ██▄
   ██           ██   ▀██
   ██           ██     ██
   ██           ██ ▐██████▌
   ██           ██ ▐█ ████▌
   ███████████████  ██ ███▌
   ███████▀███████   █████
   █████▀   ▀█████      █
   ███▀       ▀███      █
   ██▄         ▄██      █
   ████▄     ▄█████▄    █
   ██████▄ ▄██████ █    █
   ███████████████ ▀▄▄▄▄▀
   ███████████████
████████████████████
.NO....
.GAS..
▬▬▬▬▬

HIGH   
        SPEED

.MULTI-SIG WALLETS..
.ATOMIC SWAPS...........
.VOTINGS......................

.FREEZING......
.DAPPS AND....
.EVEN MORE...
Chasoid

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 06:21:34 PM

Just want to ask. What does it mean to the dev to implement PoS or PoS/PoW hybrid? How difficult it will be, or how much time does it takes?
Or I dont need to warry about that?

szachta

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 06:35:44 PM

This airdrop can be used from email?
@Hakermania@

Activity: 728

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 04, 2017, 06:49:49 PM

Air Drop? How work this?

The wallet is scheduled to be launched on march 2017. After the launch you have to register (Username, Email, Password, Address) on https://picoin.club in order to receive your shares.
The coindistribution will last for 6 months, while users will be able to stake the received PI. Depending on the size of the community, you will receive more or less PI per day. If more people are signing up you will receive less, because we will payout everyday the almost same amount. This is lowering the amount PI the individual user receives. By this, each user has less PI to trade and so PI is getting more "rare". If we drop all coins in the beginning, there will be a big dump and PI would receive a lot of damage.

Sharelist has been updated.
just registering on the website we will have tons of multiple account like for many other project! Wink

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
PiCoinSupport

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 06:07:56 PM

hello  Smiley

the ticket system on our page https://picoin.club/ will be ready soon just fixing the language pack should be done this week

picoindev (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2017, 06:08:20 PM

I am back from the weekend Smiley

Some more informations: All people signing up for the signature campaign, with a still active/valid signature until launch, will receive bonus daily PI for joining the campaign in the early days.

Air Drop? How work this?

The wallet is scheduled to be launched on march 2017. After the launch you have to register (Username, Email, Password, Address) on https://picoin.club in order to receive your shares.
The coindistribution will last for 6 months, while users will be able to stake the received PI. Depending on the size of the community, you will receive more or less PI per day. If more people are signing up you will receive less, because we will payout everyday the almost same amount. This is lowering the amount PI the individual user receives. By this, each user has less PI to trade and so PI is getting more "rare". If we drop all coins in the beginning, there will be a big dump and PI would receive a lot of damage.

just registering on the website we will have tons of multiple account like for many other project! Wink
Maybe i didn't make this clear: You wont be able to recevie free PI without doing sth for the community. There will be tasks like "PI Logo Contest" where you can receive permanent free PI. The signature campaign will give you free PI but not just by signing up via walletaddress 'n email. Other contests will also give you permanent free PI. We will also check for multi accounts, and for multi account protection complete fresh bitcointalk accounts won't receive any free PI. They will have to "level up" a bit in order to receive free PI, but it shouldn't be hard to do 20 posts and receive free PI. If i have the feeling, that someone is trying to exploit the system, the accounts will get suspended until everything is clear.
This evening, the PI / forum rank (signature shares) will get released. After that you can calculate with the given formular how many PI you will receive per day.
szachta

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 06:11:48 PM

Airdrop from decred doing nothing and they received coins.
picoindev (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2017, 06:53:03 PM

Airdrop from decred doing nothing and they received coins.
You mean that on decred they receive free coins without doing anything?
Well, this is a decision the decred devs made. We dislike such a coin distribution because we want to form an active community. We dislike "lurkers" just takeing/dumping free coin. We prefere a maybe smaller community in the beginning, which is showing interest in PI not because of free coins but because of the features.

I know, that right now you might not be seeing why PiCoin should be worth haveing a look or even investing. But we are two very active devs. picoinsupport, as he told before, will handle community related questions. For giving you a better view, check this out:

picoinsupport:
- handleing future support questions about PI
- will answer all PMs you send him, sending me the requests which will require server knowledge
- he wont have access to the masterwallet with airdop coins

picoindev:
- doing all the picoin source/wallet related actions
- doing all the server/node actions so far (picoinsupport will handle some nodes in the future by himself)
- currently doing alpha testing of the wallet (small peak: linux picoind is running stable, POW and POS are fine, sending/receiveing coins also fine, wallet running stable for more than 5 days now, 3100 blocks on alpha picoin wallet)
- manageing sharelist on the ANN

If you have any questions and you want to send them via PM, you can always contact me or picoinsupport.
Chasoid

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 07:12:41 PM

Maybe i didn't make this clear: You wont be able to recevie free PI without doing sth for the community...

sth - is what?

right now I'm trying to get any forum rank to fully join signature compain.

ready to help in any walet testing etc.

picoindev (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2017, 08:15:16 PM

Maybe i didn't make this clear: You wont be able to recevie free PI without doing sth for the community...

sth - is what?

right now I'm trying to get any forum rank to fully join signature compain.

ready to help in any walet testing etc.

sth means something Smiley
A higher forum rank is always good for several reasons, like reduceing time between posts, signature lengh, ...
ivan1975
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1168

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 08:46:05 PM

In case of POW what algo planned?
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 09:09:01 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2017, 09:23:14 PM by sarul

I'm in your signature campaign Wink
picoindev (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2017, 10:14:04 PM

Thinking about X13, because i want to give GPU miners the possibility to mine. CPU seems to be very woundable to botnets.

I'm in your signature campaign Wink

You have been added Smiley
hannusolo

Activity: 434
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 05, 2017, 10:36:24 PM

Count me in as well if possible. (Despite the low post amount...)
I quite like the idea of putting PI into every relevant number that specifies the coin's properties, as well as that there is no ICO and the community building idea!

PiCoin is the Future! Cheesy
(Too bad that I have to evolve to jinuor member to put link to the signature...)
adoalli

Activity: 646

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 08:45:14 AM

joining the signature campaign.

ivan1975
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 1168

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 08:46:27 AM

Thinking about X13, because i want to give GPU miners the possibility to mine. CPU seems to be very woundable to botnets.
X13 is not asic resistent algo: http://cryptomining-blog.com/8181-baikal-miner-now-with-asics-supporting-x11-x13-x14-x15-quark-and-qubit/
sulec70

Activity: 373

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 08:51:42 AM

This coin using Algo X13?
picoindev (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2017, 10:37:45 AM

X13 is not asic resistent algo: http://cryptomining-blog.com/8181-baikal-miner-now-with-asics-supporting-x11-x13-x14-x15-quark-and-qubit/

Thank you for the feedback. Did anybody ever test such a miner? I was pretty sure that this was a preannouncement/fake.
X13 was planned, yes. Poll about pos pow/pos Hybrid will be over in 24h, seems like the hybrid will win Smiley
Dim89

Activity: 137

View Profile
February 06, 2017, 11:41:31 AM

This coin looks interesting Cheesy
I'm joining the signature campaign (my signature limit is 50 characters).
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: