Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 04:36:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 148 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]PiCoin [POS+POW] [SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN]  (Read 150777 times)
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 05:15:35 PM

idk if this was asked but or for me not reading but i am wondering if this coin will be cpu mineable or if it will be gpu only.

It's x13 so definitely not worth cpu mining. Even gpu is questionable because asics for x13 exist now

alright thanks thats what i thought, gonna have to just hold air drop and buy more

I would highly recommend u to expel that air from the opening between ur buttocks and forget about dealing with this stinkish asset. Its set to go lower than Tokes, much much lower, man. To what degree should u be cracked to still follow it? Ure lost.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
picoindev (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2017, 05:55:13 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2017, 06:07:26 PM by picoindev

airdrop still available?

i want to join

The airdrop is based on the signature campaign. Put a valid PI signature and you will be added to the shareholders list Smiley
idk if this was asked but or for me not reading but i am wondering if this coin will be cpu mineable or if it will be gpu only.

It's x13 so definitely not worth cpu mining. Even gpu is questionable because asics for x13 exist now

alright thanks thats what i thought, gonna have to just hold air drop and buy more

Yes currently i am working on the x13 implementatoin. I have watched some CPU only coins beeing very easily attacked by botnets. If the difficulty is low the botnets can attack, if difficulty and hashrate go up they are better protected vs botnets. I have heard of x13 miners but i think, asics wont be a problem in the beginning, because the airdrop is actually going to pay more PI per day than all POW blocks create PI per day. This might change if more people sign up for the campaign or after the 6months slow but steady airdrop=signature campaign coin distribution.

I would highly recommend u to expel that air from the opening between ur buttocks and forget about dealing with this stinkish asset. Its set to go lower than Tokes, much much lower, man. To what degree should u be cracked to still follow it? Ure lost.
So you are saying that it's not worth investing? Do you have any reasons why? I personally think that i am a very active dev, answering every single question (if i have missed one, the affected user can always send me a PM and ask again). The complete distribution is free. If you don't want to mine it you can simply sign up for the signature campaign.
You might be saying that PI has currently no "unique" features. How many coins, with many many promises, did you watch or even invest BTC and see them disapear? Do you prefer a coin with many promises, some may be fullfilled some others not combined with an ICO? Maybe one of the most recent coins is ZCash. Price went up over 1,6BTC (poor people who invested money at this time!!!) for falling and falling and falling down. Still i do not say that ZCash is scam or anything else. It just got ultra-hyped and this made the price go like sky rockets.
With our kind of coin distribution i see big potential for actually being a nice coin. We also have nice plans for the future, but i posted this several times now: We wont make any promises we can't hold. We are working hard to make PI a good coin and not a 2 week project where DEVs sell all their coins and leave the sinking ship. I have watched this too often now and this made me realy angry (not you, but the coins doing what i said i dislike).
I realy don't get it why people post about a coin and saying it's a crap coin. It's not only here, they are all over the forum.
synthgauge

Activity: 1149
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 08:18:50 PM

Oh man life of pi is the movie that u dont wanna watch. Oddly enough, Mr. Pi and his lifetime arrest have become a source of inspiration for u, the guy that launched picoin. I know that u dwell in singapore tower and dont change towel after washing up ur saggy body, and that u asked another newbie to make this coin for u.
supersnips

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2017, 10:56:05 PM

how does airdrop exactly work? Can someone explain it to me.

thanks
The airdrop will last for 6 months. You can be a part of the airdrop by joining the signature campaign or complete/win a community contest. As a newbie you will need atleast 10 activity points in order to receive free PI. This is to prevent multiaccounts.
[/quote]

i have over 10, how can i participate?
ammy009

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2017, 08:21:08 AM

Pi Coin
https://picoin.club - las updated:February 06, 2017

On πCoin (PiCoin) everything is about π. We think that π is playing a very big role in the real world (basically almost every thing is related to π) and that it also should play a very big role in the world of cryptocurrencies. πCoin is forming all of its specifications around the number Pi.
After watching many many coins, we noticed a trend going to ICO coins. ICO coins are basically premined (generated in the genesis block) and are sold before the wallet is out. This kind of coin distribution has some risks to the investors and we think that this is no good option for new people on the world of crypto currencies. With our slow coindistribution, which is generally completely free and available for anyone, we create a completely risk free coin. Instead of contributing all coins right in the beginning, we choose to drop them slowly. Our goal is it to avoid an instant dump, instead creating bigger and bigger attention with the target to grow a bigger and bigger community.

Specifications:
pure POS or POS/POW hybrid (waiting for community feedback)
slow airdrop over 6 months -> Coins reserved for airdrop, will be distributed depending on "community active level" to the community
no ico

PiCoin Specs:
Ticker: PI
Total Coins: 2,941,134.999802060  =  ππππ
Total Coins Airdrop: 1,254,790,53449531  =  π*ππππ/((πππ)*(πππ))
POS pa: 10,0103%  =  365/ππ
POS /d: 0,0274%  =  1/ππ
Port: 21833  =  π*ππππ*π
RpcPort: 6949  =  ππππ*π
Blocktime: 67,58  =  (ππππ)*ππ/((πππ)*(πππ)*(πππ)*π*π*π/(ππ)*π)
POW
Blocktime: 67,58s
Algo: x13
fixed block reward: π
last POW block: 383801 (aprox 9,86 months of POW = or π² months)

Roadmap

Finish ANN - week #5
Launch signature campaign - week #5
Launch Website - week #5
Launch of community rewards for different tasks like logo contest - week #6
Please vote here for your favourite logo until the 26th of february  https://picoin.club/logo-contest/
Beta test of almost finished wallet (linux picoind) - week #7
Wallet Release - LAUNCH - week #9

Airdrop
The airdrop will start with the release of the wallet. The wallet release is planed to be in the first week of march.
The coindistribution will last for 6 months, while users will be able to stake the received PI. Depending on the size of the community, you will receive more or less PI per day. If more people are signing up you will receive less, because we will payout everyday the almost same amount. This is lowering the amount PI the individual user receives. By this, each user has less PI to trade and so PI is getting more "rare". If we drop all coins in the beginning, there will be a big dump and PI would receive a lot of damage.
For being able to be a part of the airdrop you will have to join the signature campaign or join and win a contest.
Here is the formula for the calculating how much PI you will earn with 1 share.

x= amount of total shares
p= payout amount of PI per payout run
u=your amount of shares
p=u/x
For example, if you have π shares and a total of 100π shares, you will receive 1π/100π=1% of the daily free payed out PI.

Signature campaign
SIGNUP READY: https://picoin.club/signup/
DB will get moved on wallet launch to the airdrops hotwallet server.
last updated: February 06, 2017, 10:51:25 PM
The signature campaign will be ready soon. I hope i can release the signatures this evening. With the release of signatures the campaign will start and we will collect all participants on the ANN. In order to receive your rewards you will have to signup later on a modified version of a pool, allowing us to pay your free PI.
The amount of shares you receive will be related to your bitcointalk forum rank. This is to protect us vs multiaccounts AND with a higher forum rank, bigger and more visible signatures will be available. The amount of shares per forum rank will be released on signature campaign start.
After the activation of best fitting signature (check below)  send picoindev a message AND post the ANN. Afterwards i will check your signature and forum rank and insert you in the current shareholders table. You will start earning free PI after the network is life.

Current shareholders

Other shares/bounties (logo contest winner, ANN translation, ...)

chetlanin - created a nice community signature
gtzanap - created a nice community signature
indobitcoin - translated the ANN into indonesian
malcovixeffect - translated the ANN into Philippines https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1796481.msg17910652#msg17910652

shares per forum rank (last updated on 8th of February)
As a newbie: You will need a minimum of 10 activity points

Newbie = 1,68
Jr. Member = 3,90
Member = 4,44
Full Member = 4,97
Sr. Member = 7,19
Hero Member = 7,73
Legendary = 9,95

Formula:
Unix timestamp of planed wallet release: 1488758400
Newbie: 1488758400/(ππππ)*ππππ
Jr. Member: Newbie*(2+1/π)
Member: Newbie*(2+2/π)
Full Member: Newbie*(2+3/π)
Sr. Member: Newbie*(3+4/π)
Hero Member: Newbie*(3+5/π)
Legendary: Newbie*(4+6/π)

Signatures for campaign
Please choose the signature best fitting your account/forum rank related settings!

137 characters - http://pastebin.com/09Pp4N9X

765 characters - http://pastebin.com/ZbYy7zHv - thank you gtzanap for creating this signature
П    |⧛ Join the signature campaign and earn free PI daily!  ✅ |⧛    П
|⧛         PiCoin - get in now  ✅     No ICO!  ✅         |⧛

812 characters - http://pastebin.com/b7zVsHEu - thank you chetlanin for creating this signature

1600 characters - [http://pastebin.com/2QZuRw3p]http://pastebin.com/2QZuRw3p[/url]

POS or POS/POW hybrid - please vote
https://picoin.club/polls/

bounties/community contests -> will be rewarded with shares (free PI)
February 03, 2017, 06:04:34 PM
Running: design the OFFICIAL PiCoin logo -> LOGO CONTEST ->  https://picoin.club/logo-contest/

- blockexplorer

Current translations (shares for translations are not figured out yet)
Indonesian: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1782261.new#new - Thank you   indobitcoin

I signed up, but after several days my account is still not listed. Plz, review it Smiley

Gustavv

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 08:32:32 AM

only one week left picoin will be released any clue when picoin will be listed on the exchanges?
and what the exchanges? will keep an eye on this thread total coin so small and almost half of it for airdrop, awesome dev!
malcovixeffect

Activity: 714
Merit: 266

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 09:10:37 AM

So you are saying that it's not worth investing? Do you have any reasons why? I personally think that i am a very active dev, answering every single question (if i have missed one, the affected user can always send me a PM and ask again). The complete distribution is free. If you don't want to mine it you can simply sign up for the signature campaign.
You might be saying that PI has currently no "unique" features. How many coins, with many many promises, did you watch or even invest BTC and see them disapear? Do you prefer a coin with many promises, some may be fullfilled some others not combined with an ICO? Maybe one of the most recent coins is ZCash. Price went up over 1,6BTC (poor people who invested money at this time!!!) for falling and falling and falling down. Still i do not say that ZCash is scam or anything else. It just got ultra-hyped and this made the price go like sky rockets.
With our kind of coin distribution i see big potential for actually being a nice coin. We also have nice plans for the future, but i posted this several times now: We wont make any promises we can't hold. We are working hard to make PI a good coin and not a 2 week project where DEVs sell all their coins and leave the sinking ship. I have watched this too often now and this made me realy angry (not you, but the coins doing what i said i dislike).
I realy don't get it why people post about a coin and saying it's a crap coin. It's not only here, they are all over the forum.

Ignore the troll, i always see this person attacking every altcoin that he sees in his/her monitor.
BtcVolcano

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 10:06:52 AM

Hello. I too would like to add to the bounty of your company. I filled out a form to participate. Can I take part? And when I see the list?
 I for the first time and not know how to do it. Thank you
skyline_king

Activity: 602

View Profile
February 25, 2017, 02:19:34 PM

1 more week can'take wait to see great things happen.
picoindev (OP)

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2017, 10:04:18 AM

Ignore the troll, i always see this person attacking every altcoin that he sees in his/her monitor.

You know him? well ok. I still don't get it why people are doing this...

I have updated the shareholderslist.
Logo contest will be over this evening, last chance today for voteing on your favourite logo

1 more week can'take wait to see great things happen.

We hope that the wallet is working with POW implementation. I will have a look on the wallet this evening.
ardani332

Activity: 481

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 10:35:14 AM

I look interesting
joined airdrop

god job

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
triasel

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 11:07:39 AM

Hopefully its project running smoothly, and bitcoin hunter can enjoy for their fee  Wink
nillohit

Activity: 154

***crypto trader***

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 04:55:17 PM

The name of this coin (PI) conflicts with another existing coin PIE Coin.

П    |⧛ ☛  Join the signature campaign and earn free PI daily!  ✅ |⧛    П
|⧛         ☛  PiCoin - get in now  ✅     ☛ No ICO!  ✅          |⧛
gtzanap

Activity: 409

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 06:06:13 PM

Not really. It has a different ticker (PIE) and it's not about the number Pi.

I can easily see people getting confused though in the future and sending to the wrong wallet in exchanges.

At the very least I hope wallet addresses will have different prefixes to prevent that from happening

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
nillohit

Activity: 154

***crypto trader***

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 06:30:32 PM

I can easily see people getting confused though in the future and sending to the wrong wallet in exchanges.

At the very least I hope wallet addresses will have different prefixes to prevent that from happening
I know that they are quite different. Pi & Pie coins are 100% different. ... And, PI is the the ratio of a circle's circumference to its diameter. It's a infinitive number 3.14159...... And PIE is one kind of food. However I want to spot that the name is very similar.

П    |⧛ ☛  Join the signature campaign and earn free PI daily!  ✅ |⧛    П
|⧛         ☛  PiCoin - get in now  ✅     ☛ No ICO!  ✅          |⧛
hannusolo

Activity: 434
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 08:25:13 PM

how about making th wallet address different by making it beginning with 314...? Cheesy
LitcoinCollector
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 08:42:00 PM

Joined sig campaign
Coinguys

Activity: 98
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 09:01:14 PM

it is close to the other ( PIE) in name only as I see it.

but yes agree a bit confusing when only looking at name

will be watching PI ( as well as PIE)

Crypto Coin Investor
Henisusan

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 09:26:55 PM

I want to joined but wetrust ICO ended not yet
Sorry cant use PiCoin signature code

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
peschi

Activity: 355

View Profile
February 26, 2017, 09:52:53 PM

Signed up for Airdrop and Signature Campaign!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 148 »
  Print  

Jump to: